TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #2716
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Like how do you know you're dying?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #2717
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      no, it's very specific
      I will die at tomorrow's lynch with one exception that nobody will follow through with so I'll just accept my death now
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2718
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        no, it's very specific
        I will die at tomorrow's lynch with one exception that nobody will follow through with so I'll just accept my death now
        state it now
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #2719
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          can we ban lar from twg
          this tbh fam
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2720
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            this tbh fam
            chill
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #2721
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I will live if no lynch is vote majority

              we'll have an odd number of players during the day tomorrow, and no lynching makes wolves win a day earlier because parity stuff

              might come into play if lots of wolves are alive, but WhO KnOwS
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2722
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                roundbox, you had 48 hours to cast a purple vote

                this is not negotiable
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #2723
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  correction: 47 hours and 50 minutes
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2724
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    I will live if no lynch is vote majority

                    we'll have an odd number of players during the day tomorrow, and no lynching makes wolves win a day earlier because parity stuff

                    might come into play if lots of wolves are alive, but WhO KnOwS
                    do you know that it makes wolves win a day earlier?
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #2725
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Doesn't that mean the game is over though if we don't hit a wolf tomorrow and backpack was a miss and every single thus far has been a miss?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2726
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        granted NOBODY knew what the voting did, can you seriously blame me for being apprehensive/no fucking idea what it does?
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #2727
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Talk about a do or die situation.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #2728
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            do you know that it makes wolves win a day earlier?
                            i think he's just basing that on numbers for 3 wolves alive

                            bc assuming a regular nk, tomorrow is f7

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2729
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              roundbox, I promise you that I will 100% vote for no lynch tomorrow, never move my vote, and advocate for sleeping
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #2730
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                So really, unless somehow the wolves don't kill anyone again, the wolves just auto-win because of some bullshit revolving around backpack and now roundbox's acquired curse?

                                That seriously blows, what an unfun game this is, lmao.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...