TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #1216
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    He's dead, he's dead, he's dead, he's dead, he's dead
    awesome, thanks for solidifying my wolf read

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #1217
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      wolf or sk, either way really

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1218
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        If FFA is a wolf, he's working really hard on making sure he doesn't survive D0.

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #1219
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Maybe that's his meta ? ?

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #1220
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Xel makes a great post and all I can do is giggle stupidly su how he made a pun

            "Wagons the gathering"

            Heh
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #1221
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Su > at

              Su isn't even a word.

              Phone, pls.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #1222
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                If FFA is a wolf, he's working really hard on making sure he doesn't survive D0.
                I actually really sympathize with him to a point in regards to how today's going.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #1223
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Xel makes a great post and all I can do is giggle stupidly su how he made a pun

                  "Wagons the gathering"

                  Heh
                  I was more proud of the Konosuba joke when I wrote it tbh because I spent a solid 20 minutes finding the quote to modify it.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1224
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I actually really sympathize with him to a point in regards to how today's going.
                    When I say this btw I mean in regards to how it feels to have people misreading your play's intentions.

                    He's got some solid shit. It's really hard to justify this push, in fact TBH I feel like I did a lack luster job on it.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #1225
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I actually really sympathize with him to a point in regards to how today's going.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      When I say this btw I mean in regards to how it feels to have people misreading your play's intentions.

                      He's got some solid shit. It's really hard to justify this push, in fact TBH I feel like I did a lack luster job on it.
                      this is understandable but I can't really sympathize with him when his playstyle is infuriating

                      especially when he's shown himself capable of making good posts but spends the majority of the game... not doing that

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1226
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Is he worse than me or nah??

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #1227
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          Is he worse than me or nah??
                          he actively frustrates me, you just do nothing

                          so no

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1228
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            he actively frustrates me, you just do nothing

                            so no
                            *Phew*

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1229
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Time to troll because this phase is asking for it.

                              Originally posted by sanzath
                              that'd be sick
                              Originally posted by sanzath
                              that'd be sick
                              Originally posted by sanzath
                              that'd be sick
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              This might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              This might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
                              thesunfan

                              I should have blindly listened to Hateandhatred at the beginning of the game.

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1230
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Haku if you were blue what kind of blue would u be

                                Comment

                                Working...