TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #1501
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    hot read: i have no idea what is going on in this thread
    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    indeed it is

    care to help lift the fog from my brain?
    I was going to do this post where I explained the events so far but

    lots has happened and it's really confusing to me too

    I have up
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1502
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Not gonna lie, I read blind's post as if he was getting progressively more and more angry and scared and its great
      that's freaky because that's how I was typing it minus the scared part. Lmao
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1503
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        this came out of nowhere and i would be amazed if all three of you were town, this looks opportunistic as fuck
        It's called pressure Mak. not like the votes cant change.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • sanzath
          retired from rhythm games
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 322

          #1504
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          gave up*
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          your name should be wolf
          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1505
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by sanzath
            gave up*
            Just like your auto correct should do.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #1506
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by XelNya
              If I was trying to shit on you explain why you weren't the person I voted

              it's not like I said hey let's try to shit on lurker / doesn't vote him because moron
              look back at that post son
              your whole theory fundamentally depends on me being scum, it's evident in how only i voted for both of the others and the number of times you quoted me relative to the other two
              and you're still dodging the question of why storn's number of votes somehow doesn't matter even though the answer to this should be quite simple
              my guess is you thought you were probing flash but the focus seems to be forced onto him haphazardly at the end
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #1507
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by sanzath
                I was going to do this post where I explained the events so far but

                lots has happened and it's really confusing to me too

                I have up
                ;_;

                never give up

                try your best?

                who do you think is the most wolfy and who do you think is the most towny
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #1508
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  iso time motherfuckers

                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  I guess the way you said "idk" a bunch of times about your wolf reads without much else added to it. It seems flakey/non-committal because you could just change your reads at any time without reasoning since you gave no reasoning to begin with. You're right about it being Day zero, so eh. it was just a comment, not saying you're a wolf because of it
                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  agree with Freezin here that Sunfan's push on Xel seems weak and lacks a solid read. If anything, Sunfan and Freezin seem to kind of be ignoring each other
                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  something something about long reads lists on day one.

                  why does it seem like you are town reading so many people sunfan?
                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  Thanks for the tip but why don't we hop on you for a bit of pressure? Why are you so gung-ho about Flash Flash only?
                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  I know, that's my point. Seems like an agenda/tunnel-y way of looking at things to me
                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  "created fake information" could also be said as "misremembered something" or "misspoke" but the way you phrase things sure is interesting Xiz
                  most of these aren't worth responding to on their own, but when we collect them all together a pattern emerges

                  you've called out/interacted with xiz and greg more than anyone else this entire game and look who immediately jumped on the bandwagon for you within a minute of each other

                  my scenarios are that you're town and one of xiz/greg is trying to go for the easy eod lynch or you're wolf and getting bussed by one of your partners. i actually don't recall how likely these two are to be doing that sort of thing so right now the town scenario seems more likely

                  a brief look through some more posts and i think i like xiz more than i like greg this game in part due to how shitposty greg has been and also in part because it feels like xiz has put in more work here. either way there's probably one in these two

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #1509
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    I'm poking at her freaking out on sanz earlier.
                    you townread me earlier, didn't you

                    r u pocketng me bro omg????!?!"?/
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #1510
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      It's called pressure Mak. not like the votes cant change.
                      nah there's more to this than just pressure, i'm pretty confident of that now

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #1511
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        But it's only 3 votes mikila, chill out, she's not close to being lynched, I it's ONLY 3 VOTES WHY FREAK OUT OVER 3 VOTES IN A 17 PLAYER GAME, I MEAN COME ON. SHE'S NOT IN THE TABLE, YOU SHOULD CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I'm poking at her freaking out on sanz earlier.
                        "freaking out" yeah no not even close

                        good try though, a solid B for effort

                        Comment

                        • sanzath
                          retired from rhythm games
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 322

                          #1512
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          my scenarios are that you're town and one of xiz/greg is trying to go for the easy eod lynch or you're wolf and getting bussed by one of your partners. i actually don't recall how likely these two are to be doing that sort of thing so right now the town scenario seems more likely
                          Greg has told me that he doesn't like bussing, but he could be trying something new here if he's wolf
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          your name should be wolf
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1513
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            nah there's more to this than just pressure, i'm pretty confident of that now
                            I disagree, because I thought about doing it as well.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #1514
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by sanzath
                              Greg has told me that he doesn't like bussing, but he could be trying something new here if he's wolf
                              Like he's already trying something new with the shitposting so
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #1515
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                I disagree, because I thought about doing it as well.
                                please explain to me how slapping a vote on someone and then doing nothing else with it is putting on pressure

                                this quote basically sums it up perfectly

                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie


                                one vote is a call out, but a bunch of votes without any reasoning behind them doesn't really motivate me because I have nothing to defend myself against. shadyyyy
                                if it weren't for the reasons i gave in my long post there i wouldn't even be pursuing this but something isn't adding up here

                                Comment

                                Working...