TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
How Charu didn't get shit on for doing the same thing I did upon subbing in during the same styled game is dumb.
Also, totally had Manti pegged as a wolf. Will elaborate in post-game when I'm on a computer and can find what I need.
(Sorry for not answering the call, roundbox. I got really busy at a bad time)Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
Hey man...
I made a note in signups that if I was replaced in I would do what I did. I would've still played the way I did if I replaced a town player, dohoho.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
Hold it for postgame fellas.AAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

Comment


Comment