TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #466
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    i like prec's way of identifying that dumbtell and being patient with mml about it

    wolves would have had a sabotage available last night so they would know unless every wolf dropped the ball on actually reading the setup

    i'm thinking over how much weight to give the dumbtell itself, like whether it makes him town, because even if he does know, unsure if it prevents him from pumping out bad logic claim bait stuff anyway
    ?????????


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #467
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      oh nvm ignore that


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • theknightsofneeee
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2016
        • 4

        #468
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        aaand xposts with more posts from dbp

        gj me

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #469
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Syhto
          Sorry 4 e's neeee.

          WV, FG, MXC. All starting to look kinda bad. To me. The whole thing with sunfan reading you right and you not being able to play well isn't cute as much as it is disappointing, fg, especially if you are a wolf.

          WV's tone is way different to me than previous games wherein he was human, so that is a lot of meta. Also MXC's posting is sporadic, and she hasn't explained her activity in any way although it has been called into question. What's going on there? Is this typical?
          wait who is mxc
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #470
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            ?????????
            During twilight and every night phase, you may also guess the total number of human blue roles and attempt to sabotage them. If you guess correctly, you will sabotage half of the human's blue roles, and you will steal one human blue role. If you guess within +-1, you will sabotage one blue role.

            what inD said is correct
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #471
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              wait who is mxc
              mellon

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #472
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                !emojify solving sytho

                ����������������������������

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #473
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  If this is an attempt of having me say who I think is what, then alright.

                  Mellon is following the leader, but she does see what I see. I don't agree with her about the interactions that funny brought up, but she seems alright. Nothing too crazy and is actually suspicious of roundbox, if only a little. Reason enough alone I should say she's good.

                  I like where inDheart is coming from. I know his snap vote to Anti-Pearl is weary to some, but I didn't see it all that negative (hooray for biased views). He comes in and chimes in he doesn't like what Roundbox was dishing out and was weary. I understand where he's coming from since it came up without prompt and, further thinking of it, just seemed... ludicrous to think about? I don't know, I just like inDheart's mindflow, he's pretty town for me.

                  WV is a whatever, don't have anything important to discuss. Vote on MML is pretty lame since it came after a vote from MML. Nothing to make of it besides, I guess, why the vote? That about it.

                  DaBackpack was MIA, but now he's coming swinging his arms around. Good first impression, even started to tango with shyto which shyto responded accordingly, lol. Indifferent about him otherwise.

                  Precarious has made some pretty neat posts that go deeper within the logic of the game and discusses it openly with the players. Gut tells me this is pretty towny behavior in all fronts since he was the first to discuss about Roundbox's plan being negative in more detail.

                  Roundbox decided to talk about something which, may or may not be a big ol' ??? in the grand scheme of things. I didn't mind it because it got us thinking about the game, which is what I think Roundbox wanted to do in the first place. Null otherwise, got no feelings regarding him or his discussion.

                  DarkManticoreX2 is... just being whatever he usually does I guess? Kind of casts people going for inactives are not being detective enough and I'm just here shrugging. Mysterious

                  Anti-Pearl is __________________________

                  Syhto has been feisty with two different people and they all seem genuine as all heck with the way she worded arguing back at said two different people. I know, I should put her in town for those, but she really does feel irritated she's being questioned so, but that's just emotion tells which is always a 50/50 to me.

                  MML is throwing punches, but I think someone said he seems to be announcing every little thing he's doing just so he doesn't need to talk in the thread. I don't see it as that, that's just playing a bit too dirty for my liking, lol. Other things is him throwing a punch at Darkmanticore. I don't know why that pinged me as such, but he did, and then complimented him afterwards. I think it's because it felt genuine and not some random distancing thing, so I can see a T/W universe if it comes down to it. Waaaaaaaaay to early, but dems the apples.

                  Thesunfan questioned roundbox's thing harshly and has been pretty straightforward to today's shenanigans. Is one of the only to pick InDheart up and question him for his snapvote on Anti-Pearl. We shall see, he's pretty null for me right now actually and I don't know why.

