TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #586
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Haku trending up mostly due to his personal meta/my ability to read him

    Sun Fan trending down because I really feel like it's out of character for him to want to out a role so soon.

    Not sure if I want to make a judgement on Xiz yet
    Out an anti-town role, friend.

    An anti-town role.

    That the wolves would have to kill because we wouldn't lynch them.

    That might still live because they chose bulletproof vest.

    lmao
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #587
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      Out an anti-town role, friend.

      An anti-town role.

      That the wolves would have to kill because we wouldn't lynch them.

      That might still live because they chose bulletproof vest.

      lmao
      I have no explanation on why I keep thinking that was a town aligned role/SK=Vigi in this discussion.

      So fuck me, carry on.
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #588
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        So yeah disregard what I said earlier about SK shooting counterwagons because I'm dumb
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #589
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I'm actually really fucking vexed wow
          ​

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #590
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            Out an anti-town role, friend.

            An anti-town role.

            That the wolves would have to kill because we wouldn't lynch them.

            That might still live because they chose bulletproof vest.

            lmao
            The meme would be to have a doctor save the SK constantly.

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #591
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Haha

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #592
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I kinda did mention that, I said that there's almost no way that he's right.
                You mentioned it BUT that doesn't change the fact that you had no desire to find out the how, only the who.

                "You're probably wrong. But rather than try to understand why you seem so confident, just give me the answer. Though you're probably wrong."

                Doesn't quite add up
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  So fuck me, carry on.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    You mentioned it BUT that doesn't change the fact that you had no desire to find out the how, only the who.

                    "You're probably wrong. But rather than try to understand why you seem so confident, just give me the answer. Though you're probably wrong."

                    Doesn't quite add up
                    Telling Xiz that his ideas are probably wrong are both crazy and fruitless.

                    Some of it is me being more open minded with him than other players.

                    Hey I thought it was crazy for Marlboro to be acquisitioned last game (albeit some of it isn't the same thing) but DBP was able to determine that the player in that slot was not the same person after... what? 4 posts? maybe less?

                    I'm not the only person that knows how to play this game. Other people can too. Maybe Xiz has something, I doubt it, but he might.

                    Nothing is going to happen if I say "lmao, ur dumb" to him. So instead I said "Ok, I think maybe you're wrong, here's some stuff about why it would be good if you were right tho"

                    You have a pretty stupid attraction towards finding something here. It reeks of when I went through the phase of wanting strong players to be wolves so I could catch them. Its getting kind of annoying at this point.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Ohhhhh baby am I getting under your skin?????
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        Ohhhhh baby am I getting under your skin?????
                        Let me go get some popcorn, this is (hopefully) gonna be good.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          I'll check it out tomorrow sometime I could be sleeping now and I'm going to do that instead of fucking up my schedule more just to find out that, yep, Freezin is bullheaded.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            I'm not bullheaded I'm being extremely rational. And sunfams outburst doesn't even address the main point of my post.

                            I'm not saying it's not credible for xiz to be right. I'm saying that what I would gauge to be the average response would be to figure out how he knows what he knows and why he thinks that (or even a few levels beyond that think about any ulterior motives he might have) instead of skipping all that and only being concerned about who it is he thinks is the sk and if he should out him or not.
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Trust me if my only goal was trying to find something incriminating I would mine the gold mine that was d0.

                              You just have been having a lot of strange reactions to events that are unlike anything that anyone else is doing, and if you think I'm not going to bring them up you're naive.
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Doing think I've forgotten about you mml

                                You can slink out of here if you want but if you go all tomorrow without addressing my points I'm hoping to tunnel you till one of us is dead
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...