TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellon_collie
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 156

    #1201
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
    admittedly i was more than a little intoxicated at the time but i just reread it and i feel the same.
    this inspires more confidence in my reads personally

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1202
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Not scared, more like I know he does this as both alignments type of deal.

      Recall that one game where he was a lost wolf and we kind of just CFD on him and it turned out he was wolfin'. Mind you he had a low post count that game too, but I also recall he was kind of letting whatever was happening... well... happen.

      I really shouldn't, because it ties with it being an emotion read, but Manti suddenly getting mad when I made that post has me thinking he's probably on Team Town this time. Also because he pretty much went aggro with Haku, so it wasn't just like "Be mad at Charu to have him lay off me", but just actually being irritated type of deal.

      ...

      MML
      lost wolf doesn't know the other wolves though? not the same as having partners and wanting to avoid lynching them. false equivalence ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
      round are you just catching up now, is that what's happening?

      cause i thought you were catching up earlier?

      why'd that stop?
      I was at work (I'm a teacher so I don't really get breaks)

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      roundbox, is there a chance that DBP is a wolf in your mind? I assume the answer is yes, so how significant of a chance is it?
      I can lean this way, he gave me that "wolfbox" post and then put me in his townreads, so I'm not sure where that came from
      I liked his overnight posts but I still have no idea when he decided to start townreading me. there's a good chance I missed this since I was brain afk yesterday essentially though
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #1203
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        hi I'm here sorry for being MIA. I should be able to be here until EOD

        I've checked the thread a few times but I haven't really kept up, and things never seem to have quite the same impact when reading them afterwards. so I'm going to read the rest of the thread but mostly try to focus on interactions I have with people from now on.



        I think I like this from fg. It seems like it would be easy for a wolf to go after someone they already had established suspicion on who also happened to go AFK. Earlier in the game she mentioned gaining info through analyzing interactions, and by dropping me as a target she follows through on that logic. I think this looks good for her and for haku

        That seemed like a genuinely emotionally charged vote from neeee and I'm into it
        do you think knights' vote is a good vote though
        like what's your sunfan read

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        I believe in slip theory but idk about this one haha

        also hi roundbox!
        especially in context of this

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1204
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          yeah manti is town hoooooOOoLy shit
          you're really swayed by that post? as opposed to other ones?

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1205
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I think I'm seeing in charu what neeee's seeing in me (being around but "not doing anything")
            I'm townreading Charu for his claim thing and whatnot but he's still on a pretty defensive curl, not really snappy and grapply like he can hit
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1206
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by inDheart
              you're really swayed by that post? as opposed to other ones?
              it's the first one that popped out in that series of posts
              I disagree with his teeth sinking into Haku but I've never seen him pop off like this
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1207
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by roundbox
                it's the first one that popped out in that series of posts
                I disagree with his teeth sinking into Haku but I've never seen him pop off like this
                i mean, it's alreayd been pointed out but i think manti's game approach is what should sell you, and is currently selling me

                he can emote all he wants

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1208
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  I can lean this way, he gave me that "wolfbox" post and then put me in his townreads, so I'm not sure where that came from
                  I liked his overnight posts but I still have no idea when he decided to start townreading me. there's a good chance I missed this since I was brain afk yesterday essentially though
                  ok, when your brain comes back to the keyboard, can you let me know how it feels when its caught up?
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1209
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    i mean, it's alreayd been pointed out but i think manti's game approach is what should sell you, and is currently selling me

                    he can emote all he wants
                    call me lazy but in the last good couple of games I've played with manti, I've been correct on his alignment all but one time (and that one time is the FE game when he was LOST)
                    my brain is telling me that I'm probably right again and my confidence is pretty high
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1210
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      i mean, it's alreayd been pointed out but i think manti's game approach is what should sell you, and is currently selling me

                      he can emote all he wants
                      I've never seen him like this, and I guess its a mixture of both but
                      the invocation of Syhto is like... almost kind of filthy if he n1ed her and then spoke about her like that.

                      almost
                      not quite of course
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1211
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        call me lazy but in the last good couple of games I've played with manti, I've been correct on his alignment all but one time (and that one time is the FE game when he was LOST)
                        my brain is telling me that I'm probably right again and my confidence is pretty high
                        atta way
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1212
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          ok, when your brain comes back to the keyboard, can you let me know how it feels when its caught up?
                          ?

                          I gave you a decent answer
                          I guess I'll go back and read through his posts to see where this shift happened
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1213
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            ?

                            I gave you a decent answer
                            I guess I'll go back and read through his posts to see where this shift happened
                            I have no idea what your stance on him is in that response, sorry
                            I thought your response was "I need to read his posts to make up my mind"
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1214
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Apologies for no votecount, today has been terrible as predicted.

                              Currently trying to get one done but might be as bit
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #1215
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                do you think knights' vote is a good vote though
                                like what's your sunfan read
                                I think the logic behind the vote is solid in terms of neeee's read of sunfan. It seems like a genuine vote.

                                as for my sunfan read, I am not entirely sure.

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I feel... good about my position on the game as we stand. Part of it is confidence in certain reads, but part of it is that I feel good, and because I feel good, I feel like I'm playing good.
                                This sounds like a town sunfan here, since I think a wolf saying this comes across as subtle bragging and I don't see sunfan as the type of person to do that.

                                For a tone read atm, I'd say town for now I guess, but I don't have much other than that.

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                especially in context of this
                                That was just pointing out that I didn't think that was a slip. I wasn't trying to defend sunfan. Just saying that I don't think that specific line was a slip even if he is a wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...