TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #1276
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    it's pointless because I'm still sick and he's just gonna bullshit through like he did last game.

    He's dead thought anyways, so fuck it.
    blindreper1179

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1277
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      @inDheart

      Where are you with reads for EoD?
      Look at us mind melding almost. How cute
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1278
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by inDheart
        blindreper1179
        That's a worse vote than mml
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1279
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Post a reads list with only magic memes inD. All 16 of us.
          1. thesunfan


          2. Xelnya


          3. FreezinIce


          4. blindreper1179


          5. lurker


          6. sanzath


          7. flashflash account


          8. Hakulyte


          9. DarkManticoreX2


          10. MixMasterLar


          11. mellonxcollie


          12. Hateandhatred


          14. Makilaz


          15. Xiz


          16. Wayward Vagabond


          17. storn42

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1280
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Could you not find a meme with my name in it? It's kinda upsetting
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #1281
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #1282
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                it loks more like xel is seeking evidence to suit the narrative than the other way
                My post is theory crafting based on following voting patterns and then going and checking through posts to see what's there to see if a suspicion I had was true.

                I made it a point to denote it could be coincidence.
                I made it a point to format the post's language in a way that should lead you to know I dug for posts after looking at the votes.
                Even if I was trying to suit a narrative I wanted to paint for everyone to see, is that something I'd actually do? I've never once done a vote based analysis like that one. Akin to saying it's probably new territory to me.

                But let's go over what else we have to work with.

                We have people who piled on sunfam
                We have people who voted lar
                We have people who voted you
                We have some interactions between sunfam and freezin, that I feel make freezin look pretty towny based on a bit of tone / how he acts as town.
                We have a town who's finally made a vote, but is still pure shit post.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1283
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Those aren't memes, you failed me.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1284
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    whether or not Xel is a wolf, his craft is a good thing to do. If he's a wolf, he's pointing us at the wrong people is the only difference than if he's human.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #1285
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      aite so cool xelnya post "implicating" three people when it's actually 95% trying to shit on me and then voting not me for a super basic reason
                      i don't see you saying in there that flash is the most likely scum between him greeg and i (even though i'd obviously agree since greeg is being more helpful and i'm totally not scum)
                      why bother with the middleman if it'll be so easy to frame him later for this same exact reason

                      anyway, a few notes:

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Sunfam / Lurker / FFA have done some heavy distancing / bussing / and are being possibly active wolves in an attempt to get a deep wolf. Right now this feels like my personal best lynch pool for today.
                      this would be an awesome team save for me constantly panicking about flash getting himself modkilled yet again
                      it's too bad it isn't true (insert kal penn gif here)

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      note .5's for self votes because they're stupid af
                      if they're so stupid why didn't you count them as .5's in the "votes made" list
                      if you had counted them as .5's, both greeg and i would have 3.5 in the second list, putting storn (who had 4 at that time) in second place
                      as it is, storn was tied with the two of us, but you completely omitted him and didn't bother to acknowledge that you did

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Sunfan one thing FFA the other? Yep. Check.
                      "LOL not really" means i did not actually have greeg as a scum lean at that time
                      the flash read is very begrudgingly so

                      i will acknowledge that i do not know why flash's read on me changed, however:

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      He pretty much told you to go fuck yourself.

                      Something a town shouldn't be doing, when as the rest of your post history leads me to think you're possibly town. And why you accept this, even during a shit posting filled day, is beyond me.
                      if someone wants info from me that i know for a fact they will not accept then i will not give up that info, simple as that
                      i've refused lar for the same exact reason
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #1286
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        just because one of the more active players has had some heated interaction with other active players doesn't mean they're automatically connected
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #1287
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Okay so my internet is out has been for hours my phone hasn't been good enough to work on a browser for so long it's cracked all the hell and back I've been ghost tapping every link it took me 45 minutes to make this post and I'm using talk to text so it looks like garbage reads like garbage has no commas or any of them of that sort it's one giant run-on sentence when the internet's back if I'm not at the game tournament that I was going to I will try to catch up vote is still on XIV I'll spell that out because there's no way I can f****** Yelp pronounce this correctly and have it right so yeah there you go
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1288
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Okay so my internet is out has been for hours my phone hasn't been good enough to work on a browser for so long it's cracked all the hell and back I've been ghost tapping every link it took me 45 minutes to make this post and I'm using talk to text so it looks like garbage reads like garbage has no commas or any of them of that sort it's one giant run-on sentence when the internet's back if I'm not at the game tournament that I was going to I will try to catch up vote is still on XIV I'll spell that out because there's no way I can f****** Yelp pronounce this correctly and have it right so yeah there you go
                            This is unironically a great post
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1289
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Based on isos, Manti is the player that I'm the most worried about.

                              He has exactly 5 posts to satisfy the posting requirement.

                              He's talking about others being white noise which is right, but I haven't seen particularly anything from his own posts that leads me to think that he has more to offer.

                              :thinking:

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #1290
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte

                                :thinking:
                                in it, voted 5

                                Comment

                                Working...