TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #1531
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    How different would this have been compared to just Sanzath voting you?
    no different at all. one vote or three doesn't matter at this point. interaction is what would have helped us both, I think, not another vote. The problem I'm having is coming up blank when thinking of ideas... votes don't really prompt ideas in my head, other than maybe finding them a bit shady the way they've happened.

    let's not have this wagon continue eh hateandhatred??? what have i done to upset you
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1532
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hateandhatred
      Going to work so yeah. Hoped to contribute a little today,but I guess it's gonna have to wait until D1. I mean ruck I haven't even read half the thread

      Oh well going with what seems to be the wagon

      melons

      Rip this shitposting round that ended up kind of serious Ill try to come up with a Svenplan at work, that's usually where I got them.
      Ew this post reeks Hateandhatred.

      This is a wolf not reading the thread ladies and gents.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • sanzath
        retired from rhythm games
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 322

        #1533
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        Obviously, its from your pov etc etc

        that's not really a leaf I'm gonna turn probably ever.

        obviously you don't know that I don't know that you don't like these kinds of posts but w/e
        I don't understand this post or the point you're trying to make

        we can talk about it later if that's what you want to do
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        your name should be wolf
        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #1534
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by lurker
          hey guys it's me being paranoid about late game wagons again
          makilaz looks like she saw a town wagon and decided to scrape together some shit so that she could look good jumping onto it
          i haven't jumped onto any wagons, chief

          nor do i plan to until i see some substantial reactions to recent events. your vote would've made much more sense had i actually voted for someone after "scraping together some shit" but this is a pretty bad reach

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #1535
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
            Going to work so yeah. Hoped to contribute a little today,but I guess it's gonna have to wait until D1. I mean ruck I haven't even read half the thread

            Oh well going with what seems to be the wagon

            melons

            Rip this shitposting round that ended up kind of serious Ill try to come up with a Svenplan at work, that's usually where I got them.
            if you're town this is the absolute stupidest shit you could've done at this moment

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1536
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by sanzath
              you townread me earlier, didn't you

              r u pocketng me bro omg????!?!"?/
              Nothing I said lately had actually had anything to do with you, just what she said about you.

              But yeah, you're town to me as of right now.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1537
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Ew this post reeks Hateandhatred.

                This is a wolf not reading the thread ladies and gents.
                considering who it is and what they can do, this is a miss
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #1538
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  i haven't jumped onto any wagons, chief

                  nor do i plan to until i see some substantial reactions to recent events. your vote would've made much more sense had i actually voted for someone after "scraping together some shit" but this is a pretty bad reach
                  yeah but it still drives the momentum in that direction whether you claim to follow it yourself or not
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1539
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by sanzath
                    I don't understand this post or the point you're trying to make

                    we can talk about it later if that's what you want to do
                    I'm saying something like "well, maybe I should bus this game if I roll wolf" is not something I would try just for the sake of changing something
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1540
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Ew this post reeks Hateandhatred.

                      This is a wolf not reading the thread ladies and gents.
                      maybe
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1541
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        considering who it is and what they can do, this is a miss
                        you're that sure?
                        can you tell me why?
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #1542
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          considering who it is and what they can do, this is a miss
                          wat

                          Originally posted by lurker
                          yeah but it still drives the momentum in that direction whether you claim to follow it yourself or not
                          the "pressure" looks gross as fuck and i am not for a second convinced that everyone on this wagon is town

                          Comment

                          • sanzath
                            retired from rhythm games
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 322

                            #1543
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Ew this post reeks Hateandhatred.

                            This is a wolf not reading the thread ladies and gents.
                            this is someone who hasn't paid attention to Hateandhatred's posts about his own playstyle
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            your name should be wolf
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1544
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              im still down to kill mml

                              dunno why the mellon wagon is a thing but i dont have a hard lean on her one way or another.

                              dont think id want to kill her d0 though
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1545
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by sanzath
                                this is someone who hasn't paid attention to Hateandhatred's posts about his own playstyle
                                mindmeld
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...