TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #1381
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    shit, that's the wrong image lmao

    ok this makes more sense

    I was wondering if your shitposting was actually too intellectual for me

    good shitpost
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • sanzath
      retired from rhythm games
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 322

      #1382
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I don't really know
      Xel getting mad at me means he's probably not a wolf?? not sure how I feel about it yet tho
      Are you sure he's mad? Even though he says he is, I wasn't really detecting any anger or anything in his recent posts

      I might have to reread but atm it doesn't look genuine
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      your name should be wolf
      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1383
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I don't really know
        Xel getting mad at me means he's probably not a wolf?? not sure how I feel about it yet tho
        I truly believe that Xel is not scum this game.

        I'll reconsider but defiantly not today.

        Comment

        • sanzath
          retired from rhythm games
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 322

          #1384
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          asking mml to lynch you wasnt a shitpost i'm accusing him of being a wolf and jokingly calling you his wolf partner because of his plays in fire emblem.
          oh

          can you give me a rundown of his plays in FE?
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          your name should be wolf
          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1385
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            I truly believe that Xel is not scum this game.

            I'll reconsider but defiantly not today.
            do it one more time and im going to vote you >

            Originally posted by sanzath
            oh

            can you give me a rundown of his plays in FE?
            bussing. all the bussing

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1386
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by sanzath
              Are you sure he's mad? Even though he says he is, I wasn't really detecting any anger or anything in his recent posts

              I might have to reread but atm it doesn't look genuine
              I don't really think he'd lie about that kind of thing? Maybe I'm wrong.

              I feel like my head isn't screwed on correctly right now.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #1387
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                bussing. all the bussing
                ok

                it all makes sense now

                tyty why aren't we dating yet
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1388
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by sanzath
                  ok

                  it all makes sense now

                  tyty why aren't we dating yet
                  bcuz i have to stop scum reading u the way u wanted me to its your fault really

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1389
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    WV's strategic avatar changes are cute.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #1390
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      hey sven give me some spicy plans. you've been really reserved and i dont like it

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1391
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        WV's strategic avatar changes are cute.
                        thx babe

                        Comment

                        • sanzath
                          retired from rhythm games
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 322

                          #1392
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Like maybe you're just trying to get a grasp of me on D0 because I've probably done something you see as out of place, and you know shitty votes is a great way to provoke me.

                          And if I had to put my finger on it, it'd be my first few posts, or the mock reads list.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Let me ask for insight

                          Can you justify why ffa is town reading lurker according to the last reads list i've seen?

                          Also its d fucking zero ofc it's some "weak ass shit"

                          ok nvm what I said earlier, to borrow terminology from Haku, the progression is good
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          your name should be wolf
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                          Comment

                          • sanzath
                            retired from rhythm games
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 322

                            #1393
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            now that that's out of the way

                            sunfan do the stat sheets
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            your name should be wolf
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1394
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                              VOTE COUNT
                              thesunfan -> thesunfan
                              blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                              FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                              flashflash account -> Makilaz
                              Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                              Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                              lurker -> thesunfan
                              thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                              Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                              Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                              storn42 -> storn42
                              blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                              Makilaz -> flashflash account
                              storn42 -> flashflash account
                              Xiz -> Hakulyte
                              sanzath -> inDheart
                              sanzath -> Makilaz
                              Xelnya -> storn42
                              FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                              Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                              flashflash account -> lurker
                              flashflash account -> Makilaz
                              Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                              thesunfan -> Unvote
                              storn42 -> storn42
                              storn42 -> flashflash account
                              Xiz -> flashflash account
                              flashflash account -> Xiz
                              Xiz -> Hakulyte
                              blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                              flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                              flashflash account -> Xiz
                              thesunfan -> Xelnya
                              Xelnya -> Unvote
                              sanzath -> Unvote
                              lurker -> lurker
                              lurker -> Unvote
                              lurker -> flashflash account
                              MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                              DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                              Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
                              Hakulyte -> Unvote
                              Xelnya -> flashflash account
                              Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                              inDheart -> blindreper1179
                              Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                              Xiz -> thesunfan
                              Xelnya -> Unvote
                              Xiz -> Unvote

                              ---


                              flashflash account
                              X.X.X
                              MixMasterLar
                              X.X
                              Xiz
                              X.X
                              Xelnya
                              X.X
                              thesunfan
                              X
                              blindreper1179
                              X
                              inDheart
                              X


                              ---

                              Unvote:

                              Hateandhatred
                              sanzath
                              Xelnya
                              Xiz

                              Yet to vote:

                              mellonxcollie

                              ---

                              Today's theme:
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • sanzath
                                retired from rhythm games
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 322

                                #1395
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                Yet to vote:

                                mellonxcollie
                                mellonxcollie
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                your name should be wolf
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                                Comment

                                Working...