TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #391
    I know what you mean Qreepy....

    but at the same time, would Omega be that obvious? Basically get himself killed and give Kilga a freepass? I can't see any reason he'd act like that. If I were a wolf with him, I wouldn't be happy about that... assuming Kilga is human.

    I guess we'll know soon.

    Then again, if Kilga is human, I bet the wolves are now very happy that I overthought his comments.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #392
      Who hasn't voted?
      RIP

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #393
        Who hasn't posted?

        flux and cstar.

        (I think)

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #394
          CStar - 5 (Tass, eric, dance. TPS, Qreepy)
          eric - 1 (roopert)
          Tass - 1 (LD)
          Flux - 1 (talisman)

          That leaves.. Flux, CStar, nforcer, and Afro.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #395
            One hour left.. Now that my friend's gone, I'll see if those four are on AIM. If not, we should have two people switch onto CStar to insta him.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #396
              in all honesty I think the kids deserve their phantoms, if that's how it's going to be.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #397
                Frankly dAnce... and, I know people will disagree with this, but hear me out....

                I've had a TON of games where people blindly followed my votes, and thats great... but it doesn't help at all for figuring out who is a wolf and who is a human. my point is, it gives the wolves a great cover to put a legitimite vote on someone that would otherwise come up smelling.

                What you are asking is the same thing. If CStar is human, it gives the wolves (or equally likely humans) cover to vote and insta CStar. And it makes them look like they are good guys for saving others from phantoms. What you fail to realize is that ONE PHANTOM WILL NOT HURT ANYONE WHEN IT COMES TO INSTA-LYNCH.

                Take 4 players left... 3 for insta. Phantom = .00001 for 1st. 2.000001 is less than 3. aka, still need 3 real votes. BUT, should it come to that, the 2 wolves could vote for the phantom people, and it would be the same as an insta, even though it isn't actually one... phooey.

                Regardless... I don't agree with openly asking people to randomly change their votes to save 2-3 people from phantoms. It clouds the ability to see WHY someone voted for someone else.
                RIP

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #398
                  I agree completely with that. In fact,

                  Originally posted by talisman on day one
                  Making a decision to lynch someone as a group is retarded this early, it gives the wolves a window of opportunity to get votes in there that can't be srcutinized as easily the next day if the lynched person turns up human.

                  If everyone just votes for who they will, then it becomes easier to tell "ok, was this guy just throwing away a vote to fade in the background or did he truly think this player was a wolf?" or "is this guy trying too hard to justify his bandwagon?". Plus basic strategy is ruined. We know all three wolves most likely won't vote together day one, and if we all decide to vote for someone at the last minute this info can't be used the next day.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #399
                    Guys. I'm all for lynching Cstar.

                    You may recall I accused Kilga of being a wolf just after his IP checking shenanigans. Go back to day 2, because I don't feel like telling you why he's a wolf again (especially since everyone else has it covered pretty well).

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #400
                      Yes Afro... but at least for me, his checking the IP has NOTHING to do with why I'm voting him. I believe Kilga when he says it was an honest mistake.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • CStarFlare
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 231

                        #401
                        Oh, thanks guys.

                        WARNING

                        EFFORTLESS LAST DITCH EFFORT

                        roopert. In his last post, part of his reasoning was that Eric had bandwagoned, naming us specifically, which would be a good way of connecting us. If we assume for a few minutes that he's a wolf and that he ended up getting lynched (since he posted before the bandwagon against me really took off, it would have been hard to tell which of us would be the one to go), then people would look at the connection and be like "Hey I bet CStar's a wolf too awesome"

                        Which actually might have worked if you hadbandwagoned against him instead
                        Originally posted by taren
                        O AND FIERFOCKS SUX IT IS FULL OF SPIWAR. BRB POPUPS

                        Comment

                        • nforcer06164
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2003
                          • 4772

                          #402
                          Qreepy. I don't want a phantom, I know Cstar will be lynched, everybody that gets a phantom deserves it, I guess. Blech. I'm not exactly in the best shape for this game. I have no leads. I'm listening to my stupid, often wrong gut on Qreepy. So there.

                          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                          Originally posted by Squeek
                          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #403
                            CStar - 6 (Tass, eric, dance. TPS, Qreepy, Afro)
                            eric - 1 (roopert)
                            Tass - 1 (LD)
                            flux - 1 (talisman)
                            roopert - 1 (CStar)
                            Qreepy - 1 (nforcer)

                            Where the flux is Flux?
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • nforcer06164
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 4772

                              #404
                              If flux doesn't want to play, I'll take over for him too =D

                              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                              Comment

                              • ImEric12
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 1952

                                #405
                                oh what the flux (lol recycled joke)

                                if people are gonna replace people, they need to REPLACE THEM.

                                Comment

                                Working...