TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1516
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by sanzath
    Like he's already trying something new with the shitposting so
    Obviously, its from your pov etc etc

    that's not really a leaf I'm gonna turn probably ever.

    obviously you don't know that I don't know that you don't like these kinds of posts but w/e
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #1517
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      obviously you don't know that I don't know that you don't like these kinds of posts but w/e
      is this like reverse WIFOM

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1518
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        is this like reverse WIFOM
        nah, but its something he and I can talk about later about why I feel the way I do, even though we've already /kinda/ talked about it some

        more a post for the future than a post about the current moment, though I guess it is about the current moment too??

        hard to explain
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #1519
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          nah, but its something he and I can talk about later about why I feel the way I do, even though we've already /kinda/ talked about it some

          more a post for the future than a post about the current moment, though I guess it is about the current moment too??

          hard to explain
          that was not a serious post, for the record

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1520
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            reverse wifom is a funny term
            mainly because "reverse wifom" is just being on level 2, meaning

            I know that you know x, and I know that you know that I know you know x, so I think you're thinking I'm going to do y, so I will do x.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #1521
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by sanzath
              Greg has told me that he doesn't like bussing, but he could be trying something new here if he's wolf
              every player is going to say they don't/aren't bussing

              but yeah in this situation he's not bussing. xiz/sunfan, do either of you have any questions for me or anything to say? or was the vote going to be the end of that route?
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1522
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                that was not a serious post, for the record
                ah ok, it amused me either way
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #1523
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  5. lurker - nothing to really say. i would rather see you post redacted bullshit than the little bit of nothing that you have posted so far. your interactions seem empty
                  what do you want me to do here wtf
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1524
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    every player is going to say they don't/aren't bussing

                    but yeah in this situation he's not bussing. xiz/sunfan, do either of you have any questions for me or anything to say? or was the vote going to be the end of that route?
                    I was kind of expecting you to say some stuff that you were thinking or something

                    I was thinking my vote was going to help motivate you do to stuff, but I don't really see any of that, so I'm just confused.

                    How different would this have been compared to just Sanzath voting you?
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1525
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      The whole Xiz/Sunfan/Freezin thing just seems convoluted to me right now and I don't really know what to even make of it. I just get the general feeling Sunfan is the one off his game between them, but it's not something i actively want to pursue D0.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #1526
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        ;_;

                        never give up

                        try your best?

                        who do you think is the most wolfy and who do you think is the most towny
                        Things that have happened

                        -Buncha people started posting full readslists in the first 24 hours after (I think) FFA did a really shitty readslist
                        -Xiz claimed he knew who SK is, Sunfan tried to get Xiz to tell, Freezin called sunfan dumb (essentially) and was more curious about why xiz thinks he knows SK
                        -Then Freezin and Sunfan did a big stupid conversation that looked like two walls trying to talk to each other
                        -At some point Blind called out MML as probably a wolf and basically softclaimed (or hardclaimed, not too sure on the difference yet) a role with killpower by saying "MML is dead tonight anyways" essentially
                        -Xel did a big wagonomics post where he accused 2 of sunfan/ffa/lurker being wolves, some people townread him for it, some didn't
                        -Ind's been pretty much only posting MTG memes, at some point he voted though
                        -WV started out shitposting with his shitpost avatar, then went serious with his serious avatar
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #1527
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Going to work so yeah. Hoped to contribute a little today,but I guess it's gonna have to wait until D1. I mean ruck I haven't even read half the thread

                          Oh well going with what seems to be the wagon

                          melons

                          Rip this shitposting round that ended up kind of serious Ill try to come up with a Svenplan at work, that's usually where I got them.
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1528
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Can we talk about lynch targets?

                            I like Blind and MML
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #1529
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              hey guys it's me being paranoid about late game wagons again
                              makilaz looks like she saw a town wagon and decided to scrape together some shit so that she could look good jumping onto it
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #1530
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by sanzath
                                -At some point Blind called out MML as probably a wolf and basically softclaimed (or hardclaimed, not too sure on the difference yet) a role with killpower by saying "MML is dead tonight anyways" essentially
                                hardclaim is when you explicitly say what role you are (e.g. i'm the seer and here are my checks) and softclaiming is when you imply that you can do a thing or that lynching you will have bad consequences for town (e.g. blind's post fits into the former, by your logic)

                                Comment

                                Working...