TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1231
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    Haku if you were blue what kind of blue would u be
    This is why I don't like you this game.

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1232
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      ;_;

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #1233
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        WV, post some reads please

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1234
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Let's have a picnic and show some courtesy for a change because Haku doesn't feel like being frustrated today.

          .-.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1235
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Makilaz
            WV, post some reads please
            I gotcha fam let me make it home and catch up on what I missed while sleeping/packing and I'll make the best fucking list you'll ever see

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1236
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Incoming

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #1237
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1238
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  >: ( rude

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1239
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    Haku if you were blue what kind of blue would u be
                    I am the dark blue kind.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1240
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      I meant, I would be.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1241
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        That's my favourite kind of blue but I also like sky blue :B

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1242
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Time to buff FFA.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #1243
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Time to buff FFA.

                            thanks for posting your role, saves everyone a lot of time

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1244
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              thanks for posting your role, saves everyone a lot of time
                              Oh sorry, here's my real role. First card was a meme.

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1245
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Haku confirmed wolf omg

                                Comment

                                Working...