TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1351
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by XelNya
    fine then unvote

    have a good eod
    lmao
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1352
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Xel wanna kill sunfan with me
      lmao
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1353
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Xiz, what's the thing in Harry Potter that that fucking Longbottom kid has?
        I think it glows red when he's forgotten something?
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #1354
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Xel wanna kill sunfan with me
          Usually for the sake of playing a good game I wouldn't join you on this

          but I'm down with trying new things this go around

          let's do it

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1355
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            yes greg you've actually got me a bit steamed, pat yourself on the back

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1356
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              I see the "we can" part as more wolf then sk. why sk?
              "we" as "me the SK + town".

              I mean, you've seen most of his posts. It's sporadic and reactive. He's not the type to filter himself so, it's very likely he forgot to change a few words to make it sounds like it wasn't him.

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #1357
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                the one time i want to/get to shitpost in a game and you're giving me shit for it >: (
                i mean, it IS called a shit post.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1358
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  from memory of the fire emblem game mml seems to be playing the same way and makilaz soft defense of him @496 rubs me the wrong way but idk how much experience she has playing with him and idk how consistent a wolf mml plays across games.

                  i need to play more twg >_<

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #1359
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    "we" as "me the SK + town".

                    I mean, you've seen most of his posts. It's sporadic and reactive. He's not the type to filter himself so, it's very likely he forgot to change a few words to make it sounds like it wasn't him.
                    this is a stretch
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1360
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      your flashflashaccount read is funny, can you tell me how you reached the conclusion about how to read him based on that though?
                      No

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      your hakulyte read is (was? considering you don't really feel it anymore) Spicy, maybe its right, time will tell. Certainly about as good guessing sk-wise as its gonna get on d0.
                      I'm flip flopping on it. I'll feel pretty shitty if I was right and I backed off because I have been doing that way too much recently when I catch someone.

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      Not quite sure why blind is town for the post you made, I think I have a guess but if my guess is right I think its a bad read.
                      It's not what you think, if I'm hearing you correctly.

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      Same kinda shit for storn; but that's actually a really bad read.
                      I'm VERY aware lol

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1361
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        yes greg you've actually got me a bit steamed, pat yourself on the back
                        I wasn't trying to, so I guess I'm sorry?
                        I didn't think you were the type to get upset at something like that in TWG, but I admit that I'm not the most perceptive when it comes to these kinds of things.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #1362
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          from memory of the fire emblem game mml seems to be playing the same way and makilaz soft defense of him @496 rubs me the wrong way but idk how much experience she has playing with him and idk how consistent a wolf mml plays across games.

                          i need to play more twg >_<
                          i don't recall ever playing with mml before tbh

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1363
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            i don't recall ever playing with mml before tbh
                            ??????????
                            were you looking at recent games or something?
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #1364
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by sanzath
                              I also don't get how you're wolfreading me even

                              like a- you think I'm smart enough to not do it as town
                              b- so you also think I'm smart enough to not do it as wolf

                              so I just did something dumber than you expected of me is all???
                              sounds like you're getting riled up over an observation. i'm not even wolfreading you and this is pretty much the first thing i've brought up about you to begin with. chill your shit i'm reading through the thread and making note of weird things. that doesn't mean im leaning anyone one way or another. i mean if you want i could wolf lean you but w/e

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1365
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by sanzath
                                this is a stretch
                                i wouldn't think so.

                                Comment

                                Working...