TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #451
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    It's mostly because he began questioning your motives when I thought your mindset was easy to grasp at that point in time.
    i think he is right that in one sense i was not sticking to my usual script, and that has helped me realize that i may have a theory/practice disparity

    i might have said "let's lynch wolves, not inactives" any number of times last game, but i still ended up wanting to lynch inactives, of which freezin and tps were actually wolves

    not holding that against sunfan

    Comment

    • theknightsofneeee
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2016
      • 4

      #452
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      rn not much, and i cant do much on a phone. im wary of charu ind and roundbox a tiny bit. rn im ok with my vote
      can you elaborate on what is making you wary of those people?

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #453
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        idk why i thought i saw someone say you told roundbox off when i'm pretty sure you actually agreed there
        I never agreed to his proposal? Or what I thought was his proposal at least.

        I felt neutral, but then later felt it was just flat-out no after thinking about it.

        Kind of a dumbtell because I temporarily forgot about the wolf being able to guess how many, oops.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • theknightsofneeee
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2016
          • 4

          #454
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          can someone give me some new music to listen to while i hunt wilves?

          i'm tired of all my same old crap

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #455
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Syhto
            Ya I usually am but I wanted to be more thoughtful than to just straight up call him a bitch.
            Now listen here you little 💩

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #456
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
              IME mellon's activity has been sporadic as both alignments

              and i've lynched her for it and she flipped both alignments.

              >.<
              it's one of those times where i'm bugged by the discussion surrounding her bc at least two people have liked her this game and i'm ??? as to how

              something something generating interactions too

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #457
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                I think I actually like manti here calling his shots early, it makes me think he's taking his limited time wisely and packing it with info

                dabackpack I read and I didn't really get anywhere, but I think his recent posts are shaping up to be pretty good
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #458
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  actually it is true that a me who gives more of a shit would say BUHT WE SHOULD LYNCH WOLFES

                  i'm still astounded by a certain lack of self-awareness on display though
                  yeah lynch all the inactivese xcept for me


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #459
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Suddenly votecount

                    Roundbox (1): MML
                    Charu (3): theknightsofneee, funnygirl, the sun fan
                    MML (2): Manti, Syhto
                    The sun fan (1): DaBackpack
                    Theknightsofneee (1): Hakulyte
                    Mellon_collie (1): indheart
                    Funnygirl (1): Charu

                    Unvote (2): Precarious, WV

                    EoD in 41 mins
                    Last edited by FreezinIce; 10-22-2018, 10:21 PM.
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #460
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I think MML is town again for calling Manti "lover boy"
                      Imaging our boy in tight, tight orange pants singing about how he loves weekends
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #461
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        it's one of those times where i'm bugged by the discussion surrounding her bc at least two people have liked her this game and i'm ??? as to how

                        something something generating interactions too
                        She found roundbox sketch and echoed my thoughts pretty much. That's why I liked her anyways.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #462
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                          can someone give me some new music to listen to while i hunt wilves?

                          i'm tired of all my same old crap
                          currently listening to swan lake


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #463
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            I never agreed to his proposal? Or what I thought was his proposal at least.

                            I felt neutral, but then later felt it was just flat-out no after thinking about it.

                            Kind of a dumbtell because I temporarily forgot about the wolf being able to guess how many, oops.
                            his eventual conclusion in his big post was "let's not openly strategize about taking vs. not taking a power" and you got to that too, so i think that's agreeing

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #464
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              i think he is right that in one sense i was not sticking to my usual script, and that has helped me realize that i may have a theory/practice disparity

                              i might have said "let's lynch wolves, not inactives" any number of times last game, but i still ended up wanting to lynch inactives, of which freezin and tps were actually wolves

                              not holding that against sunfan
                              this is a good post regardless but this is an extremely good post if you are a wolf, inD
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • theknightsofneeee
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2016
                                • 4

                                #465
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                (okay i know I said that dbp is town, but if after catching up like he said he was, his one post about MML is pretty weak)

                                still soul read him villager tho

                                Comment

                                Working...