TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2041
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    That's right SunFan, give into the hate

    Maybe if you do you'll stop playing the game passively and actually accomplish something.
    shut the fuck up you piece of shit
    you're always on your fucking high horse, yet I think you're still somehow at a single digit number of posts for today

    I've done way more than you in every objective measure this game and you just can't help yourself

    it wouldn't help if I explained that I was a large part of the precarious lynch
    it wouldn't help if I explained that I was part of why you're useless ass and is here to hold up the game
    it wouldn't help if I referred you to a reads post earlier today where I clearly have been thinking about the game and posting about my thoughts on everyone

    because you can't accept that people are doing more than you, somehow. Its stupid. Its selfish. And its why you're going to stay bad.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #2042
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      whatever
      its useless anyways
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2043
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I should know better, though
        sorry

        I can't really say that to Manti then type that
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #2044
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          I eh, wouldn't brag on getting Prec lynch man that was not a good lynch
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #2045
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            If it makes you feel better I don't take anything personal
            And I am a piece of shit for promising to you on Discord I would do better and then just kind of not.

            I get why you're pissed and there's justification for it.
            ​

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2046
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I should know better, though
              sorry

              I can't really say that to Manti then type that
              It's okay man, I still support you ❤


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2047
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                If it makes you feel better I don't take anything personal
                And I am a piece of shit for promising to you on Discord I would do better and then just kind of not.

                I get why you're pissed and there's justification for it.
                you were doing well
                when people ask you stuff, its not because they're daft

                its not because they're trying to filibuster or anything like that

                its because they want to understand

                you have to help us understand what you're saying

                if you say what you say to people, you're just going to create a disconnect.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #2048
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  I eh, wouldn't brag on getting Prec lynch man that was not a good lynch
                  I believe at that point in time, it was a good lynch. Still think it's a good lynch in hindsight. That message at the end when we were waiting for the host to confirm could've been faked as a last attempted effort to pervert town opinion on his slot.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #2049
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    you were doing well
                    when people ask you stuff, its not because they're daft

                    its not because they're trying to filibuster or anything like that

                    its because they want to understand

                    you have to help us understand what you're saying

                    if you say what you say to people, you're just going to create a disconnect.
                    OK then

                    What part of the Raeko thing doesn't makes sense to you right now. Just ask me straight up where it doesn't make sense and I'll try to answer it as matter-of-factly as I can
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #2050
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Well, if you can't solve me by tone this game, you're unlikely to solve me because actions do look weak.

                      I didn't really filter anything in how I played to "appear good". I just had thoughts while reading and thrown them on the table to see what happens.

                      So, no excuses here. It just didn't occur to me that weaker plays > being wolf vs town.
                      ngl the "tone" part reads like an excuse
                      I get the gist of your response, though
                      I think my vote is fine where it is for now

                      ---

                      MML, I don't get your spat with raeko at all.

                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      Not having strong enough wolf reads to push someone on /= not having any reads
                      Not having a read on every player in the game for a list /= not having any reads

                      You can not be this bad at reading.... I explained how you misunderstood that post already but if you're set on walking face first into a brick wall instead of actually reading and interpreting my posts who am I to stop you

                      if anything you're constructing a false narrative based on your own misunderstanding
                      I think this post sums it up a bit well, but you're continuing to push because she's "lying"? it doesn't look like you've attempted to develop your read at all on her and are just using what happened today as an excuse

                      here's another angle for you to consider: what do you think of her current reads?

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      If you died in the night I would assume town

                      Kinda like nee and sytho
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      So, how am I supposed to town read you this game ? You're making it hard.
                      not sure how I'm supposed to feel with this interaction between these two
                      it reads like a "please die so I can stop reading you" and that's all the relationship between the two is in this interaction
                      manti's wanted to lynch haku for a minute, but iirc haku isn't as offensive about manti here

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I also see she's trying to explain away her lack of consistency from last phase in terms of reads.

                      I do remember she said "I don't have reads right now" to "My reads are stringed in my posts."

                      Maybe she met my prodding of some of her reads, but I thought her reads weren't very strong in the first place. I kind of hoped she had something for Roundbox since I believe she has a better time reading him, but nope.

                      Think Roundbox has the same problem, so *shrug*
                      d-did you go back and reread her posts?

                      also I did post a read on raeko, it's shit but it's a read

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Raeko point me to where you did any serious work ever in like any game we've ever played in

                      Don't try and spin that garbage
                      this is wildly unnecessary and inappropriate for twg

                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      I also haven't really seen that investigative spark but that's something I think he is capable of emulating as a wolf. so I think that has more to do with this game than with his alignment, but still something in the back of my mind.
                      I've seen this read before and it's laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
                      but yeah my read on you sucks

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      That's right SunFan, give into the hate

                      Maybe if you do you'll stop playing the game passively and actually accomplish something.
                      how unhinged can one gamer be

                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      roundbox is spinning in his chair he's a woof!! get him!!
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2051
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        tl;dr of my post:

                        mml is being a big rude jerk and didn't seem to read the situation at all

                        I still like my haku vote even with his emotional appeal

                        I think haku/manti interaction is very odd, flat, and might be a bit theater

                        charu I still think is town because of his claim and all that business, I responded with a read on raeko and it sucked but it's there

                        raeko is reading me scummy for two good reasons and one that I'm going to ignore because it happens every game
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2052
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          OK then

                          What part of the Raeko thing doesn't makes sense to you right now. Just ask me straight up where it doesn't make sense and I'll try to answer it as matter-of-factly as I can
                          what "lie" is being told here?

                          is it about some discrepancy between what she said about her reads last phase and what she's said about them in hindsight today?

                          because, and I say this without seeing the posts in front of me, its likely to be a stylistic word choice thing more than anything else

                          if its something else, then I'm missing the point entirely
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #2053
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            thought that just occurred to me: there's a chance that shyto requested a role the night she died, leaving the second role unclaimable
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2054
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              not sure how I'm supposed to feel with this interaction between these two
                              it reads like a "please die so I can stop reading you" and that's all the relationship between the two is in this interaction
                              manti's wanted to lynch haku for a minute, but iirc haku isn't as offensive about manti here
                              I think I'm so transparent in how I play that Manti cannot push me regardless of how weak my actions are.

                              tl;dr: I would be dead already in another forum, but I'm nearly unlynchable here.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #2055
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I should know better, though
                                sorry

                                I can't really say that to Manti then type that
                                Cackles in the darkness
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...