TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1366
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    i mean i guess if you want to be dismissive or w/e

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1367
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      okay now im confused as fuck.

      I'm either really correct this game or like 100% wrong and I know i'm in the middle.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1368
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        okay now im confused as fuck.

        I'm either really correct this game or like 100% wrong and I know i'm in the middle.
        know im NOT in the middle

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1369
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Okay so my internet is out has been for hours my phone hasn't been good enough to work on a browser for so long it's cracked all the hell and back I've been ghost tapping every link it took me 45 minutes to make this post and I'm using talk to text so it looks like garbage reads like garbage has no commas or any of them of that sort it's one giant run-on sentence when the internet's back if I'm not at the game tournament that I was going to I will try to catch up vote is still on XIV I'll spell that out because there's no way I can f****** Yelp pronounce this correctly and have it right so yeah there you go


          here'sur shitpost sanz more to come
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1370
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            makilz do you remember playing any games with freezin ? this is important

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1371
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              unvote just to take another step back, ill place a vote in like an hour imma go play some game or something

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #1372
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I wasn't trying to, so I guess I'm sorry?
                I didn't think you were the type to get upset at something like that in TWG, but I admit that I'm not the most perceptive when it comes to these kinds of things.
                It's part of the game

                Im pretty tired and grouchy so i dunno

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1373
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  Xiz, what's the thing in Harry Potter that that fucking Longbottom kid has?
                  I think it glows red when he's forgotten something?
                  Remembrall, I looked it up.

                  The red stuff turns white when you've remembered what you've forgotten.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1374
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan


                    here'sur shitpost sanz more to come
                    shit, that's the wrong image lmao

                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1375
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      "we" as "me the SK + town".

                      I mean, you've seen most of his posts. It's sporadic and reactive. He's not the type to filter himself so, it's very likely he forgot to change a few words to make it sounds like it wasn't him.
                      oh an to answer you before I leave

                      This is a world I have been thinking of, and im not there yet to go after him with this. I think it might be most beneficial for town to wait until D2.

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #1376
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        sounds like you're getting riled up over an observation. i'm not even wolfreading you and this is pretty much the first thing i've brought up about you to begin with. chill your shit i'm reading through the thread and making note of weird things. that doesn't mean im leaning anyone one way or another. i mean if you want i could wolf lean you but w/e
                        idk I guess rereading now, the last part of your post (about not dating wolves) was a shitpost. woops
                        and that means the other post about getting mml to vote with you on me was also a shitpost, woops too

                        but yeah I'm riled up because I took it seriously and goddamn I don't want to die d0 in 2/3 of my games so far
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1377
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          Remembrall, I looked it up.

                          The red stuff turns white when you've remembered what you've forgotten.
                          Oh yeah that's what that is. I never liked the way it was shown in the movie version compared to the book :\

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1378
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by sanzath
                            idk I guess rereading now, the last part of your post (about not dating wolves) was a shitpost. woops
                            and that means the other post about getting mml to vote with you on me was also a shitpost, woops too

                            but yeah I'm riled up because I took it seriously and goddamn I don't want to die d0 in 2/3 of my games so far
                            asking mml to lynch you wasnt a shitpost i'm accusing him of being a wolf and jokingly calling you his wolf partner because of his plays in fire emblem.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1379
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Votecount coming right up!
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1380
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                I don't really know
                                Xel getting mad at me means he's probably not a wolf?? not sure how I feel about it yet tho
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...