TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #1201
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Let me do some wagonomics for the fuck of it.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #1202
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Well, my version of it.

      Heh.

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #1203
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        My wolf buddies privately told me I shouldn't be going after xel so I expertly switched reads on him
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #1204
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by sanzath
          Random shit that probably nobody else will bring up, but I noted down times people have gotten popcorn, which could either be nothing or it could be cute distancing



          ^in response to freezin vs sunfan



          ^in response to blind vs MML



          ^same thing, but lmao maki sheeping storn's popcorn is funny because of Lurker's earlier theory on them sheeping each other
          btw in my work I'm doing I re-stumbled across this.

          That would be absolutely priceless.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1205
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            My wolf buddies privately told me I shouldn't be going after xel so I expertly switched reads on him
            Would you feel bad about this post if I said my work is leading me to think you're possibly a wolf?

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #1206
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Side note for you I feel might being important:

              Post count theory is bull shit

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #1207
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Also why do you have three pages of posts to weed through

                there's so much garbage in hereeeeeeeeeeee

                even more than meeeeeeeeeeee

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1208
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Hey xel if you were a wolf what kind of wolf would u be

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #1209
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    I literally haven't read another post in this thread yet but hold up.

                    MAKILAZ IS A GIRL?
                    yes

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1210
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      Hey xel if you were a wolf what kind of wolf would u be
                      You were expecting a wolf, but instead here have a gif of Toshinou Kyouko.



                      Also going to not answer this on the basis of encroaching self-meta.

                      Also gonna tldr this post:

                      Sunfam / Lurker / FFA have done some heavy distancing / bussing / and are being possibly active wolves in an attempt to get a deep wolf. Right now this feels like my personal best lynch pool for today.

                      Many spoilers to separate for purposes.

                      Votes On them

                      note .5's for self votes because they're stupid af

                      Sunfam: 4.5
                      Xel: 2
                      Freezin 1
                      Blind: 0
                      Lurker: 1.5
                      Sanzath: 0
                      FFA: 6
                      Haku: 3
                      Manti: 1
                      Lar: 4
                      Mellon: 0
                      Hatred: 0
                      InD: 1
                      Makil: 3
                      Xizu: 3
                      Wayward: 0
                      Storn: 2.5


                      Votes made:

                      Sunfam: 4
                      Xel: 3
                      Freezin 2
                      Blind: 3
                      Lurker: 4
                      Sanzath: 0
                      FFA: 6
                      Haku: 2
                      Manti: 1
                      Lar: 1
                      Mellon: 0
                      Hatred: 2
                      InD: 0
                      Makil: 2
                      Xizu: 3
                      Wayward: 0
                      Storn: 4


                      Here's what I take out of this.

                      There's two people from the top worth skimming around:

                      FFA: 6
                      Sunfam: 4.5

                      And the bottom two:

                      FFA: 6
                      Sunfam: 4 / Lurker: 4

                      Oh. That's a tad interesting, that these two players both have the highest votes placed, and the highest votes placed on them.

                      PS: they're worth noting due to the larger numbers... and:

                      Did they vote each other?

                      No.

                      Interesting. Interesting.

                      Maybe Lurker?

                      Oh interesting. Lurker has voted sunfam, and lurker has had a vote placed on him from FFA.

                      Wait what? Coincidence you say?

                      What are those? Can I eat them? Are they tasty?


                      Let's take a peek at some posts.

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      i want flashflash to post full reads lists every six hours including on himself
                      if he ever fails to do this he is a prosecutor
                      Originally posted by lurker
                      some people just want to watch the world burn
                      sunfan
                      Originally posted by lurker
                      y'know what the funniest part is
                      i genuinely think he could be scum because he posted this far earlier than i'd expect
                      Early distancing?

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      i see absolutely nothing about freezin trying to read you in this game
                      Very far apart.

                      I'm not gonna go through all the posts, and yes, I've left some out, shocker I know.

                      But you get the idea.

                      Let me add some later in the day posts as of right now, the argument is going to be "but xel them's all early game."

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      i actually refuse to believe you actually refuse to believe this
                      Oh wait this is on FFA wut?

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      i actually doubt he thinks sunfan is the SK but if he does i might lynch him for softing his read so lazily
                      Or for maybe a partner?

