TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1216
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have no idea what your stance on him is in that response, sorry
    I thought your response was "I need to read his posts to make up my mind"
    two things:

    1) reread my answer, maybe I was a bit more vague than I intended. I could go down that pathway even if I liked his posts from overnight

    2) read through his posts, didn't find anything indicating a shift
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1217
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I'm withholding judgment on raeko until she makes more posts
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • theknightsofneeee
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2016
        • 4

        #1218
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I'm here if people want someone to bounce reads off of.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1219
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
          I'm here if people want someone to bounce reads off of.
          who do we kill to win the game?
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • theknightsofneeee
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2016
            • 4

            #1220
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I don't get the recent-ish trend of villa reading manti? Can someone help me see it?

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #1221
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              who do we kill to win the game?
              12 alive so like 5 kills and maaaybe 1 sleep in nylon?

              Idk

              Currently probs something like mml/round/mellon

              Second group of like manti/charu/you/inD that I'd kill into depending on reads then.

              Tbh the whole thing is pretty fluid an I could be persuaded on most people in those 7 cept I wouldn't touch charu for at least a couple days.

              Comment

              • theknightsofneeee
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2016
                • 4

                #1222
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Left of haku, he'd go in the second list

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #1223
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  this loop of hit button -> blue screen -> blue screen again -> say no to system restore -> startup settings, restart -> press the number 7 is obnoxious

                  be with you in a bit

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #1224
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Good talk guys /s

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1225
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                      Good talk guys /s
                      I know you're used to blisteringly fast, but this really doesn't feel that much slower than other games you've played on this site, friend
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1226
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        i had a super stressful day and had a couple drinks idk if that'll affect how i play twg but im still going so

                        yall will have to deal with tipsy/lil drunk fg at eod

                        i thought i had to fly home promptly with money i dont have its been such a day
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1227
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          neeee what caused you to read dbp town? I tried searching through your posts and couldn't find anything other than you had a light townread of him that was fading, and he hasn't faded enough to be on your list so I'm wondering what's keeping him there for you
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • theknightsofneeee
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2016
                            • 4

                            #1228
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            neeee what caused you to read dbp town? I tried searching through your posts and couldn't find anything other than you had a light townread of him that was fading, and he hasn't faded enough to be on your list so I'm wondering what's keeping him there for you
                            tbh i was trying to soft a cop check on him hoping to eat a nk

                            but i still think he's more villagery than most of the game

                            there was some stuff he said to charu(?) today that had the right amount of villagery impudence that makes me still feel comfortable with having him as a villager but the initial read was just a soul read off a couple posts that felt really good.

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #1229
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I know you're used to blisteringly fast, but this really doesn't feel that much slower than other games you've played on this site, friend
                              i'm just bored and have the night off and meh

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #1230
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                                I don't get the recent-ish trend of villa reading manti? Can someone help me see it?
                                roundbox is reading him that way for his emotional posting, i guess

                                sunfan and i are there because of his game progression, especially wrt your slot - how he's focusing the people who both eyed your predecessor and then flipped around once you started posting

                                there's like a hypocritical aspect to it too bc iirc he's townreading you, when it's basically impossible to townread pearl on his own merit, and he knows this and is like, whatever

                                Comment

                                Working...