TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #2836
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Hey fam.

    Posting here to say I'm not reading a single thing that has happened.

    Thank you thank you.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2837
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      By the way, I'll be watching a shit ton of SGDQ, so ya got that slank cover bois.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #2838
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        Hey fam.

        Posting here to say I'm not reading a single thing that has happened.

        Thank you thank you.
        We're lynching Mak based off being a dumb ass anyway, so I'm good with that

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2839
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          I'm starting to feel like this game is a personal challenge now and I'm getting annoyed
          What do you mean ?

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2840
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Anyway, I have an agenda to follow.

            DarkManticoreX2

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2841
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Charu
              Hey fam.

              Posting here to say I'm not reading a single thing that has happened.

              Thank you thank you.
              Probably not that bad of a thing overall for this game.

              I do suggest checking the EoD posts.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #2842
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                VOTE COUNT
                Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2

                ---


                DarkManticoreX2 (1)
                Hakulyte


                ---

                Yet to vote:

                inDheart
                DarkManticoreX2
                Xelnya
                Charu
                Makilaz
                blindreper1179
                Xiz


                ---

                thesunfan -> thesunfan
                blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                flashflash account -> Makilaz
                Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                lurker -> thesunfan
                thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                storn42 -> storn42
                blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                Makilaz -> flashflash account
                storn42 -> flashflash account
                Xiz -> Hakulyte
                sanzath -> inDheart
                sanzath -> Makilaz
                Xelnya -> storn42
                FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                flashflash account -> lurker
                flashflash account -> Makilaz
                Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                thesunfan -> Unvote
                storn42 -> storn42
                storn42 -> flashflash account
                Xiz -> flashflash account
                flashflash account -> Xiz
                Xiz -> Hakulyte
                blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                flashflash account -> Xiz
                thesunfan -> Xelnya
                Xelnya -> Unvote
                sanzath -> Unvote
                lurker -> lurker
                lurker -> Unvote
                lurker -> flashflash account
                MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
                Hakulyte -> Unvote
                Xelnya -> flashflash account
                Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                inDheart -> blindreper1179
                Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                Xiz -> thesunfan
                Xelnya -> Unvote
                Xiz -> Unvote
                sanzath -> mellonxcollie
                FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                lurker -> Unvote
                Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
                lurker -> Makilaz
                DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
                FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                sanzath -> Unvote
                DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
                Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                sanzath -> Hakulyte
                sanzath -> lurker
                flashflash account -> Makilaz
                inDheart -> Unvote
                sanzath -> Hateandhatred
                inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
                Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
                Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar
                mellonxcollie -> Xiz
                sanzath -> MixMasterLar
                thesunfan -> Hateandhatred
                inDheart -> Hateandhatred
                mellonxcollie -> Hateandhatred
                Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
                Xiz -> Hateandhatred

                blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                thesunfan -> inDheart
                Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                Hakulyte -> Unvote
                blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                Hakulyte -> Makilaz
                lurker -> Makilaz
                lurker -> Unvote
                Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                Makilaz -> inDheart
                FreezinIce -> inDheart
                Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                blindreper1179 -> inDheart
                thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                Xelnya -> mellonxcollie
                FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
                Wayward Vagabond -> Makilaz
                DarkManticoreX2 -> Xiz
                thesunfan -> Xiz
                Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
                thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                DarkManticoreX2 -> mellonxcollie
                Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie

                Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                Xiz -> Makilaz
                Wayward Vagabond -> Xiz
                Hakulyte -> Hateandhatred
                blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                lurker -> Hateandhatred
                Wayward Vagabond -> Hakulyte
                blindreper1179 -> Makilaz
                Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                Xelnya -> Hateandhatred

                ---









                ---

                Today's theme:
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2843
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  @ Blind:
                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Everyone jump on makilaz
                  Where case ? Makilaz feigning anger all game ? What's the progression ?

                  @ Manti: Everyone jump on Xiz

                  Well, Xiz can no longer be SK therefore I don't really have much anymore against him. So, if you can get in detail on that one, I'd like to know.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #2844
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    You know what

                    I forgot to ask Hatred about which night kills he made as sk after he claimed.

                    Shit.

                    Well at least there's more to go on to assume.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2845
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Like on a scale of 1 - 10

                      you fuckin' missed
                      I can only read this as distancing.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      You know what

                      I forgot to ask Hatred about which night kills he made as sk after he claimed.

                      Shit.

                      Well at least there's more to go on to assume.
                      Trending down for following with a statement about things that cannot change.

                      I'd expect you to talk about the new info rather than going here.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #2846
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I can only read this as distancing.

                        Trending down for following with a statement about things that cannot change.

                        I'd expect you to talk about the new info rather than going here.
                        Distancing from whom precisely? I could understand your statement if it had a name to it, but you know it's a broad statement.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2847
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Distancing from whom precisely? I could understand your statement if it had a name to it, but you know it's a broad statement.
                          Wolves in general. Nothing dramatic.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #2848
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            I don't really care about "who". It's all about the "why".

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #2849
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Wolves in general. Nothing dramatic.
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I don't really care about "who". It's all about the "why".
                              So tell me then, what is your interpretation of why, as a wolf, I would make that post as a method of distancing, when I'd have done all my distancing by now?

                              It's not like this is a self meta, but I don't exactly attach to people in games like that, so I never need to distance since I do it naturally through how I play.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2850
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                I also just realized that I have a really nasty scum habit I need to fix next time I actually roll a scum role.

                                Comment

                                Working...