TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #1141
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    Are we sure phase isn't ending tonight
    It really ought to
    If it ended tonight then we're all getting modkilled
    ​

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #1142
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Hey look new page
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #1143
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        I'm fine with getting modkilled

        Nothing new

        Though I don't really see how I could in this setup
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #1144
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          My urge to dunk mml pointlessly is fighting my laziness towards hooking up my computer so I can multiquote
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #1145
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Dunk mml
            Do it
            Do it for like 3 hours I wanna see
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #1146
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Freezin I'm going to be nice and say that I'm about to go to the Waffle House in like 30 so unless you want to go at ot for only 30 minutes just save your energy.

              Although I can't think of a single time you've whined so hard that I mistaken it as a "dunk"
              ​

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #1147
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Lurker you could like, just explain it to me right?
                no
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  no
                  I'm taking this as you like having me as scummy for no reason other then you want me to be scum.


                  So, fuck you too buddy
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Freezin I'm going to be nice and say that I'm about to go to the Waffle House in like 30 so unless you want to go at ot for only 30 minutes just save your energy.

                    Although I can't think of a single time you've whined so hard that I mistaken it as a "dunk"
                    After further rumination it would be mostly arguing semantics so it would be close to pointless.
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      After further rumination it would be mostly arguing semantics so it would be close to pointless.
                      that's with literally anything with ALL when you're scum reading him.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1151
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        MML*
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #1152
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          I'm taking this as you like having me as scummy for no reason other then you want me to be scum.


                          So, fuck you too buddy
                          [redacted] [redacted]
                          [also redacted]
                          [redacted]
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1153
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            that's with literally anything with ALL when you're scum reading him.
                            It's true.

                            Well let him shout and insult people all he wants. Maybe one day he'll learn there's more to twg than thinly veiled insults and shouting the loudest
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #1154
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              The joke is that there isn't really more to it than that
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #1155
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                The joke is that there isn't really more to it than that
                                Well, that and not posting half the time apparently
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...