TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #1411
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    However, yeah that last quote suddenly makes me wonder

    it's almost like freezin set a precedent and ffa kinda sheeped the idea
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1412
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      ok, I see it from your point of view Sanzath.

      tbh you might be right for the right reasons, idk
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • sanzath
        retired from rhythm games
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 322

        #1413
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by sanzath
        However, yeah that last quote suddenly makes me wonder

        it's almost like freezin set a precedent and ffa kinda sheeped the idea
        I'M STUPID FFA POSTED HIS POST BEFORE FREEZIN POSTED HIS DISREGARD THIS
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        your name should be wolf
        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #1414
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by sanzath
          Are you sure he's mad? Even though he says he is, I wasn't really detecting any anger or anything in his recent posts

          I might have to reread but atm it doesn't look genuine
          I think this is because you expect to see more vulgar language as that's usually par for the course with me

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1415
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            So you know, I fucked it up on purpose.
            Lynchallliars

            Comment

            • sanzath
              retired from rhythm games
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 322

              #1416
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by XelNya
              I think this is because you expect to see more vulgar language as that's usually par for the course with me
              that might be it

              it's also why I want to reread MML at some point, his swearing seemed gratuitous at a glance and I think the easy way to fake being mad is just throwing swear words all over the place

              (I'm giving lurker a pass for swearing because of turbo + postgame + votethread so he has a precedent)
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              your name should be wolf
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1417
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                for the first time in a long time for d0, I really am at a loss as to who I should vote here
                like a complete loss
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • sanzath
                  retired from rhythm games
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 322

                  #1418
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  3 hours to eod, gonna go make some food
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  your name should be wolf
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #1419
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    ??????????
                    were you looking at recent games or something?
                    just for you i went through the entirety of the twg/jtwg history threads and i'm p sure i've never played with him

                    i'm fighting off a headache right now though so if you'd like to expound on this post please do

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    makilz do you remember playing any games with freezin ? this is important
                    i know i've played at least a game or two with freezin before but it's been long enough that my memory is fuzzy at best

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1420
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      i don't recall ever playing with mml before tbh
                      misread this post sorry, I thought you were saying you didn't recall WV playing with him
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #1421
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        for the first time in a long time for d0, I really am at a loss as to who I should vote here
                        like a complete loss
                        sunfan
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #1422
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          short read list coming from where i'm from in the thread atm

                          1. thesunfan - kind of hard to say where you're at because i want to town lean you some times and other times your post come off scummy as fuq. i guess that could be from your shitposting because i don't expect you to shitpost. it comes off as you not caring which reminds of the last turbo. not a great way to read you though and i have to continuously remind myself that shitposting is just shitposting, no different to what i was doing.

                          2. Xelnya - most of what you have contributed up to where i'm at hasn't given me enough to really place you anywhere

                          3. FreezinIce - you have no idea how much fun i'm having reading your posts in the voice i had for you in that one vocaroo. i haven't played a wolf game with you and you are playing the same way you have been the times we've played together so i would say town

                          4. blindreper1179 - your lack of presence and your sick claim followed by your posting asking not to lynch you for being inactive right after xiz post is super scummy but that's all i really got from you

                          5. lurker - nothing to really say. i would rather see you post redacted bullshit than the little bit of nothing that you have posted so far. your interactions seem empty

                          6. sanzath - the question you asked about outing a blue PR is super sketch but i'll give you the benefit of doubt. your fear of being lynched d0 seems genuine but i think you're more than capable of faking that fear

                          7. flashflash account - what the fuck are you even doing

                          8. Hakulyte - i don't sense any difference from previous games i played with haku which have all been with town haku. i've yet to play a game with a wolf haku but if what others have said is true he doesn't seem like he has been sweating under any pressure. xiz claiming haku being sk is kind of a stretch imo because the post he quoted seems well within something haku would do i think

                          9. DarkManticoreX2 - hey what are you going to claim this game? please dont make it roleblocker again because that'd be pretty obvs

                          10. MixMasterLar - scum lean based on fire emblem game but that's all i really have to go off of which i don't feel very confident in tbh.

                          11. mellonxcollie - i hope ur internet works out for the best when you get it raeko!

                          12. Hateandhatred - i don't like how reserved he's been this game. i would say that has to do more with being intimidated by a full game rather than a junior game.

                          13. inDheart - there's a magic card i use to have that was like deal one damage to player you take two damage in return. this is you right now

                          14. Makilaz - i like her posts and nothing seems off about them but that's neither good nor bad

                          15. Xiz - i've liked his most recent posts but the lack of posts during the beginning is off putting. i don't have much experience playing with xiz outside of ltwg but he is always on the hunt asking a lot of questions in ltwg. not sure if this translate to forum or not.

                          16. Wayward Vagabond - im probably the best vigi you're ever going to see so remember the name

                          17. storn42 - woof as fuck but no nvm he's just a wallflower painted to look like a wolf

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1423
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            sunfan
                            ok but why tho
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #1424
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by sanzath
                              idk I guess rereading now, the last part of your post (about not dating wolves) was a shitpost. woops
                              and that means the other post about getting mml to vote with you on me was also a shitpost, woops too

                              but yeah I'm riled up because I took it seriously and goddamn I don't want to die d0 in 2/3 of my games so far
                              i'm still re-reading but this jumps out real bad for me

                              you're not getting pressured enough nor are you in enough danger of getting lynched to be this defensive, this feels an awful lot like what a wolf would post if they got paranoid and thing they're up on the chopping block

                              a town would probably have not overreacted like this

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1425
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by sanzath
                                To come back to this

                                I think it's a stretch because it can be so many things



                                we [the town]
                                we [everyone]
                                we [me town and you sk]
                                we [the wolves]
                                we [me sk and you town] (as brought up by haku)

                                listed from most likely to least likely imo

                                basically it's not really incriminating is all I'm saying

                                plus it reminds me of this post by freezin:
                                mml tried to cover his tracks when he slipped when talking to xel and i caught it and that was pretty much his cover

                                Comment

                                Working...