TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellon_collie
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 156

    #1951
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    So I know I was on the train for both Prec and FG's lynches but I'm thinking it's basically impossible for them to have both been wolves.

    I'm feeling like Prec was likely a hit. I thought and still think he was wolfy for not engaging with the thread, which yes he always does but still. It's just a bit too convenient and his tone wasn't sitting right with me.

    FG on the other hand I think was likely a miss. After looking at how the wagon formed as other people have pointed out it does seem a bit suspect. I did think it was wolfy for her to park her vote on me, but until that point I had been feeling that she was human and now looking back I'm not as confident about my vote as I was on Friday night after I'd had a bit of wine.

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1952
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Have your reads on people changed since last EOD?

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1953
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        I quickly rescinded that post when I re-read his mini-read list not too further in, so no worries.
        The wording on this is ew

        Originally posted by inDheart
        lol @ the repetition

        can you pick some of those posts outside haku's wolf range out
        The entire bit where he got pissed with me last phase.
        Please don't make me invest the time to quote it but if I have to I absolutely can. I know you remember it happening though because it was a talking point.

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        I'm with family this weekend so I haven't been keeping up

        why do I have votes
        Because your EoD is ass and I won't allow you to just sidestep me this time.


        Originally posted by roundbox

        MML I have a question for:
        -Which 2 of the 4 people on the FG wagon do you think are suspicious now that neeee is dead? I can assume raeko is one, but who's the other?
        DaBackPack, the person I'm actually voting for.
        That pos was made in a sea of posts where I was calling DBP out, so I don't get your confusion.

        Originally posted by roundbox
        mml's and fg's, mostly because they were "gimme reads list or die".
        You're ignoring that she posted reads, then forgot she posted reads and said she had none and wouldnt just make them up, just to turn like <10 minutes around later and say that she did have reads but we should go searching for them, as if she couldn't remember them in time but felt that she needed to respond right then.

        Saying that my vote was because she wouldn't jump through my hoop fast enough is flat out wrong. Go read that whole exchange again and tell with a straight face that she has town's interest in mind.

        Originally posted by roundbox
        fuck
        is it MML???
        No, it isn't. both wagons where a miss.

        FG Wagon was the wagon where the wolves where trying to save one of their own if anything. My wagon was town derping in response to that.
        That or both wagons are unclean but right now I'm going to say that Angry Lar was wrong at EoD and the 2/3 wolves where voting FG.

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I'm surprised MML didn't self-pres. That probably doesn't mean much tho.
        Sais this before I'm sure but self pres votes are garbage and you gotta make a stand.

        Your votes are what people go back and look at. God knows I can't ever get people to go back and actually read my posts.
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #1954
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Roundbox you're on the right track with that EoD analysis so hardcore that I'm actually pretty close to just locking you in green forever but I am telling you that Haku is a miss.

          It's DBP and Raeko that you need to be getting on right now.


          Also like I said, if DBP is a hit then judging from the Charu Wagon from d0 that pretty much clears Charu. I think I was the only one still convinced he was a wolf though but I'm pretty much of the mind he's town right now.
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #1955
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I guess I should fess up that I was wrong about being more active. Sorry about that guys I feel pretty bad about it.

            I swear I do have legit reasons this time, the very basic version is that I have two room mates right now

            The unbasic version involves story with more rum so we'll save that for postgame
            ​

            Comment

            • mellon_collie
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 156

              #1956
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              Have your reads on people changed since last EOD?
              Oh definitely.

              Manti is trending down for me. I tend to agree with haku on this point
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I don't see Manti shifting gears into trying to solve anything. I just see safe plays overall that doesn't affect the game much.

              Considering this is the 3rd phase, I feel like that's abnormal.
              I haven't seen much of an investigative spirit from Manti. He seemed to give roundbox a pass for an unknown reason which I also found to be odd.

              I generally still like haku but this part of that same post skeeves me out a wee bit because of the potential of blue baiting
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              There's also the risk that blue roles may have died and if that's not the case, this sounds like a decent opportunity for the PoE of this phase.
              But, overall I think I still like haku

              I also like indheart, reading his posts remind me strongly of games I've played with him in the past where he was town.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1957
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                I haven't caught up but I'm going to phonepost

                MML... you're daft if you don't understand what my reasoning on FG was

                she threw shade at somebody that was largely gonna die, left a vote on somebody who almost always was going to flounder, and then left

                FG predicted that Raeko was going to be lynched and placed a safe vote that nobody would challenge, and she would never ever have to defend unless she was actually present at EOD. PS she wasn't


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1958
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  I generally still like haku but this part of that same post skeeves me out a wee bit because of the potential of blue baiting
                  Yeah, I guess they can do whatever they want.

                  Right now, it's like I'm stuck waiting for Manti/DBP and I wouldn't be surprised if the EoD turns weird again because of it.

                  It's awkward to have my lynch pool be absent specifically now.

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #1959
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    You're ignoring that she posted reads, then forgot she posted reads and said she had none and wouldnt just make them up, just to turn like <10 minutes around later and say that she did have reads but we should go searching for them, as if she couldn't remember them in time but felt that she needed to respond right then.

                    Saying that my vote was because she wouldn't jump through my hoop fast enough is flat out wrong. Go read that whole exchange again and tell with a straight face that she has town's interest in mind.
                    I did have reads, I just didn't want to make a reads LIST because I was already posting my reads that I naturally had. If I had made a reads list with every single player listed, that would have involved pulling reads out of my ass for those people who I was still in the process of figuring out. I was a bit drunk and probably not very good at explaining myself so that's my bad but I still don't get why this is so complicated

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #1960
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I haven't caught up but I'm going to phonepost

                      MML... you're daft if you don't understand what my reasoning on FG was

                      she threw shade at somebody that was largely gonna die, left a vote on somebody who almost always was going to flounder, and then left

                      FG predicted that Raeko was going to be lynched and placed a safe vote that nobody would challenge, and she would never ever have to defend unless she was actually present at EOD. PS she wasn't
                      I'm not the first person to point out that it always looked like the intention was for her to come back before EoD and see how she felt.

                      Raeko had actually been posting more then normal for a good chunk of the game with still very little being contributed. Leaving a pressure vote while you're away makes sense.

                      You are straight up wrong on your tinfoil and no amount of repeating it and hoping people drop it is gonna change the fact. And make no mistake that whole FG predicting shit theory is the flimsiest of tinfoils.
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #1961
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        but I still don't get why this is so complicated
                        Because your version of the story is not true.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1962
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Okay well if "it was super obvious" she was town she was lynched anyway.

                          You're asking the wrong question, if you think I'm a wolf you have to think I didn't honestly believe what I was saying

                          Is that what you really think or are you just mad at the lynch outcome


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1963
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Okay well if "it was super obvious" she was town she was lynched anyway.

                            You're asking the wrong question, if you think I'm a wolf you have to think I didn't honestly believe what I was saying

                            Is that what you really think or are you just mad at the lynch outcome
                            Oh it's what I honestly think
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #1964
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Lynch outcome was also garbage though
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1965
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                i dont know how to convince you that I was sincere in my accusations, at least on phone

                                check my posts again, it's not like I didn't consider that fg might come back or was drinking but I've been burned by that too much to count to back down for that reason.

                                when there are weird wagon patterns you look at how the wagon gains momentum. funny's timing and immediate absence are fucking weird and you can't deny that.


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...