TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #1291
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    I have a phone now I'm no longer dead weight

    I mean, less than I was
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1292
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      I have a phone now I'm no longer dead weight

      I mean, less than I was
      I'm going to pray you promote to laptop because your device seems to be in correlation with how you play.

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #1293
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        I can't sleep and broke my glasses so I guess I'll read the thread after I buy super glue. Wish me luck on my drive to the store. If I'm not back in an hour assume something terrible happened to me and get ready to replace me haha xd

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #1294
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I'm going to pray you promote to laptop because your device seems to be in correlation with how you play.
          This is 100% true
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #1295
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            I can't sleep and broke my glasses so I guess I'll read the thread after I buy super glue. Wish me luck on my drive to the store. If I'm not back in an hour assume something terrible happened to me and get ready to replace me haha xd
            My glasses broke around this same time and I'm about to drive to replace them.

            Wtf
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1296
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Your glasses look fine in your avi freezin, dont lie to us.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1297
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                My glasses broke around this same time and I'm about to drive to replace them.

                Wtf
                That's pretty fucking weird

                Currently @ the store. I'm safe...for now

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #1298
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Okay so my internet is out has been for hours my phone hasn't been good enough to work on a browser for so long it's cracked all the hell and back I've been ghost tapping every link it took me 45 minutes to make this post and I'm using talk to text so it looks like garbage reads like garbage has no commas or any of them of that sort it's one giant run-on sentence when the internet's back if I'm not at the game tournament that I was going to I will try to catch up vote is still on XIV I'll spell that out because there's no way I can f****** Yelp pronounce this correctly and have it right so yeah there you go
                  ;_; the struggle is real lar. we appreciate you putting forth the effort
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1299
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Votecount when I'm home. Had to help someone move today.
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1300
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      hello
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1301
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        I have read the thread
                        Xel's case is dumb, it makes a conclusion that lurker, ffa and myself could be partners (which by the way, requires Xel to be 100% right about the wolves) because of some stuff, then attempts to find evidence supporting it.

                        Yes I know there was some stuff there about how we haven't voted each other, but that's some weak-ass shit.

                        Almost everyone in this game hasn't voted or been voted by a majority of players I would guess. There's probably a ridiculous number of combinations of 3 players that have been "distancing" according to Xel's definition.

                        Fine with my vote.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1302
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          raeko if you're still here why was me posting a reads list with everyone (even though some people basically bad nothing) scummy
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1303
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Oh good my hands are covered in super glue

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #1304
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              that part wasn't scummy, I was just making a joke

                              I did think your reads list was kind of lacking because it didn't have any strong wolf reads. and you seemed pretty flakey in general on your ideas about most players. It seems a bit weird that you would post that big list even though you didn't have much to say within it
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1305
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                I forgot how much super glue made you feel like you have nerve damage haha killmepleas

                                Comment

                                Working...