TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1321
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    It's about to me more dead because I'm about to go to my nice new shining second job that I'm stroke to have

    Washing dishes at the old folk's home

    Surprisingly fun and feels accomplishing, unlike another job I could probably think of
    plz dont have a stroke washing old people dishes u just friended me and i dont want yuou dead irl

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1322
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by lurker
      i think freezin legitimately getting mad at greeg is quite good, he should be town
      really weird wording fmpov. implying you knew he was town aligned but weren't sure if he was a power role or not and what freezin posted/the way he posted solidified him as just town.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1323
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        haku are you playing the way you're bcuz steam summer sale got u being non committal to the gaem like u were during the turbo were celery was and funny were wolfs. i forgot the name/number w/e
        I consider fairly active in this game. I'm also wondering why you didn't post reads yet.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1324
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          myself*

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1325
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I consider fairly active in this game. I'm also wondering why you didn't post reads yet.
            idk if you can tell or not but i'm currently reading thru the thread

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #1326
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have read the thread
              Xel's case is dumb, it makes a conclusion that lurker, ffa and myself could be partners (which by the way, requires Xel to be 100% right about the wolves) because of some stuff, then attempts to find evidence supporting it.

              Yes I know there was some stuff there about how we haven't voted each other, but that's some weak-ass shit.

              Almost everyone in this game hasn't voted or been voted by a majority of players I would guess. There's probably a ridiculous number of combinations of 3 players that have been "distancing" according to Xel's definition.

              Fine with my vote.
              Let me ask for insight

              Can you justify why ffa is town reading lurker according to the last reads list i've seen?

              Also its d fucking zero ofc it's some "weak ass shit"

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1327
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                Can the serial killer claim to the thread? Perhaps we can set up a joint victory if you're willing to cooperate.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I was going to basically +1 this post because its just the best thing to do because sometimes the SK just claims because they're full potato, but instead I'm just going to say that a joint win doesn't exist as far as I can tell, and the SK outting this early would make this game both imbalanced and a lot less fun

                this is one of your better ideas though
                yeah this wasn't a weird exchange at all ?_??

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1328
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  ffa how do you keep forgetting how to iso

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1329
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    1. thesunfan

                    I'm changing my read on him from null. Sunfan is playing very passive. I consider that extremely scummy for sunfan. A good example why is to take his game as Wells Fargo and compare that to this game. Even just looking at d1 content in that game currently is a big tell to me. The reason why the two pictures below are important is because in Capitalism, the average post consisted of content, opinion, or question. In this game, it's primarily opinion. No true content for searching, and no real questions. (Yes, sunfan did ask questions throughout the day this game but he's not actually going out of his way to do so)

                    Sunfan if you are town, I'd like to request you try harder this game.
                    Also if your scum i'd like to request you try harder this game as well because i'd be sad if I caught you this early ;P

                    From Capitalism:




                    From TWGabout:



                    2. Xelnya


                    I don't see the world where Xel is scum here. His posts have been coming off as towny to me, by a long shot. One of my strongest town for sure. His early vote on mml was good,

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    That said, i hope for his sake he's not put at l-1 with a self vote
                    Because I am obligated to hammer him.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    And let me be clear for late game:

                    I'll fucking do it.
                    A scum xelnya isn't that alpha. Simple as that. If i'm wrong i'd be impressed lol.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    ...If anything maybe this just being wolves talking with each other in thread, something sunfam's actually done before, and now that I see this it's a bit more reminiscent of it. I wouldn't correlate it because the second person isn't the same.
                    I didn't realize he said this about sunfan until now, but where i'm currently at I like where his mind was at the time. The most recent posts Xel said as well (between blind and lurker) I'm trying to figure out how I want to read them but I'm getting nothing from anyone.