                  Hakulyte basically didn't really do anything, lol oops, actually just null.
                  this is what we in the industry call a "nothing burger"


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #474
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    I think I actually like manti here calling his shots early, it makes me think he's taking his limited time wisely and packing it with info

                    dabackpack I read and I didn't really get anywhere, but I think his recent posts are shaping up to be pretty good
                    doesn't manti always do that

                    you probably didn't get anywhere because dbp feels like he has yet to gear up in ways. i'm looking at him like, "you have put the papers on the board. now, what does the board tell you"

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #475
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Lame I worked hard on that

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #476
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        doesn't manti always do that

                        you probably didn't get anywhere because dbp feels like he has yet to gear up in ways. i'm looking at him like, "you have put the papers on the board. now, what does the board tell you"
                        not always, but I can agree with you that he has done it in the past
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #477
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          this is what we in the industry call a "nothing burger"
                          Ya got a problem with my D1 reads, m8?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #478
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            sorry that I got your big ego in a knot

                            I was writing a post about you while you voted for me so I guess I'll finish that after this

                            to respond to your specific point highlighted here:
                            my argument is saying that he will be replaced, not that "he would have been replaced before"
                            I didn't really offer a comment on that, so I'm not sure where your problem comes from

                            not only that, but this is something that we won't figure out until postgame (host interaction with anti-pearl) so it's really not worth pursuing this line of thought for a lynch
                            My problem comes from the fact that both are angle shoots but only me responding is worth pointing out.
                            The fact that you "didn't really offer a comment on" them while commenting on me is what gets me. But the vote comes from you not wanting to address me calling it out.
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            just wanted to point out this progression of thoughts and how it makes me sad



                            first: you more or less agree with my point that we should keep the dialogue internal. neat!



                            second: as soon as someone speaks ill of my plan, you're plugging into their interpretation rather than your initial one



                            third: now that sunfan added on, you doubled down on following someone else's opinion. I don't see why you flip-flopped on agreeing with my plan of keeping the decisions internal and then suddenly calling it silly and beneath my level of play

                            (I will concede that you are talking about the padded post again, but this is not my concern with your progression)
                            1 I agree we shouldn't talk now, if ever

                            2 I agree that we shouldn't out roles, ie talk about them, and agree with someone else that the answer is probably ever

                            3 I agree with the same danm thing? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ??? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ??? ? ? ?


                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            sorry I was spending the last few hours making a major life decision

                            catching up now
                            I hope everything is cool

                            Get at me later if you want to talk about it.

                            Originally posted by Syhto
                            MML is rather territorial, shall we say? I don't like it, although I am not sure if this is because of him being red or if it is his natural state.
                            Is "territorial" what they say where you come from when someone calls out something that makes no sense?

                            Because that and the fact I don't care how blunt I come across are the only sins you can peg on me here.

                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            how come you never seem to refresh and all your posts seem out dated...? Pearl has been replaced, I usually hit "preview post" within a few minutes of my post so I can make sure I'm up to date on all information. this just seems weird to me given the timing. kinda seems like a way to slide through without being held accountable for anything tbh
                            STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH

                            Man writes long post and re-reads them like eight times. He's always done this?

                            Originally posted by Syhto
                            Sorry 4 e's neeee.

                            WV, FG, MXC. All starting to look kinda bad. To me. The whole thing with sunfan reading you right and you not being able to play well isn't cute as much as it is disappointing, fg, especially if you are a wolf.

                            WV's tone is way different to me than previous games wherein he was human, so that is a lot of meta. Also MXC's posting is sporadic, and she hasn't explained her activity in any way although it has been called into question. What's going on there? Is this typical?
                            Funnygurl is still shitposting tbh
                            everytime I read MXC I don't think Raeko I think of MTV.

                            BRB checking player list
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #479
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              lol is dbp just town then

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #480
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Oh my god, did I forget funnygurl?

                                I did.

                                She's, uuuuuuuh... pretty indecisive for a Day 1 to be completely honest with y'all. I mean I get it, but it seems much more than usual and I don't know if that was just me.
                                this post feels important

                                this is gonna sound pedantic but how did you realize you missed funnygurl


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...