TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #1111
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    she/her, thank you for asking
    ye
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #1112
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Oh no someone voted for me

      Default to posting memes
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1113
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by lurker
        hey greg would you be down for an impromptu civ 5 session after this (anyone else is invited)
        when is "after this"
        but most likely yes
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #1114
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I have a hunch lurker is tinfoiling
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #1115
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            when is "after this"
            but most likely yes
            fuck my ass the phase ends tomorrow
            request immediate modkill
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #1116
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Sun fan finish the stats
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1117
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                Sun fan finish the stats
                I really, really need to
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1118
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  fuck my ass the phase ends tomorrow
                  request immediate modkill
                  lmao
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #1119
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    scumleans atm:

                    Xiz because I don't think town should be laying the kind of bait that he tried to pull off with the whole "I think I 80% know who SK could be" thing

                    WV because he's literally useless but actually posting, he wasn't useless in jTWG or in turbo

                    hatred for reasons stated before

                    greg is my SK gutread
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #1120
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      yeah i was wondering why my reaction test vote on flash failed so close to eod
                      welp
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #1121
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        WV because he's literally useless but actually posting, he wasn't useless in jTWG or in turbo
                        as in he has a non-zero postcount and no reason as to why he isn't posting
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #1122
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          @sunfan "after this" means as soon as people are done shitting on me for the previous two posts
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • sanzath
                            retired from rhythm games
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 322

                            #1123
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            yeah i was wondering why my reaction test vote on flash failed so close to eod
                            welp
                            "reaction test"

                            nice save
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            your name should be wolf
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #1124
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              sup it's midnight I'm going to bed
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #1125
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Ok so

                                [TWGV]Xiz[/Xiz]

                                Sheeping Blind's read was shitty and nothing you've done makes me feel like it was an honest mistake. It looks like you saw someone about to get pressure and wanted to make sure it was directed that way with some half ass support. Until you explain why -you- think this and my last games are similar with at least more convincing reasoning then what Blind gave then this vote stays.

                                -ALSO-

                                Good job calling me scum every time I make a reads d0 but don't apply that to literally anyone else in the community, FFR. Stay classy I guess.


                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                Idk I'm right a lot
                                Don't lie

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                The fact you ignored what i said is the reason it made no sense.

                                Your words betray you.
                                You said it made no sense before I ignored you so what is this?
                                Please read what I said again but with your head out of your ass so you can actually see the words.

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                10. MixMasterLar- scum lean for [redacted]
                                I don't even now how to respond to this.
                                Pure fucking laziness.

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                breaking this into chunks for easier responding


                                nah that's not what i was getting at. this was mostly for your defense of ffa + not calling out any of the times he posted reads without substantiating them when you've been pretty good at calling out everyone else (inc me) who's done that


                                these are basic reads, it's d0. i don't agree that i've overreacted to everything, just some things


                                it feels like he's throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks and then putting up the shiposting barrier when it fails. i had to basically flip my shit at him to get anything resembling useful posts and 90% of his contributions have felt completely effortless. "so and so is town" "ok why" "idk just cuz" is not putting work in, it's trying to skate by without doing anything which is what a wolf would want to do


                                i could go a few different directions here depending on how narrow we want to get. for you x ffa (if w/w) it feels an awful lot like you're blindly defending your partner when they're getting pressured. on a broader spectrum, you've thrown a lot of heat at other players, which i'm cool with and is something that should be done, but you also seem to try a tad too hard to find things to scumread people for. i could see you doing this to try to score easy town points when really it just serves to try to take the focus off of you


                                that's completely understandable and i will 100% concede that i don't do this very well
                                I get very sincere vibes from Maki when reading post like this and a few others she has made. Trending up
                                Buuuuut FFA is actually probably likely mostly town, which I don't agree with his play either but you gotta accept that he's at least the worst d0 lynch here and move on.

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                I think I can help explain a bit as well. Basically you're labeling things as wolf or town behavior without bothering to attach motivation to the behavior. So you can say my reads are wolfy but what makes them wolfy other than it's something a wolf would do
                                Why is wolf me behaving this way essentially
                                And the point freezin is making is that wolf me would not behave this way
                                And to a further extent wolf freezin would not behave this way

                                Because our motivation for acting the way we are is something you're ignoring you only have "basic_level reads" is the term I think he used
                                With what I said to Maki in mind: Suspicious use of the word we here

                                This FFA/Freezin connection really does look bad. I think it's probably just FFA being bad though.

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Reminder that WV has had no presence despite being here which is not normal for him
                                Is it? I played only one game with him and he didn't post much either.

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Do I buy into it?

                                Circumstances combined with context says it's more likely than not that makilaz is town and the dumbtell was genuine but I'm not going to buy into it fully lest I get burned like charu in time travel turbo
                                Oh.
                                Man I thought it was an unspoken gentlemen's agreement we weren't gping to mention that for his sake.

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                well, its not /bad/
                                Don't Lie

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                this is literally either claiming SK or betting that trucy is in the game, will pick mml, and will get nightkilled
                                I think he's trying to get under my skin. He thinks he has the power to trigger me at will but really it's just him being salty because our last game I played him like a fiddle and threw him in the trash at my leisure.

                                If he is actually softing a SK while let the info out? Wolves would nightkill him hardcore.

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                i associate mml with really weird reads lists and yet despite all the list spamming i didn't see that out of him today
                                hmmmmmmm
                                No you don't be cause after the last, oh idk 5 games of me being scummed and dogged for it with me almost getting insta'd over a fucking reads list my very last game I swore it off. I might make one later since that's apparently cool to do again although I got alot of nulls on there.

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                No comment
                                If you get mislynched and find yourself asking why, please revisit this post and realize how bad it is.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...