TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1756
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I will give you all of the credits I have on my other account if its not a thing in this game
    I'm not saying it's not a thing I just want to know how likely you think it is that the kitb was rigged

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1757
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I see, the OP states it. Well then, that makes wagonomics even harder if wolves had something To change a vote without us knowing.

      I honestly wasn't thinking of votes being skewed at all this game.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1758
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        I'm not saying it's not a thing I just want to know how likely you think it is that the kitb was rigged
        less sure but relatively likely is my mindset here
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1759
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          hi im drunk

          i didn't expect to be out this long tbh i wanted to waffle about game state for a bit

          the short of it is im mad at people who were content with the town core yesterday specifically bc its no flip

          like it feels liek a couple of the more recent games ive played where people wanna spin the idea that there's a bunch of town reading each other all correctly, but i'm not sure why that's happening this gam when it doesn't fee lliek people are reading each other with a frehree of confidence and the lynches feel really bad and have been prone to cfd

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1760
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I assume last eod had no tampering since the host himself stated it was a KitB


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1761
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              I assume last eod had no tampering since the host himself stated it was a KitB
              I am making the (possibly wrong) decision not to put all my support behind that

              I guess it doesn't matter a whole heck of a lot because we're gonna vote real good and coordinated today and not make the mistakes of yesterdays
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1762
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                going to start reading where you said sunfan now that i feel relatively better. i guess sleeping for almost 20 hours does that to you

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1763
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  going to start reading where you said sunfan now that i feel relatively better. i guess sleeping for almost 20 hours does that to you
                  I am glad you feel better, friend
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #1764
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    going to say that i am pretty sure charu is town and unless something happens i will not be changing my mind very easily on that

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #1765
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      im pretty sure he would say its a kitb just from how it appears

                      also idk why sunfan thinks it wasnt

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1766
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        is it really that hard to ISO someone who has less than 40 posts?

                        Basic gist: Neee, sunfan, funnygurl, haku towny

                        Manti slight town

                        leaves wolves between everyone left
                        i don't like this post. the attitude about this is wrong from what i remember raeko being like before. if you asked for reads she wouldn't tell you to look them up she would just post the reads. maybe irritation from something else that i missed since i started reading a bit before an hour til eod

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1767
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          im pretty sure he would say its a kitb just from how it appears
                          Something tells me you're right, but at the same time, that's just extremely cheap. I don't want to think our own host would have to intentionally mislead the game.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1768
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I had MML as strong town because of his belligerence, which I know he can fake etc etc but it felt right at the time

                            but it kind of seems like he has a hair-trigger with it now and it makes it seem less genuine when he gets mad for no real reason
                            isnt mml known for blowing up over the smallest things as a wolf lol

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1769
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Something tells me you're right, but at the same time, that's just extremely cheap. I don't want to think our own host would have to intentionally mislead the game.
                              is it bad that i dont think that is intentionally misleading

                              you say what is apparent

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1770
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                it was OOTC game

                                I got pretty mad at him for it but we got the idol so it didn't matter
                                YOURE WELCOME YA JERK

                                Comment

                                Working...