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    Players Participating
                    1. thesunfan Shit
                    2. Xelnya fuckign cunt bag fuck face, judge throw this man outta court
                    3. FreezinIce I am not willing to sacrifice "our" love. If you get my drift.
                    4. blindreper1179 Whom'st?
                    6. sanzath Whom hath thou art fuck'st?
                    7. flashflash account Not really flashing anything other than his wears I hope.
                    8. Hakulyte
                    9. DarkManticoreX2 Hey like the Yugioh card, I have no idea where he is.
                    10. MixMasterLar Ayyyyy.
                    11. mellonxcollie More like missingxposting amirite (I'll see myself out)
                    12. Hateandhatred I think this username is more suiting to describing me, than anything else.
                    13. inDheart Good Yugioh Memes. Pendulums were a good idea.
                    14. Tsunnodere
                    15. Xiz The only person in this list who will get an actual read: townie.
                    16. Wayward Vagabond WHERE EVERE I MAY ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM /cue boring ass wammy infused solo from kirk whammit and the old guys who should quit already.
                    17. storn42 Something wicked this way comes. Usually in the form of thunder, or lightning.
                    This post is the only negative thing I can really find about Xel. Posting a full reads list this early is inherently scummy. However this was wasnt a reads list but more of a callout to those afk.

                    3. FreezinIce

                    Changing it up again. Pretty much town reading him now for reading FFA as town during the Xiz vs FFA showdown, and recognizing how he plays. I seriously doubt a FFA/Freezin wolf pair exists this game.

                    4. blindreper1179

                    I really like manti's post about blind. (*Side note, completely disagree with manti about Xel)

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Xiz posts he'd be fine with lynching inactives - Blind immedatley posts this-->

                    SHADY

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    I posted that as soon as I saw that post because I really didn't want to be targeted. As an inactive.

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    And that exact thing makes you wolfy. Being able to keep up with the thread, but not contributing to it is hard antitown because it shows a mindset of not wanting to step into the melee of D1 and possibly get spit out.

                    Its especially bad when you come out claiming to not be inactive right after someone says "We should lynch all the inactives" because it shows a self perseverance mindset more attuned to being a wolf

                    Thing is it's so bad i can't tell if it's wolfy or just plain ignorant.

                    Only reason why blindreaper is not full on scum to me is because of this post:
                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    MML because you're replicating your game from when we last played.
                    ^ This post is why blind isn't full on scum to me atm. For more info see MML

                    5. lurker

                    He's trying.

                    6. sanzath

                    Haven't been paying attention to him.


                    7. flashflash account

                    I figured out how to read FFA. Took me a while. I just need to read his posts the same way I read my middle school student's assignment about anger management where they need to write down (or draw) their frustrations so we can learn from them. He's not on the table for me today.

                    8. Hakulyte

                    I'm a man of my word. I believe Haku is our beloved SK. These posts are why:
                    Originally posted by flashflash account
                    Who are your five biggest town reads
                    And your three biggest scum reads (including me if that's a real thing)
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Too early for that many reads.
                    Originally posted by flashflash account
                    Do it anyway
                    Town:

                    lurker
                    XelNya
                    MML
                    Makilaz
                    Sanzath
                    thesunfan
                    Hakulyte
                    wayward vagabond
                    blindreper
                    DarkManticoreX2
                    mellonxcollie
                    MixMasterLar
                    Xiz


                    Wolf:

                    Hateandhatred
                    FreezinIce
                    flashflash account

                    SK:

                    inDheart
                    Haku wasn't asked to give a full reads list on everyone, including who he believes is wolf & sk. Just top 3 scum.

                    My 2nd post in the game was a vote on haku because he had me as town when I had 0 posts. At this point I thought he was SCUM. Then it changed to SK when this post happened:


                    (Linking because don't want to format)
                    CLICK MEEEE

                    A wolf haku I don't believe would post something like this at all. I find


                    --At this point while writing this I no longer believe my read. I'm leaving it here so people can see where I was coming from :\ Haku's post still don't sit well with me, I'll give myself a bit of time to see if im just tunneling. I still believe i'm correct but perhaps not the right reasons. (Curious to see if anyone else could agree with what I was saying here)

                    9. DarkManticoreX2

                    For today he's fine, bad lynch today. He will post more tomorrow probably.

