TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #1561
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    hey hate where's that reads list you promised

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #1562
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Im typing this while driving to work rip but I just voted for the top person there is no strategy.involve
      involved.Ok
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1304

        #1563
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        blind make a case

        I'm listening
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1564
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Sunfan should be looked at tomorrow over today

          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #1565
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            I got nothin on hate besides the raeko vote anyone wanna talk about him
            click here (#1009)
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1566
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              gonna be gone for most of the rest of the phase; have to take care of something
              I trust Xiz

              I will almost certainly be back in time for the last 30 to 15 minutes, if I am not I will borrow Pete's phone for that time period.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #1567
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                you know what i'm gonna put my money where my mouth is

                Hateandhatred

                i can't figure out a single reason why you would do this as a town, and having the self-meta cover from earlier in the game is too goddamn convenient for this situation

                Comment

                • sanzath
                  retired from rhythm games
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 322

                  #1568
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Where's Haku
                  Where's MML

                  most importantly

                  where's Ind
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  your name should be wolf
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1569
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Hate/haku/mml? Would be my wagons atm

                    Also I see your post sanz but I don't see your point of view about it, I'm not reading that as him being scummy

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1570
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by sanzath
                      this is someone who hasn't paid attention to Hateandhatred's posts about his own playstyle
                      I don't recall anything posted by Hateandhatred that discussed his own meta, and if I did, I probably skimmed it. People discussing their own meta is dumb because they can actively change it. There's no reason for me to believe self cited information.

                      I don't believe I've ever played a game with HateandHatred before, but voting for the top wagon (which isn't actually a wagon, just a troll wagon) is almost always a wolf play to drop a vote on a mislynch and leave the thread for the rest of the phase under the guise on inactivity.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1571
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        blind make a case

                        I'm listening
                        His game play is the sane as fire emblem 2.
                        He's just rude and off putting, more so than Xel, and that's coming from me.
                        He doesn't have strong reasoning for his vote.
                        Hee prods at every little thing he think he can get reactions from in an uneventful way. There's prodding and there's hey I didn't like how you said this because of a single word.
                        I called him out on his terminology this game compared to FE2, and he couldn't do nothing but demean me, be salty, and tri to deflect it.

                        That's what I have.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #1572
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          I don't recall anything posted by Hateandhatred that discussed his own meta, and if I did, I probably skimmed it. People discussing their own meta is dumb because they can actively change it. There's no reason for me to believe self cited information.

                          I don't believe I've ever played a game with HateandHatred before, but voting for the top wagon (which isn't actually a wagon, just a troll wagon) is almost always a wolf play to drop a vote on a mislynch and leave the thread for the rest of the phase under the guise on inactivity.
                          agreeing with this entire post

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1573
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                            VOTE COUNT
                            thesunfan -> thesunfan
                            blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                            FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                            flashflash account -> Makilaz
                            Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                            Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                            lurker -> thesunfan
                            thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                            Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                            Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                            storn42 -> storn42
                            blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                            Makilaz -> flashflash account
                            storn42 -> flashflash account
                            Xiz -> Hakulyte
                            sanzath -> inDheart
                            sanzath -> Makilaz
                            Xelnya -> storn42
                            FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                            Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                            flashflash account -> lurker
                            flashflash account -> Makilaz
                            Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                            thesunfan -> Unvote
                            storn42 -> storn42
                            storn42 -> flashflash account
                            Xiz -> flashflash account
                            flashflash account -> Xiz
                            Xiz -> Hakulyte
                            blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                            flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                            flashflash account -> Xiz
                            thesunfan -> Xelnya
                            Xelnya -> Unvote
                            sanzath -> Unvote
                            lurker -> lurker
                            lurker -> Unvote
                            lurker -> flashflash account
                            MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                            DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                            Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
                            Hakulyte -> Unvote
                            Xelnya -> flashflash account
                            Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                            inDheart -> blindreper1179
                            Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                            Xiz -> thesunfan
                            Xelnya -> Unvote
                            Xiz -> Unvote
                            sanzath -> mellonxcollie
                            FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                            thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                            Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                            lurker -> Unvote
                            Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
                            DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
                            FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                            Makilaz -> Hateandhatred

                            ---


                            mellonxcollie
                            X.X.X.X
                            Xiz
                            X.X
                            Hateandhatred
                            X.X
                            MixMasterLar
                            X.X
                            flashflash account
                            X
                            Makilaz
                            X
                            thesunfan
                            X
                            blindreper1179
                            X
                            inDheart
                            X


                            ---

                            Unvote:

                            Xelnya


                            Yet to vote:

                            mellonxcollie

                            ---

                            Today's theme:
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1574
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              agreeing with this entire post
                              BBBBAAAAAAAA
                              BBBAAAAAAA
                              BBBBAAAAAA
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1575
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Is there a game where blind and MML don't try to kill each other all game?
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...