TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #1546
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    Nothing I said lately had actually had anything to do with you, just what she said about you.

    But yeah, you're town to me as of right now.
    [it was a shitpost]
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • sanzath
      retired from rhythm games
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 322

      #1547
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Also it looks like Hatred's post got exactly the reaction he wanted tbh

      people started going "wtf is this"

      so gg you all got played?
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      your name should be wolf
      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1548
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        I think I disagree with people saying Manti's vote was bad

        maybe it is on a town, but even before Sven's most recent post, I did kinda get the feeling that he could be a quiet, overwhelmed wolf.

        Maybe not, but I do think manti's case is, at worst, plausible
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #1549
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          wat


          the "pressure" looks gross as fuck and i am not for a second convinced that everyone on this wagon is town
          it was a harry potter reference.

          before harry sets out to find the horcruxes lupin tries to go with him.

          everyone rejects him but harry, and when he tries to appeal to harry he says.

          "well what about you? you know who i am, and you know what i can do."

          obscure reference i know but thats what im all about baby.
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #1550
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by sanzath
            this is someone who hasn't paid attention to Hateandhatred's posts about his own playstyle
            think about how it looks as a wolf doing it though

            posting a bunch about your playstyle (that style being luv2insta) is pretty sweet cover for when a juicy wagon is happening and you think you can get away with it

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1551
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Mindmeldijg with manti, I don't wanna kill radio anymore.

              And Raeko I don't have any questions just wanted you to be more active

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #1552
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'm saying something like "well, maybe I should bus this game if I roll wolf" is not something I would try just for the sake of changing something
                I believe you

                mostly
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1553
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Raeko * on phone

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #1554
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by sanzath
                    Also it looks like Hatred's post got exactly the reaction he wanted tbh

                    people started going "wtf is this"

                    so gg you all got played?
                    shit like this is why i hate meta posts, especially when someone talks about their own meta

                    you are giving way too much credibility away here and i don't like it at all

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    it was a harry potter reference.

                    before harry sets out to find the horcruxes lupin tries to go with him.

                    everyone rejects him but harry, and when he tries to appeal to harry he says.

                    "well what about you? you know who i am, and you know what i can do."

                    obscure reference i know but thats what im all about baby.
                    i'll have to take your word for that one i barely remember anything from harry potter

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1555
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      I got nothin on hate besides the raeko vote anyone wanna talk about him

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1556
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Oh also I'm wanting to kill haku again lol

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #1557
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Oh also I'm wanting to kill haku again lol
                          why

                          Comment

                          • sanzath
                            retired from rhythm games
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 322

                            #1558
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            shit like this is why i hate meta posts, especially when someone talks about their own meta

                            you are giving way too much credibility away here and i don't like it at all
                            I'm not saying he's town for it

                            I'm saying it's not alignment indicative, sadly enough

                            However, the sunfan's overwhelmed wolf theory is a thing I can get behind (and already have, earlier today)
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            your name should be wolf
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1559
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              why
                              I keep changing my mind and haku and the 3rd party theory

                              I should stick with my gut because I usually hit a scum in my first two/three reads but back off them for overthinking/distraction

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1560
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                let's end mml people, why is he not dead.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...