TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
-
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
too late i'm going to sleep. see you guys in 6 hours


Comment
-
-
Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
I'm glad we're all on the same page B)
GOODNITE


Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
hot read: i have no idea what is going on in this threadFollow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppyComment
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
Post a reads list with only magic memes inD. All 16 of us.Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment

Comment