TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1426
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    just for you i went through the entirety of the twg/jtwg history threads and i'm p sure i've never played with him

    i'm fighting off a headache right now though so if you'd like to expound on this post please do


    i know i've played at least a game or two with freezin before but it's been long enough that my memory is fuzzy at best
    welp alright

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1427
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      alright i really need to take a nap because if i don't i won't have a chance to sleep for another 13 hours and i've already been up for 20

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #1428
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        i'm still re-reading but this jumps out real bad for me

        you're not getting pressured enough nor are you in enough danger of getting lynched to be this defensive, this feels an awful lot like what a wolf would post if they got paranoid and thing they're up on the chopping block

        a town would probably have not overreacted like this
        quoting myself here because i just took a closer look at the vote breakdown and not one person has voted for you this entire phase

        please explain why you're so afraid that you're dying this phase

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1429
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          i wanna vote freezin now actually

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1430
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            I don't really think that WV's reads list is like

            how do I say

            I think its too clearly from a town perspective that I don't think that he faked his reasoning behind some of his reads, like the albiet kind of a shiposty read on indheart, as well as the read on Sanzath.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1431
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              i wanna vote freezin now actually
              its k, he probably doesn't even like Harry Potter
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1432
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                I'm not done going through the thread yet, but does noone realize FFA is just a player who trolls really hard?

                He's like Lurker except he trolls with opinions not #TGB takes
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1433
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  wait

                  did a post from freezin just vanish

                  I could of sworn he posted "sunfan do something towny" just now

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1434
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    am i trippin

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #1435
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      I'm not done going through the thread yet, but does noone realize FFA is just a player who trolls really hard?

                      He's like Lurker except he trolls with opinions not #TGB takes
                      day ends in less than three hours post something useful

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1436
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        wait

                        did a post from freezin just vanish

                        I could of sworn he posted "sunfan do something towny" just now
                        is this a shitpost? its a funny one in a kind of -off-the-wall-but-not-in-the-way-you-expect-off-the-wall to be kind of way

                        if you're serious, I can check using my other acc, but I don't wanna do it unless you're 100% sure you saw it.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #1437
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          quoting myself here because i just took a closer look at the vote breakdown and not one person has voted for you this entire phase

                          please explain why you're so afraid that you're dying this phase
                          he got shit on during the last turbo d0 and again during ltwg for practically no reason

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1438
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            oh wait, manti can just check

                            yeah manti I needed to talk to you about playing on a non-moderator account in TWG, fuck

                            I knew I was forgetting something.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1439
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              he got shit on during the last turbo d0 and again during ltwg for practically no reason
                              was that during a lTWG game where I wasn't here?
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1440
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                wait

                                did a post from freezin just vanish

                                I could of sworn he posted "sunfan do something towny" just now
                                I mind hacked you.

                                Stop being stupid and indecisive it's making me wolf read you
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...