TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1306
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    I GOT SUPER GLUE ON MY LENSE FUCKING DAMN IT

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1307
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have read the thread
      Xel's case is dumb, it makes a conclusion that lurker, ffa and myself could be partners (which by the way, requires Xel to be 100% right about the wolves) because of some stuff, then attempts to find evidence supporting it.

      Yes I know there was some stuff there about how we haven't voted each other, but that's some weak-ass shit.

      Almost everyone in this game hasn't voted or been voted by a majority of players I would guess. There's probably a ridiculous number of combinations of 3 players that have been "distancing" according to Xel's definition.

      Fine with my vote.
      I actually want to town read you for this because I keep town reading wolf xel and I'm town reading this xel.

      fml

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #1308
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Town xel makes more sense than town sunfan tbh

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #1309
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Managed to get run of the super glue from my lense with a razor blade

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1310
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            I'm back in business guys

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1311
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              that part wasn't scummy, I was just making a joke

              I did think your reads list was kind of lacking because it didn't have any strong wolf reads. and you seemed pretty flakey in general on your ideas about most players. It seems a bit weird that you would post that big list even though you didn't have much to say within it
              when have I ever had strong wolf reads on d0?
              the answer is never.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1312
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                that part wasn't scummy, I was just making a joke

                I did think your reads list was kind of lacking because it didn't have any strong wolf reads. and you seemed pretty flakey in general on your ideas about most players. It seems a bit weird that you would post that big list even though you didn't have much to say within it
                I think I had enough to say within it, but whatever.

                What does me being "flakey" with the reads mean?
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #1313
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  Oh good my hands are covered in super glue
                  is there anyone that sticks around when thinking of a woof? :P


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #1314
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by storn42
                    is there anyone that sticks around when thinking of a woof? :P
                    With my new found wolf detectors for some reason they're attracted to u go figure ?_???

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1315
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      With my new found wolf detectors for some reason they're attracted to u go figure ?_???
                      lmao
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1316
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        ind just so i have a vote on the table

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #1317
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I think I had enough to say within it, but whatever.

                          What does me being "flakey" with the reads mean?
                          I guess the way you said "idk" a bunch of times about your wolf reads without much else added to it. It seems flakey/non-committal because you could just change your reads at any time without reasoning since you gave no reasoning to begin with. You're right about it being Day zero, so eh. it was just a comment, not saying you're a wolf because of it
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1318
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            going to start quoting and idc if its been brought up before dwi

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #1319
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              not necessarily "solved" but I think it would be silly for anyone to NOT have that many reads this early whether they're right or not and whether they're based on anything or not
                              this doesn't make any sense unless you're a wolf other wise it doesnt make any sense at all to have as many reads as haku did so early on so ?_??

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1320
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                haku are you playing the way you're bcuz steam summer sale got u being non committal to the gaem like u were during the turbo were celery was and funny were wolfs. i forgot the name/number w/e

                                Comment

                                Working...