                      Let's hit the one reads list he's given:

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      oh is this a thing now
                      1. thesunfan- scum lean due to lack of commitment to the shitposting cause LOL not really
                      2. Xelnya- i guess town because of how he caught his own slip among other things, also he does far less as scum iirc
                      3. FreezinIce- towny but seriously wasting everyone's gaddam time and my patience is wearing out, expect me to reread him tomorrow if he does the same shit in a shorter day phase
                      4. blindreper1179- read unavailable at this time due to lack of information (should double check)
                      5. lurker- confirmed scum
                      6. sanzath- town, i like the amount of thinking he's doing given how new he is
                      7. flashflash account- effectively dumbtelling green
                      8. Hakulyte- town lean, i think he's putting in some good effort
                      9. DarkManticoreX2- who
                      10. MixMasterLar- scum lean for [redacted]
                      11. mellonxcollie- read unavailable at this time due to lack of information
                      12. Hateandhatred- pure null. memey and the whole "quebec crew would scumread me if i didn't insta" thing is bizarre but this is in line with what he would say irl
                      13. inDheart- confirmed town for commitment to the shitposting cause UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE AROUND HERE
                      14. Makilaz- hoo boy. this one's hard because i know from the undertale game that she can get legit fuckin angry as town but at the same time i have to consider that she is more than capable of faking that anger and use it to up the overall bitterness of the game. honestly scum lean based on that
                      15. Xiz- town, obviously going for a logic bomb approach since he can't be around all the time
                      16. Wayward Vagabond- read unavailable at this time due to lack of information
                      17. storn42- town lean, i'm backing off on the collusion thing


                      Sunfan one thing FFA the other? Yep. Check.

                      Does it line up with the narrative of votes as of right now???

                      Reducing list to: Lurker, Sunfam, and FFA references.

                      Originally posted by roundbox

                      VOTE COUNT
                      thesunfan -> thesunfan
                      flashflash account -> Makilaz
                      Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                      lurker -> thesunfan
                      thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                      Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                      Makilaz -> flashflash account
                      storn42 -> flashflash account
                      Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                      flashflash account -> lurker
                      flashflash account -> Makilaz
                      thesunfan -> Unvote
                      storn42 -> flashflash account
                      Xiz -> flashflash account
                      flashflash account -> Xiz
                      Xiz -> Hakulyte
                      flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                      flashflash account -> Xiz
                      thesunfan -> Xelnya
                      lurker -> lurker
                      lurker -> Unvote
                      lurker -> flashflash account
                      Sunfam hasn't voted FFA
                      Sunfam hasn't voted Lurker.

                      This makes sense for sunfam think it or not.

                      Lurker has voted sunfam, and has been voted by FFA.

                      And FFA has been voted by lurker back.

                      I found possible bussing guys look at this work I actually did holy shit fucks.


                      Let's peek at FFA to see if I can corroborate via posting.

                      Well, let's just start with his recent read's list.

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      1. thesunfan-slight scum
                      2. Xelnya-town
                      3. FreezinIce-slight scum
                      4. blindreper1179-town
                      5. lurker-town
                      6. sanzath-slight scum
                      7. flashflash account-what shall we have for lunch
                      8. Hakulyte-lock town
                      9. DarkManticoreX2-we'll see
                      10. MixMasterLar-town
                      11. mellonxcollie-looks scum this page
                      12. Hateandhatred-slight town essentially null
                      13. inDheart-slight scum
                      14. Makilaz-scum
                      15. Xiz-scum
                      16. Wayward Vagabond-town
                      17. storn42-town

                      As you can see I more or less have seven people in my scum pile but the good news is a red flip on any of them cascades into more red flips

                      I won't lynch anyone outside of them today except maybe storn

                      Raeko is not a d0 lynch nor is Sun fan or freezin
                      We see two important things that don't work here.

                      1. Why would you have sunfam as slight scum, but not in the lynch pile. I agree with the notion sunfam isn't usually a good d0 but if he's scum leaned, why not have him as a canidate?
                      2. Lurker Probably shouldn't be a town read for you.

                      Especially when he gets asked for a d0 list and he gives you this fucking nonsense:

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      The Fifth Amendment (Amendment V) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights and protects individuals from being compelled to be witnesses against themselves in criminal cases. "Pleading the Fifth" is a colloquial term for invoking the right that allows witnesses to decline to answer questions where the answers might incriminate them, and generally without having to suffer a penalty for asserting the right. Defendants cannot be compelled to become witnesses at their own trials. If, however, they choose to testify, they are not entitled to the right during cross-examination, where questions are relevant to their testimony on direct examination.[1] The Amendment requires that felonies be tried only upon indictment by a grand jury. Federal grand juries can force people to take the witness stand, but defendants in those proceedings have Fifth Amendment privileges until they choose to answer any question. To claim the privilege for failure to answer when being interviewed by police, the interviewee must have explicitly invoked the constitutional right when declining to answer questions.

                      The Amendment's Double Jeopardy Clause provides the right to be tried only once in federal court for the same offense. The Amendment also has a Due Process Clause (similar to the one in the 14th Amendment) as well as an implied equal protection requirement (Bolling v. Sharpe). Finally, the Amendment requires that the power of eminent domain be coupled with "just compensation" for those whose property is taken.
                      Lurker is a player who can disrupt the game as scum, and is very good at leading the game as town. He pretty much told you to go fuck yourself.

