TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #1441
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    i wanna vote freezin now actually
    Don't.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #1442
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      he got shit on during the last turbo d0 and again during ltwg for practically no reason
      i wouldn't read as hard into this if it hadn't been for the bluehunting thing earlier

      things keep adding up as a scared wolf unsure how to do their role and it's making way too much sense to discard

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1443
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        im 100% serious

        and freezin you are not a shit player if you are going to wolf read that I will instalock vote you

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1444
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I think im just tripping then, disregard.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1445
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            oh wait, manti can just check

            yeah manti I needed to talk to you about playing on a non-moderator account in TWG, fuck

            I knew I was forgetting something.
            there are no deleted posts in the thread.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1446
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              was that during a lTWG game where I wasn't here?
              no i might be misremembering then. i don't know what the other game is then because he said 2/3 but i don't remember him playing three forum games so i assumed it was a ltwg game

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1447
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                tyty

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1448
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Freezin is the best player currently playing in this game. If you guys lynch him i'll be mad.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #1449
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    ok but why tho
                    It was just a knee-jerk reaction because it was similar to this

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    blindreper
                    I am paranoid about someone being paranoid about me, and I want to opt out of playing on d0, so this will be my vote
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    This whole phase feels kind of awkward to me

                    I feel worse than when I was shitposting about Floridians starting lawnmowers

                    I know stuff is happening, its just not very much, and I feel like we're having to make do with very little

                    when times come to this, I am interested in what roundbox has to say
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #1450
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      im 100% serious

                      and freezin you are not a shit player if you are going to wolf read that I will instalock vote you
                      Lol
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #1451
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Freezin is the best player currently playing in this game. If you guys lynch him i'll be mad.
                        making you mad is the best part of playing this game

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #1452
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          im going to keep my vote where it's at in case i sleep through my alarms.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1453
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            huh, that actually makes a little bit of sense

                            that being said, I was a wolf that game, and i'm town this game, not that that helps any, but it is the first time that I've genuinely felt this way in a long time
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #1454
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              quoting myself here because i just took a closer look at the vote breakdown and not one person has voted for you this entire phase

                              please explain why you're so afraid that you're dying this phase
                              it's not the votes, it's the potential for votes

                              like.

                              FFA is already scumleaning me
                              WV did his shitpost

                              I'm still salty about getting d0 lynched in turbo for basically the worst reason

                              I died to literally 3 votes in turbo, so 2 isn't that few in my mind

                              I'm playing by instinct atm

                              you're going to scumread this post
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1455
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                3 votes in a turbo of 9 players is a lot, sanzath
                                2 votes in a full game of 18 players is not

                                I mean I see where you're coming from, but Makilaz is right that you probably have nothing to worry about here
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...