                    10. MixMasterLar

                    Gut read at the start, never commented on it so I can't prove it. Sheeping with blind as well. Got a lot of vibes to where MML has been picking up on a lot of minor stuff and has been kind attacking but not really. MML is good at creating posts but not great content posts when hes scum. I've ISO'd him again and there are 0 posts that come out as towny or hard scum. I probably will move him to black (null), but for now I defiantly am getting those past wolf game buddy vibes from--

                    *quickly iso's mml*

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Okay so my internet is out has been for hours my phone hasn't been good enough to work on a browser for so long it's cracked all the hell and back I've been ghost tapping every link it took me 45 minutes to make this post and I'm using talk to text so it looks like garbage reads like garbage has no commas or any of them of that sort it's one giant run-on sentence when the internet's back if I'm not at the game tournament that I was going to I will try to catch up vote is still on XIV I'll spell that out because there's no way I can f****** Yelp pronounce this correctly and have it right so yeah there you go
                    LOL okay this is towny. Good enough for me to not vote him today lmfao.


                    11. mellonxcollie

                    Congratz on having your internet back. I was omgus'n you for attacking me when I was debating with FFA, but now that my read on FFA has changed, I'm putting you back to null. This could be your wolf game because your attacks have been week but I think it's because you might not be invested in this game. If that's the case please try to be invested it's fun to play with you when you try :\

                    12. Hateandhatred

                    Haven't been paying attention to his posts

                    13. inDheart

                    I see a card and scroll past, don't even read it lol.

                    14. Makilaz

                    Okay so I had her as a strong town at the start. But now I'm just putting her as a weak town. I like how she's actually playing this game, which is nice to see. Before I completely agreed with her about FFA, and when the heat picked up she joined in. (She did have her vote on FFA before me, but she picked up on the heat I was bringing). I Don't think that was really necessary, but I think from her perspective as town she would do that. Either way, she is helping create discussion and clearly has posted a lot so lynching Macintosh is a bad idea today.

                    15. Xiz

                    Okay, so xiz is kind an interesting one. I do think that xiz's entrance was good, it's his typical town play going hard on someone right off the bat. His early reads are strong, defiantly better then his reads as the game progresses. I think he even admitted this sometime. I was a little skeptical that he hasn't been posting who he thinks is SK, and it seems as though he was just bullshitting, but I know that what he was trying to do was to turn the meme's into actually something a bit more serious, and see how people reacted. All I think he really got out of it was a bit of a read on sunfan, and some from mork and ffa. I do kinda wish he would post more, but you know, he's busy so i'm giving him the benifit of the doubt. Dear god are you actually still reading this? But yeah overall I'm positive he's town. I do kinda wish he would have done another gimmic this game instead of going so tryhard right out of the gate.

                    16. Wayward Vagabond

                    I was excited to play with you Carlos but you have been letting me down. You were towny to me at the start but I wish you would post more actual content. Whatever, you do you I guess.

                    17. storn42


                    This is such a bad read but I don't care. Town because of his voting pattern in the first 24 hours which included him twice on two separate occasions. Storn gives no fucks. (I'll actually do a more serious read next phase)

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1330
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      for clarification,

                      sunfan

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #1331
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        nothing particularly spicy has happened while I was gone, guess that's 72-hour d0 phases for ya

                        Reminder to everyone that it is indeed still d0 and I don't see why some of you are getting your panties in a bundle about others having weak reads. Like apparently d0 doesn't normally even have full reads lists if I'm understanding correctly?
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • sanzath
                          retired from rhythm games
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 322

                          #1332
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by flashflash account
                          I'm gonna level this sound like wolf raeko to me
                          anyone else?
                          Btw.

                          This wording is exactly what sunfan did to me in turbo when he was wolf and he managed to get me lynched d0 after fishing a few votes

                          so if you want me to scumread you, this is how you do it
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          your name should be wolf
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1333
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            16. Wayward Vagabond

                            I was excited to play with you Carlos but you have been letting me down. You were towny to me at the start but I wish you would post more actual content. Whatever, you do you I guess.
                            the one time i want to/get to shitpost in a game and you're giving me shit for it >: (

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #1334
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              the fact that you typod definitely as defiantly more than once makes me want to scum read u

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1335
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                blind are u still sick or can you post now or wat

                                Comment

                                Working...