TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #1486
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    You calm down, you're tunnelling for a dumb reason. It's eod, focus on someone who we can potentially lynch. If he's not one of them.
    ???? what the fuck are you talking about, i'm going through the last several pages again and found something i didn't like and i like the reactions even less

    is this because of my read on you, that's not very nice

    actually speaking of people we can potentially lynch, who do you think should die today

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1487
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      ???? what the fuck are you talking about, i'm going through the last several pages again and found something i didn't like and i like the reactions even less

      is this because of my read on you, that's not very nice

      actually speaking of people we can potentially lynch, who do you think should die today
      Idc about your read on me, that almost never effects me.

      I still wanna lynch mml. No one listened to me about him last time, and town got ass fucked for it.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • sanzath
        retired from rhythm games
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 322

        #1488
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        hey sanzath how's it hanging

        thanks for the vote because i actually need some motivation to move my ass in this game
        sup sup

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        hot read: i have no idea what is going on in this thread
        is this a thing that's still a thing?
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        your name should be wolf
        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #1489
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by sanzath
          is this a thing that's still a thing?
          indeed it is

          care to help lift the fog from my brain?
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #1490
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by sanzath
            mellonxcollie
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            mellon

            there's a fire under ur ass now
            Originally posted by Xiz
            mellon

            I like pressure
            this came out of nowhere and i would be amazed if all three of you were town, this looks opportunistic as fuck

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #1491
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              this came out of nowhere and i would be amazed if all three of you were town, this looks opportunistic as fuck
              my thoughts exactly. sanzath looks ok, but the other two look shady af
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1492
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                my thoughts exactly. sanzath looks ok, but the other two look shady af
                what do you think my vote means?
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1493
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  deal with it

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1494
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    this came out of nowhere and i would be amazed if all three of you were town, this looks opportunistic as fuck
                    But it's only 3 votes mikila, chill out, she's not close to being lynched, I it's ONLY 3 VOTES WHY FREAK OUT OVER 3 VOTES IN A 17 PLAYER GAME, I MEAN COME ON. SHE'S NOT IN THE TABLE, YOU SHOULD CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #1495
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      what do you think my vote means?
                      I believe you want to motivate me to post more. But since a lot of people are unsure about where they are leaving their votes tonight it could be that you are hoping a wagon will form on me and you can just hop on that
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1496
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Makila*
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #1497
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          But it's only 3 votes mikila, chill out, she's not close to being lynched, I it's ONLY 3 VOTES WHY FREAK OUT OVER 3 VOTES IN A 17 PLAYER GAME, I MEAN COME ON. SHE'S NOT IN THE TABLE, YOU SHOULD CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
                          I didn't see anyone freaking out, just making a note of something that looks shady
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1498
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            I believe you want to motivate me to post more. But since a lot of people are unsure about where they are leaving their votes tonight it could be that you are hoping a wagon will form on me and you can just hop on that
                            I don't really think this makes much sense given the context, but ok.
                            Its a fair thing to be concerned about.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1499
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Not gonna lie, I read blind's post as if he was getting progressively more and more angry and scared and its great

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1500
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                                I didn't see anyone freaking out, just making a note of something that looks shady
                                I'm poking at her freaking out on sanz earlier.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...