TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #1171
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    I'm gonna level this sound like wolf raeko to me
    anyone else?
    go to hell >: (
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #1172
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      I'm not 100% on which interaction you're referring to here tbh after looking through several pages.


      I agree with Freezin here that Sunfan's push on Xel seems weak and lacks a solid read. If anything, Sunfan and Freezin seem to kind of be ignoring each other

      I also don't quite know what you mean by minilar pileup since from what I can tell he only has two votes, from Freezin and Blind. I don't really see that as a pile up as much as just two people making their vote
      I meant in terms of how they've been interacting with each other all game. I was on phone posting so my bad for not clarifying.

      And the lar "pile up" was a "minilar pile up" because it was almost a pile up, and I think he had more than two votes at some point.

      Also Manti, I want you to read my first post in the thread again and tell me if you think I'd say that as the sk

      Because that's asking to get looked into by our seer, which would be DUMB if I was would it not?

      gross

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #1173
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Isn't there a painter in this setup
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #1174
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Or a possible one anyway
          I doubt the seer is intending to hit anyone at risk of being painted and if your goal was to get the attention of the seer I have to wonder why
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1175
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            You probably wouldn't, but it made my immediate reaction go to that.

            Made to to page 18 at 40 ppp. Time to sleep
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #1176
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              I'm not going anywhere with that xel probably is town
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #1177
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                1. thesunfan-slight scum
                2. Xelnya-town
                3. FreezinIce-slight scum
                4. blindreper1179-town
                5. lurker-town
                6. sanzath-slight scum
                7. flashflash account-what shall we have for lunch
                8. Hakulyte-lock town
                9. DarkManticoreX2-we'll see
                10. MixMasterLar-town
                11. mellonxcollie-looks scum this page
                12. Hateandhatred-slight town essentially null
                13. inDheart-slight scum
                14. Makilaz-scum
                15. Xiz-scum
                16. Wayward Vagabond-town
                17. storn42-town

                As you can see I more or less have seven people in my scum pile but the good news is a red flip on any of them cascades into more red flips

                I won't lynch anyone outside of them today except maybe storn

                Raeko is not a d0 lynch nor is Sun fan or freezin
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #1178
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  You probably wouldn't, but it made my immediate reaction go to that.

                  Made to to page 18 at 40 ppp. Time to sleep
                  Fair nuff

                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  I'm not going anywhere with that xel probably is town
                  where's this read coming from, you tryin' to get me to follow you into your pocket?

                  Bribe me with five guys burgers and fries and I'd be willin' to follow you

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #1179
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Why the sudden change ffa ;3
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1180
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                      VOTE COUNT
                      thesunfan -> thesunfan
                      blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                      FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                      flashflash account -> Makilaz
                      Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                      Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                      lurker -> thesunfan
                      thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                      Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                      Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                      storn42 -> storn42
                      blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                      Makilaz -> flashflash account
                      storn42 -> flashflash account
                      Xiz -> Hakulyte
                      sanzath -> inDheart
                      sanzath -> Makilaz
                      Xelnya -> storn42
                      FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                      Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                      flashflash account -> lurker
                      flashflash account -> Makilaz
                      Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                      thesunfan -> Unvote
                      storn42 -> storn42
                      storn42 -> flashflash account
                      Xiz -> flashflash account
                      flashflash account -> Xiz
                      Xiz -> Hakulyte
                      blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                      flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                      flashflash account -> Xiz
                      thesunfan -> Xelnya
                      Xelnya -> Unvote
                      sanzath -> Unvote
                      lurker -> lurker
                      lurker -> Unvote
                      lurker -> flashflash account
                      MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                      DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya

                      ---


                      flashflash account
                      X.X.X
                      MixMasterLar
                      X.X
                      Xiz
                      X.X
                      Xelnya
                      X.X
                      Hakulyte
                      X
                      DarkManticoreX2
                      X


                      ---

                      Unvote:

                      Hateandhatred
                      Xelnya
                      sanzath


                      Yet to vote:

                      mellonxcollie
                      inDheart
                      Wayward Vagabond

                      ---

                      Today's theme:
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1181
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        This is my new meta dwi
                        I don't like your "new meta" Wayward Vagabond and I feel like you've been mostly ignored this phase when you're actually pretty different from usual.

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #1182
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I don't like your "new meta" Wayward Vagabond and I feel like you've been mostly ignored this phase when you're actually pretty different from usual.
                          3 games is hardly enough of a sample size to gauge what my usual playing would be. Even then all ur saying is you don't like my strat this time which is ?_? Sorry u don't like my style this game :B

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1183
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Ffa has me as town because he could see past my posts n see my tru intentions clearly a superior player !_!

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1184
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Do you intend to switch to game solving eventually ?

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1185
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Do you intend to switch to game solving eventually ?
                                That's the plan after I move buck-o

                                Comment

                                Working...