TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1456
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    17 players*
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1457
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      huh, that actually makes a little bit of sense

      that being said, I was a wolf that game, and i'm town this game, not that that helps any, but it is the first time that I've genuinely felt this way in a long time
      It doesn't help any but I get that you have to keep up appearances regardless of alignment.

      Also you sound so surprised I made a good point >.>
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #1458
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        hey sanzath how's it hanging

        thanks for the vote because i actually need some motivation to move my ass in this game
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1459
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          It doesn't help any but I get that you have to keep up appearances regardless of alignment.

          Also you sound so surprised I made a good point >.>
          I am surprised, but I'm not like calling you stupid.

          I just didn't expect to be able to understand your point of view so easily given how much we've bashed heads this game.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1460
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            hey sanzath how's it hanging

            thanks for the vote because i actually need some motivation to move my ass in this game
            mellon

            there's a fire under ur ass now
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #1461
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              hey sanzath how's it hanging

              thanks for the vote because i actually need some motivation to move my ass in this game
              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              i actually need some motivation to move my ass in this game
              What is this
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #1462
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                i wouldn't read as hard into this if it hadn't been for the bluehunting thing earlier

                things keep adding up as a scared wolf unsure how to do their role and it's making way too much sense to discard
                and

                and

                Scared wolf isn't me
                look at jtwg
                jesus christ.
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1463
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  mellon

                  I like pressure

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #1464
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Why would one person voting you be necessary for you to play the game
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #1465
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by sanzath
                      it's not the votes, it's the potential for votes

                      like.

                      FFA is already scumleaning me
                      WV did his shitpost

                      I'm still salty about getting d0 lynched in turbo for basically the worst reason

                      I died to literally 3 votes in turbo, so 2 isn't that few in my mind

                      I'm playing by instinct atm

                      you're going to scumread this post
                      i really want to scumread this post because 2 potential votes and actually having 2 votes are two completely different things

                      i can understand getting paranoid and upset if you think you're getting killed this early (again) but you have been in zero danger of dying this phase and the overreaction to it feels really bad

                      you're still not getting lynched today because there are better targets but i've got my eye on you for later in the game

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #1466
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Scared wolf isn't me
                        look at jtwg
                        jesus christ.
                        you're not helping your case

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #1467
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Hey maki if I told you ffa was never dying today who would you lynch
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1468
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            I feel okay about this new aggressive Makilaz.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #1469
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              3 votes in a turbo of 9 players is a lot, sanzath
                              2 votes in a full game of 18 players is not

                              I mean I see where you're coming from, but Makilaz is right that you probably have nothing to worry about here
                              hence "playing by instinct"
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1470
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Seriously who are you. were you reborn?
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...