TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1186
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    That's the plan after I move buck-o
    I have a problem with people involving timing this game for things that shouldn't require timing.

    You're the 2nd one after Xiz with the SK business.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1187
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I don't like your "new meta" Wayward Vagabond and I feel like you've been mostly ignored this phase when you're actually pretty different from usual.
      What am I chopped liver

      Stop sheeping my posts
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #1188
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I have a problem with people involving timing this game for things that shouldn't require timing.

        You're the 2nd one after Xiz with the SK business.
        Sunfan asked me I could switch from replacement to in so the fame could be started. I said sure I'll do what I can since I'm moving. I'm doing what I can so pls leave me alone k thx

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1189
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          Sunfan asked me I could switch from replacement to in so the fame could be started. I said sure I'll do what I can since I'm moving. I'm doing what I can so pls leave me alone k thx
          Oh I'm sorry, I guess if you're a replacement and moving that makes you a confirmed town.

          What was I thinking.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1190
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            unvote

            #leave thread

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1191
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Oh I'm sorry, I guess if you're a replacement and moving that makes you a confirmed town.

              What was I thinking.
              I'm not a replacement tho I /was/ a replacement before the game started

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1192
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Thank u tho I'm glad you say the error of your ways

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Saw*

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Why the sudden change ffa ;3
                    I was wondering the same thing. Too bad he's never going to give a real answer

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Oh I'm sorry, I guess if you're a replacement and moving that makes you a confirmed town.

                    What was I thinking.
                    Best Haku post ever
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      I was wondering the same thing. Too bad he's never going to give a real answer



                      Best Haku post ever
                      Low standards aren't hard to surpass.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        I agree with Freezin here that Sunfan's push on Xel seems weak and lacks a solid read. If anything, Sunfan and Freezin seem to kind of be ignoring each other
                        ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Xel my vote is still on you
                          how does this make you fell
                          let me know
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            Xel my vote is still on you
                            how does this make you fell
                            let me know
                            Well if he's sitting down he won't ;d

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              Well if he's sitting down he won't ;d
                              how do you feel?
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                Xel my vote is still on you
                                how does this make you fell
                                let me know
                                Like maybe you're just trying to get a grasp of me on D0 because I've probably done something you see as out of place, and you know shitty votes is a great way to provoke me.

                                And if I had to put my finger on it, it'd be my first few posts, or the mock reads list.

                                Also



                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                Well if he's sitting down he won't ;d

                                Comment

                                Working...