                      Something a town shouldn't be doing, when as the rest of your post history leads me to think you're possibly town. And why you accept this, even during a shit posting filled day, is beyond me.

                      Also, there's not really anything super strong from lurker to lean him either way for me. In ltwg, if he's town he will grab command of a game when he hits something, but doesn't shy away from dropping things and ideas, which he's not doing here.

                      I have no reason to town read lurker.
                      I have a reason to townread you, but there's some flaws in your reads if you asked me that keep me from it.
                      There's no reason for you to have sunfam as slight scum with no reasoning since the first reads post you gave in the game.
                      I feel there's one to two wolves in the three of you. There's zero chance you're all t / t / t in this context. There's so much distancing it's obvious there's at least one. And there's no reason to distance hard.
                      Bussing is a thing I feel you three coulld do safely, with no communication. However, there's certainly pregame communication given the setup pregame phase. This would be [i]lightwork[i] for you all.

                      You've all acted with each other, and distanced. Something I do with my partners to a fault. I see a trend I would do, and I'm curious how many wolves are in the three of you.

                      I strongly advocate a lynch within the three, and strangely enough, I think I want it to be sunfam. And my reasoning is the tact he used with Xiz.

                      It's not Xiz he's doing it with. The execution is drastically different, to a point where I am torn on wanting to town read him.

                      I don't think if I push him it will lead anywhere because some stupid fuck is gonna claim i'm omgusing, which is some shit.

                      So I'm left between Lurker and you.

                      And I think we need to lynch you. You're acting a lot like I do, with a lot more antagonising tones to your posts, and that you have a wider array of skill than I do.


                      PS:

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Well not sure there's much to be said if you're still scum leaning me after all this.

                      Let me give you a peak behind the curtain.

                      I've played with ffa. What he's doing is well within expected values for him.

                      Other players who have played with him have said the same thing and are townleaning him

                      At some point you have to acknowledge that you're not in possession of all the relevant information.

                      You've already seemed to done that (which is good)

                      Now you have to stop clinging to your read on him and look elsewhere because that is a road to nowhere. I don't see it ever gaining traction today, it's wrong, and it's apparently coloring your read on me negatively.

                      I'm giving ffa wide liberties not because I'm his partner and I'm somehow petrified of implicating him, but because I understand his playstyle and he's brought up salient points that while unpopular have resonated with me.
                      If one of them is sunfan / too tired to check after this so far / I think it may be worth being a bit more skeptical.

                      Or rather, do you know what he plays like when he's wolf?

                      or more specifically, would wolf FFA act the weay he has with lurker and sunfam?

                      PPS:

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      1. thesunfan-slight scum
                      2. Xelnya-town
                      3. FreezinIce-town trending towny
                      4. blindreper1179-town
                      5. lurker-slight scum
                      6. sanzath-null
                      7. flashflash account-lock town
                      8. Hakulyte-lock town (see above)
                      9. DarkManticoreX2-idk man ask him
                      10. MixMasterLar-slight town
                      11. mellonxcollie-not high again
                      12. Hateandhatred-town
                      13. inDheart-slight scum
                      14. Makilaz-big scum
                      15. Xiz-bagel
                      16. Wayward Vagabond-wayward vigi
                      17. storn42-slight town
                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      1. thesunfan-scum
                      2. Xelnya-town
                      3. FreezinIce-town
                      4. blindreper1179-town
                      5. lurker-slight scum
                      6. sanzath-scum
                      7. flashflash account-hi
                      8. Hakulyte-town
                      9. DarkManticoreX2-manti rule
                      10. MixMasterLar-town
                      11. mellonxcollie-devaluing my reads on her, seems to be "Unexpectedly Absent"
                      12. Hateandhatred-slight scum
                      13. inDheart-scum
                      14. Makilaz-definitely scum with sanz
                      15. Xiz-town
                      16. Wayward Vagabond-slight scum
                      17. storn42-least scummy out of all the scum reads but still scummy
                      Other read's lists from FFA for the sake of thought. I dunno what Lurker did to earn a town read from you.

                      Care to elaborate in detail?


                      flashflash account

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #1211
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        yes
                        All Tsun, no dere.

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #1212
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          You'll find out coming to a D1 near you.
                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          I'm not claiming shit. I'm NOT a wolf, but he's dead.
                          this is super gross and i can't figure out why a town would do this

                          would you like to explain this at any point or are you just going to keep repeating "he's dead" over and over again

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #1213
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            so many words
                            god damn this is a hell of a good post

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #1214
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Xel might be town omg

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1215
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                this is super gross and i can't figure out why a town would do this

                                would you like to explain this at any point or are you just going to keep repeating "he's dead" over and over again
                                He's dead, he's dead, he's dead, he's dead, he's dead
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...