TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #2701
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I legitimately believe that there are zero wolves in this game at this point
    OR
    raeko is alone maybe
    Man, can you imagine?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2702
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      Wait Haku. When you got the Raeko peek back, did it come with a color? When you put your claim out you put it in blue.
      Nope. Only name of the role.

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #2703
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Nothing happened.

        The Reversed Wheel of Fortune has dissipated.

        ===

        Roundbox did not cast a vote and is Cursed: Courting Misfortune

        Night 4 has begun and ends in 24 hours.
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #2704
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          HAH

          lol itas

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #2705
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Nothing happened.

            The Reversed Wheel of Fortune has dissipated.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2706
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Nothing happened.

              The Reversed Wheel of Fortune has dissipated.

              ===

              Roundbox did not cast a vote and is Cursed: Courting Misfortune

              Night 4 has begun and ends in 24 hours.
              Nothing happened...

              Does that mean...

              mellon is a wolf?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2707
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Oh, self-voting was a good move this time.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #2708
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Well Roundbox, do you have any idea what this curse does or is it just scary words in which we have 0 idea of what the heck it means?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #2709
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    will report it when I get it friends
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2710
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Rb is a 3rd party now

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2711
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        oh my fucking god I'm dying tomorrow
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2712
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I got the card of "the hanged man"

                          just fucking kill me now fam
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #2713
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            dabackpack's tarot and strength talk actually fucking meant something
                            this game is all sorts of fucked
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #2714
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              What even is it?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2715
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Maybe you'll play hangman during the night.

                                Comment

                                Working...