TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1741
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    first thing I want to say today is that I don't think yesterday was a KitB
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1742
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
      i'm ready to join dvc

      release me from my suffering!
      Phone posting again before bed but uh...

      What's with this callout and then actually dying? Did I miss something?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1743
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        secondly, if you asked for a role previously, even if it didn't do anything, now might be the time to say so
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1744
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          thirdly, we must address the problem of why Charu is still alive
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1745
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            first thing I want to say today is that I don't think yesterday was a KitB
            Why's that?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1746
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              Why's that?
              that's your response?
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1747
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                thirdly, we must address the problem of why Charu is still alive
                Probably because they see all this bad blood I have with some here. Unless you're thinking something different?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1748
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Probably because they see all this bad blood I have with some here. Unless you're thinking something different?
                  I'm gonna he honest and say that I think the only person here who would leave you alive is Manti
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1749
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    that's your response?
                    Yes, because I have no clue what you're talking about.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1750
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      I can hear him saying "humans always get paranoid"
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1751
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Yes, because I have no clue what you're talking about.
                        vote altering roles are a thing in this game
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1752
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'm gonna he honest and say that I think the only person here who would leave you alive is Manti
                          I don't think he's wolfing though, not after that outburst anyways.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1753
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            vote altering roles are a thing in this game
                            How likely do you think that is though

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1754
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              tbh I'm thinking about pulling the legendary d2 full reads reset at this point

                              I'm probably clearing people for bad reasons
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1755
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                How likely do you think that is though
                                I will give you all of the credits I have on my other account if its not a thing in this game
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...