TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1471
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Makilz did my reads list exceed your expectations ?_?


    (Please say yes ;_

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1472
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Going to sleep for reals now

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #1473
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        really weird wording fmpov. implying you knew he was town aligned but weren't sure if he was a power role or not and what freezin posted/the way he posted solidified him as just town.
        how the fuck does anyone get this shit
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1474
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Makilaz, I really don't think Sanzath was blue hunting.
          I think he was just asking people their opinion. I mean I guess you could still call it blue-hunting, but you'd have to assume that he was abusing the perception that other people have of him as a new player in order to get away with something that is the TWG equivalent of fishing with just a hook; no bait.

          Even the way that he worded the question, and I remember thinking this when you brought it up initially, just feels like he was actually curious rather than hunting for information.

          Could you look back at it and see if you still feel the same way you do right now?
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #1475
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            no i might be misremembering then. i don't know what the other game is then because he said 2/3 but i don't remember him playing three forum games so i assumed it was a ltwg game
            I meant 2/3 as in I don't want my third game (this one) to be a second d0 lynch
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1476
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              Makilz did my reads list exceed your expectations ?_?


              (Please say yes ;_
              it exceeded mine tbh
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #1477
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Hey maki if I told you ffa was never dying today who would you lynch
                keeping in mind i haven't redone my reads in a while, in no particular order

                blind for that really stupid "he's dead, just wait till d1 you'll see" nonsense and then doubling down on it

                indheart for contributing nothing the entire phase despite posting a bunch

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #1478
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  I feel okay about this new aggressive Makilaz.
                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Seriously who are you. were you reborn?
                  sup

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  Makilz did my reads list exceed your expectations ?_?


                  (Please say yes ;_
                  seeing as i didn't expect you to post one at all, let alone one even slightly serious you have exceeded my wildest dreams

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  Makilaz, I really don't think Sanzath was blue hunting.
                  I think he was just asking people their opinion. I mean I guess you could still call it blue-hunting, but you'd have to assume that he was abusing the perception that other people have of him as a new player in order to get away with something that is the TWG equivalent of fishing with just a hook; no bait.

                  Even the way that he worded the question, and I remember thinking this when you brought it up initially, just feels like he was actually curious rather than hunting for information.

                  Could you look back at it and see if you still feel the same way you do right now?
                  Originally posted by sanzath
                  oh, how do people in general feel about people saying "I think so-and-so is blue/PR"?

                  like I feel like it's a bad idea because it can give an ez target to the wolves if the read is indeed correct

                  but if the good somehow outweighs the bad, please enlighten me
                  in isolation i would agree with you about this, greg. my problem is this quote combined with the sheer overreaction to getting pressured is tripping all sorts of alarms for me

                  i'm not giving him a full-on scumread for it yet because i actually liked a lot of his earlier posts, but things are trending in the wrong direction here

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #1479
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    why ffa has any of his reads is the equivalent of shaking a magic 8 ball and getting a cryptic answer

                    you're picking on someone that's easy to pick on here is the thing
                    unexpectedly lazy bullshitting
                    also unvote forgot about that
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #1480
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by sanzath
                      I meant 2/3 as in I don't want my third game (this one) to be a second d0 lynch
                      it's not going to be, calm the fuck down

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #1481
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        i really want to scumread this post because 2 potential votes and actually having 2 votes are two completely different things

                        i can understand getting paranoid and upset if you think you're getting killed this early (again) but you have been in zero danger of dying this phase and the overreaction to it feels really bad

                        you're still not getting lynched today because there are better targets but i've got my eye on you for later in the game
                        I get that I probably won't be lynched

                        but as I said, I'm playing by instinct

                        this means not filtering my emotions and just saying what's coming to mind, aka reacting

                        anyway I'm going to drop this subject because it's stupid and apparently all it's doing is making me look bad
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #1482
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          @ Xiz

                          I strongly believe he's the real SK.
                          spicy
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1483
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            it's not going to be, calm the fuck down
                            You calm down, you're tunnelling for a dumb reason. It's eod, focus on someone who we can potentially lynch. If he's not one of them.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #1484
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD



                              one vote is a call out, but a bunch of votes without any reasoning behind them doesn't really motivate me because I have nothing to defend myself against. shadyyyy
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1485
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                                VOTE COUNT
                                thesunfan -> thesunfan
                                blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                                FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                                flashflash account -> Makilaz
                                Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                                Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                                lurker -> thesunfan
                                thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                                Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                                Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                                storn42 -> storn42
                                blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                                Makilaz -> flashflash account
                                storn42 -> flashflash account
                                Xiz -> Hakulyte
                                sanzath -> inDheart
                                sanzath -> Makilaz
                                Xelnya -> storn42
                                FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                                Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                                flashflash account -> lurker
                                flashflash account -> Makilaz
                                Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                                thesunfan -> Unvote
                                storn42 -> storn42
                                storn42 -> flashflash account
                                Xiz -> flashflash account
                                flashflash account -> Xiz
                                Xiz -> Hakulyte
                                blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                                flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                                flashflash account -> Xiz
                                thesunfan -> Xelnya
                                Xelnya -> Unvote
                                sanzath -> Unvote
                                lurker -> lurker
                                lurker -> Unvote
                                lurker -> flashflash account
                                MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                                DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                                Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
                                Hakulyte -> Unvote
                                Xelnya -> flashflash account
                                Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                                inDheart -> blindreper1179
                                Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                                Xiz -> thesunfan
                                Xelnya -> Unvote
                                Xiz -> Unvote
                                sanzath -> mellonxcollie
                                FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                                thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                                Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                                lurker -> Unvote

                                ---


                                mellonxcollie
                                X.X.X
                                flashflash account
                                X.X
                                Xiz
                                X.X
                                thesunfan
                                X.X
                                Xelnya
                                X
                                MixMasterLar
                                X
                                blindreper1179
                                X
                                inDheart
                                X



                                ---

                                Unvote:

                                Hateandhatred
                                Xelnya
                                lurker

                                Yet to vote:

                                mellonxcollie

                                ---

                                Today's theme:
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...