TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1156
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Lurker trending down
    Maki trending up. Would not lynch d0
    SunFan always has too many town reads, as town and as wolf, on d0. Nothing weird here
    Freezin is, regrettably, probably town. He's playing within his town meta anyway. This changes if FFA flips red
    FFA is likely town, this changes if Freezin flips red.


    People with low content need to step it the up.
    Maybe I should just step on you

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #1157
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      Maybe I should just step on you
      You and anyone else who think they can, can come have it at me
      Don't whine if you fail fantastically though
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #1158
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        I am about to leave though but trust me I'll get back at you
        ​

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #1159
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by sanzath
          scumleans atm:

          Xiz because I don't think town should be laying the kind of bait that he tried to pull off with the whole "I think I 80% know who SK could be" thing

          WV because he's literally useless but actually posting, he wasn't useless in jTWG or in turbo

          hatred for reasons stated before

          greg is my SK gutread
          This is my new meta dwi

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1160
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            You and anyone else who think they can, can come have it at me
            Don't whine if you fail fantastically though
            I'm p sure I got you under my foot ok?ok

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1161
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              I'm moving this weekend so I'm getting things packed and ready sorry for lack of contribution

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #1162
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                hey flash flash account did you know that you have your discord settings set so that friendly people such as myself can't message you? ya big meanie

                I don't know what to say about this game. anybody have anything they care to ask or tell me?
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #1163
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  hey flash flash account did you know that you have your discord settings set so that friendly people such as myself can't message you? ya big meanie

                  I don't know what to say about this game. anybody have anything they care to ask or tell me?
                  Im not caught up so you may have done dis but

                  Thoughs on freezin sunfam interaction and the minilar pile up would b gr8

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1164
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Manti's running train of thoughts while catching up with the thread: through post 401

                    Does Lurker just put multiple curse words together and try to make a sentence?
                    FlashFlash account has some hard opening reads (MML sure town??)

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Nah dude if that's shitposting your trying way too hard.
                    You're

                    Did sunfan get to five votes like 3 hours into the game?? lmao

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    oh also and B- do I really need to be town to point out how fucking stupid this is?
                    I don't like this.
                    I do like freezin's response to it.
                    Freezin Town point +1

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Ya ok no. Your the world's worst troll dude.
                    You're

                    Indy's Magic card posts are great. I will never lynch him.

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    It would have been better to be wolf tbh

                    I have to be reasonable, which sucks more cock than a bmah file's difficulty spike.
                    Xelnya? reasonable? when is human Xel reasonable? Xelnya
                    FlashFlashaccount plays with a ridiculous amount of assuredness in his D1 reads.
                    Flashflash: "dodging the question is well within my town meta - immediatley put at 2 votes. rofl

                    Originally posted by lurker


                    i lost focus on page 8 whoops i'll have that in a few minutes
                    Lurker is the fucking lone wolf fuck
                    Is there a lone wolf?
                    DAMMIT THERES NO LONE WOLF

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Sk wins.
                    Last day starts, Sk auto wins because nothing can prevent them from being the last alive.
                    In a 1v1 scenario they cannot be lynched.
                    So it's impossible for town to win.
                    Only way it could possibly happen if last alive is a vigi. But Sk kill usually resolves first.
                    So yeah
                    Ainti town wins when they reach parity. wtf mate.

                    Xiz posts he'd be fine with lynching inactives - Blind immedatley posts this-->
                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    I'm not inactive, I'm sick. I'm keeping up, but not posting. Still like my vote.
                    SHADY
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1165
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      TLDR version of the post above:

                      Freezin --> leaning town
                      Xel --> leaning SK
                      Blind-->leaning wolf

                      rest of thread null
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1166
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        I posted that as soon as I saw that post because I really didn't want to be targeted. As an inactive.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #1167
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Im not caught up so you may have done dis but

                          Thoughs on freezin sunfam interaction and the minilar pile up would b gr8
                          I'm not 100% on which interaction you're referring to here tbh after looking through several pages.

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Nah dude, the way you poe into scum leaning xel without even bothering to give him a proper read was beyond gross.

                          I just have other things to do which is why I'm not drilling you for it
                          I agree with Freezin here that Sunfan's push on Xel seems weak and lacks a solid read. If anything, Sunfan and Freezin seem to kind of be ignoring each other

                          I also don't quite know what you mean by minilar pileup since from what I can tell he only has two votes, from Freezin and Blind. I don't really see that as a pile up as much as just two people making their vote
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1168
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            I posted that as soon as I saw that post because I really didn't want to be targeted. As an inactive.
                            And that exact thing makes you wolfy. Being able to keep up with the thread, but not contributing to it is hard antitown because it shows a mindset of not wanting to step into the melee of D1 and possibly get spit out.

                            Its especially bad when you come out claiming to not be inactive right after someone says "We should lynch all the inactives" because it shows a self perseverance mindset more attuned to being a wolf

                            Thing is it's so bad i can't tell if it's wolfy or just plain ignorant.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #1169
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Blind must be sick enough to keep him from posting but not so sick that he can't keep up with the thread.

                              That's pretty lucky of u blind to but not lucky because you're sick and I'm sorry pls feel better xoxo

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #1170
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                I'm gonna level this sound like wolf raeko to me
                                anyone else?
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...