TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1726
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    Can someone give me a rundwon of what happened while I was in a coma?
    probably just read the last 30 minutes before eod, they're the most important and it shouldn't be too much to catch up on
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1727
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Alright thanks

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #1728
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Around 6 hours left till the night is over.

        Send all night actions and role requests to me via PM or discord (The Ancardia Codex#8347)

        I will be at an event around the time night ends. I will try to update the thread and process night actions on time but I can't guarantee it will happen. There might be a delay. Just a heads up
        Last edited by FreezinIce; 10-26-2018, 04:47 PM.
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #1729
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          I blame manti he started it
          Yo that shit is no fun I was like dead for a day.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • theknightsofneeee
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2016
            • 4

            #1730
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            yo manti you still think that haku/fg are possible wolf/wolf after haku hammered fg yesterday?

            not loaded question actually asking

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1731
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.


              in case anyone is interested in lTWG
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1732
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                yo manti you still think that haku/fg are possible wolf/wolf after haku hammered fg yesterday?

                not loaded question actually asking
                Anything in this game is possible. Maybe less likely
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1733
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Anything in this game is possible. Maybe less likely
                  Why do u think syhto bit the dust?
                  Let's assume she was killed by wolves in this example since it seems like the most likely
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #1734
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Anything in this game is possible. Maybe less likely
                    rolleyes

                    ofc anything is possible i'm asking if you still believe it.



                    cause that was your only reason for voting funny afaik

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #1735
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      25 people viewing the thread :O

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1736
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I ended up going back to sleep. I've been in and out all day

                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #1737
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          i'm ready to join dvc

                          release me from my suffering!

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1738
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                            i'm ready to join dvc

                            release me from my suffering!
                            if charu doesn't die I am renewing my suspicion of him
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #1739
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              if charu doesn't die I am renewing my suspicion of him
                              was literally about to say the same thing but -shrug- we'll see

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1740
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Sorry for delay.

                                Neeee is dead

                                Day 3 starts now and ends in 48 hours.
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...