TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1396
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    It's a shame I can't talk to inD because pictures.
    more weird choice of words that i skipped the first time because i didn't see anything wrong with it until mml quoted.

    sounds like you knew ind was going to be posting pictures the entire time without actually contributing anything to the game.

    Comment

    • sanzath
      retired from rhythm games
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 322

      #1397
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      gonna throw it out here that I think xel is town btw
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      your name should be wolf
      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1398
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by sanzath
        gonna throw it out here that I think xel is town btw
        to quote roundbox, citation needed
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1399
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          do it one more time and im going to vote you >
          I truly believe xel is not scum this game

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1400
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            blind are u still sick or can you post now or wat
            I've been posting more, im better. Just not much to say with it being D0 and shit posting. I'll get better as the phases go on, I guarantee it, if I live.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1401
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              you're trying to pick at them like a scab beneath your big toenail.
              this is oddly specific and ew tmi sunfan

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1402
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                I truly believe xel is not scum this game
                not what i was talking about ya jerk

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1403
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  No, I don't think you could get me lynched right now. This is purely my pride speaking and I'm a lot fucking harder to mislynch than lynch properly, and that's what you'd have to do this time.
                  this bugs the hell out of me AND U KNOW WHY

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #1404
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I just want everyone to know I will be approaching this game with disdain that I didn't roll contract killer.
                    don't know Xel's meta or whatever but I don't see him doing this as either sk or wolf

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    It would have been better to be wolf tbh

                    I have to be reasonable, which sucks more cock than a bmah file's difficulty spike.
                    :thinking:

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    Players Participating
                    1. thesunfan Shit
                    2. Xelnya fuckign cunt bag fuck face, judge throw this man outta court
                    3. FreezinIce I am not willing to sacrifice "our" love. If you get my drift.
                    4. blindreper1179 Whom'st?
                    6. sanzath Whom hath thou art fuck'st?
                    7. flashflash account Not really flashing anything other than his wears I hope.
                    8. Hakulyte
                    9. DarkManticoreX2 Hey like the Yugioh card, I have no idea where he is.
                    10. MixMasterLar Ayyyyy.
                    11. mellonxcollie More like missingxposting amirite (I'll see myself out)
                    12. Hateandhatred I think this username is more suiting to describing me, than anything else.
                    13. inDheart Good Yugioh Memes. Pendulums were a good idea.
                    14. Tsunnodere
                    15. Xiz The only person in this list who will get an actual read: townie.
                    16. Wayward Vagabond WHERE EVERE I MAY ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM /cue boring ass wammy infused solo from kirk whammit and the old guys who should quit already.
                    17. storn42 Something wicked this way comes. Usually in the form of thunder, or lightning.
                    how he was shitposting up until this point and then mocked everyone making reads lists with this feels good to me

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    <wagonomics>
                    this is probably too much effort to be wolf when wolf could have probably just coasted on shitposts since he wasn't really under pressure I think
                    but I just checked and 4 different people were scumleaning him at some point so I guess this isn't actually worth too much and might actually go the other way. demoted from town to townlean

                    otherwise my previous post about the progression still stands
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1405
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      it's DEFINITELYxiz not DEFIANTLY holy fuck.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1406
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        ill defiantly pay attention to it next time

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1407
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          [Twgv] xiz[twgv]
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1408
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            So you know, I fucked it up on purpose.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #1409
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              i wouldn't think so.
                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              i mean i guess if you want to be dismissive or w/e
                              To come back to this

                              I think it's a stretch because it can be so many things

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              Can the serial killer claim to the thread? Perhaps we can set up a joint victory if you're willing to cooperate.
                              we [the town]
                              we [everyone]
                              we [me town and you sk]
                              we [the wolves]
                              we [me sk and you town] (as brought up by haku)

                              listed from most likely to least likely imo

                              basically it's not really incriminating is all I'm saying

                              plus it reminds me of this post by freezin:

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              Mml ill let you live 2 more day phases if you sell out one of your partners this phase.

                              You're not going to find a better deal anywhere else.

                              You should probably take it.
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1410
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                this bugs the hell out of me AND U KNOW WHY
                                I'm a prideful man
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...