TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #1336
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    i nearly died on the way home from work how are you fuckers doing tonight

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1337
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by XelNya
      Let me ask for insight

      Can you justify why ffa is town reading lurker according to the last reads list i've seen?

      Also its d fucking zero ofc it's some "weak ass shit"
      why ffa has any of his reads is the equivalent of shaking a magic 8 ball and getting a cryptic answer

      you're picking on someone that's easy to pick on here is the thing

      yes, I know its d0, but what you did is weak ass shit no matter what day it is.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • sanzath
        retired from rhythm games
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 322

        #1338
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        hey sunfan

        can you shitpost more? freezin isn't posting so it's probably safe
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        your name should be wolf
        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #1339
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          i nearly died on the way home from work how are you fuckers doing tonight
          i also nearly died on the way home except i was coming home from the grocery store. weird maybe we're like twins or something !!!!

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1340
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by sanzath
            oh, how do people in general feel about people saying "I think so-and-so is blue/PR"?

            like I feel like it's a bad idea because it can give an ez target to the wolves if the read is indeed correct

            but if the good somehow outweighs the bad, please enlighten me
            mml was right to criticize you for asking such a stupid question. you're smart enough to know that this would be a terrible idea and the fact that you would openly ask this as a wolf is dumb. i dont date wolfs sorry we're over

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1341
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              @ Xiz
              Originally posted by flashflash account
              Can the serial killer claim to the thread? Perhaps we can set up a joint victory if you're willing to cooperate.
              I strongly believe he's the real SK.

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #1342
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                mml was right to criticize you for asking such a stupid question. you're smart enough to know that this would be a terrible idea and the fact that you would openly ask this as a wolf is dumb. i dont date wolfs sorry we're over
                again

                the answer seemed so obvious that I was making sure I wasn't somehow missing anything
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1343
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  hey mml lets lynch sanz

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1344
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Xiz, I can't really put in a lot of work today, and definitely not next phase, so this is what you're stuck with.

                    You didn't catch me. I'm not a wolf. I don't really think I'm playing all that differently from Capitalism to this game, I think I had like 30 posts during the first phase of Capitalism going into EOD. If anything, I'm more active and solvey this time. In that game I was content to lynch an inactive because fuck that shit.

                    I think your read on Xel is wrong. He's shown that he can be alpha as a wolf, I do agree that it is rare, and tbh you maybe should be impressed with it, I just think its wrong.

                    your flashflashaccount read is funny, can you tell me how you reached the conclusion about how to read him based on that though?

                    your hakulyte read is (was? considering you don't really feel it anymore) Spicy, maybe its right, time will tell. Certainly about as good guessing sk-wise as its gonna get on d0.

                    I do think you have too many townreads, and I think you probably feel the same way, but its kinda w/e.

                    Not quite sure why blind is town for the post you made, I think I have a guess but if my guess is right I think its a bad read.

                    Same kinda shit for storn; but that's actually a really bad read.

                    I've done a lot of criticism of the post, but its pretty great tbh. I'd be impressed if you did it as a wolf, and its probably the post that the game needs aorn.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1345
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by sanzath
                      hey sunfan

                      can you shitpost more? freezin isn't posting so it's probably safe
                      sure
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #1346
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        mml was right to criticize you for asking such a stupid question. you're smart enough to know that this would be a terrible idea and the fact that you would openly ask this as a wolf is dumb. i dont date wolfs sorry we're over
                        I also don't get how you're wolfreading me even

                        like a- you think I'm smart enough to not do it as town
                        b- so you also think I'm smart enough to not do it as wolf

                        so I just did something dumber than you expected of me is all???
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #1347
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          whether or not Xel is a wolf, his craft is a good thing to do. If he's a wolf, he's pointing us at the wrong people is the only difference than if he's human.
                          there should be zero chance of me being a wolf today, and you know it.

                          Just admit it, cunt.

                          Originally posted by lurker
                          aite so cool xelnya post "implicating" three people when it's actually 95% trying to shit on me and then voting not me for a super basic reason
                          i don't see you saying in there that flash is the most likely scum between him greeg and i (even though i'd obviously agree since greeg is being more helpful and i'm totally not scum)
                          why bother with the middleman if it'll be so easy to frame him later for this same exact reason

                          anyway, a few notes:


                          this would be an awesome team save for me constantly panicking about flash getting himself modkilled yet again
                          it's too bad it isn't true (insert kal penn gif here)


                          if they're so stupid why didn't you count them as .5's in the "votes made" list
                          if you had counted them as .5's, both greeg and i would have 3.5 in the second list, putting storn (who had 4 at that time) in second place
                          as it is, storn was tied with the two of us, but you completely omitted him and didn't bother to acknowledge that you did


                          "LOL not really" means i did not actually have greeg as a scum lean at that time
                          the flash read is very begrudgingly so

                          i will acknowledge that i do not know why flash's read on me changed, however:


                          if someone wants info from me that i know for a fact they will not accept then i will not give up that info, simple as that
                          i've refused lar for the same exact reason
                          If I was trying to shit on you explain why you weren't the person I voted

                          it's not like I said hey let's try to shit on lurker / doesn't vote him because moron

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          why ffa has any of his reads is the equivalent of shaking a magic 8 ball and getting a cryptic answer

                          you're picking on someone that's easy to pick on here is the thing

                          yes, I know its d0, but what you did is weak ass shit no matter what day it is.
                          fine then unvote

                          have a good eod

                          Comment

                          • sanzath
                            retired from rhythm games
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 322

                            #1348
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            hey mml lets lynch sanz
                            omg
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            your name should be wolf
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1349
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              @ Xiz


                              I strongly believe he's the real SK.

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              Can the serial killer claim to the thread? Perhaps we can set up a joint victory if you're willing to cooperate.
                              I see the "we can" part as more wolf then sk. why sk?

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1350
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Xel wanna kill sunfan with me

                                Comment

                                Working...