TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1126
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by lurker
    @sunfan "after this" means as soon as people are done shitting on me for the previous two posts
    I'm done

    I've gotta remove a few mods, but then I'd be ready.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #1127
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Oh good I fucking suck at voting

      Xiz
      ​

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #1128
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        How about

        "No you moron my biggest scum read is xiz that's why I'm voting for him

        And you say I'm bad at this game, honestly"


        We refers to me and freezin there
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #1129
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          I don't even now how to respond to this.
          Pure fucking laziness.
          read the turbo
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #1130
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by sanzath
            "reaction test"

            nice save
            not really
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #1131
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              No comment just seemed a lot nicer than a sarcastic outburst
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #1132
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Lurker trending down
                Maki trending up. Would not lynch d0
                SunFan always has too many town reads, as town and as wolf, on d0. Nothing weird here
                Freezin is, regrettably, probably town. He's playing within his town meta anyway. This changes if FFA flips red
                FFA is likely town, this changes if Freezin flips red.


                People with low content need to step it the up.
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1133
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Also Sunfan I'm sorry I disappointed you when I had to stop being nice and point out the stupid.

                  but seriously, can you defend any of that?



                  Originally posted by lurker
                  read the turbo
                  Which one?

                  What post?

                  What does it matter?
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #1134
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    last one, everything up until i get killed
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #1135
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      I jsut realized that EoD is tomorrow and I have a local Tekken Tournament I'm committed to going to.

                      So ayyyyy there be phoneposting my boys. And my screen is all cracked to hell
                      So yeah like enjoy those post
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #1136
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        I'm giving you some town points but I don't like you sticking a "wolf with freezin"tag on me
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #1137
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Lurker you could like, just explain it to me right?
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1138
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            I'm giving you some town points but I don't like you sticking a "wolf with freezin"tag on me
                            If it makes you feel better, that's mostly Freezin's doing.
                            If it doesn't, I've made my peace that you'll be salty.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #1139
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Might as well mention now that I'm not going to dissect the potential roles till tomorrow
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #1140
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Are we sure phase isn't ending tonight
                                It really ought to
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...