TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #526
    It's an excellent defense because it's true, and based on cold hard fact. Roopert DID attack me. He DID vote me, and put me in danger. A wolf would not do that to a master, and there's no way I would let that happen.

    And I've never been lynched as a human... I don't think. That time I was a wolf my defense was complete bs. By the end I was just going "but guys there must have been a mistake I seriously never got a pm saying I was a wolf." And no one but stretchy believed it, I don't think.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #527
      well... your defense, the facts, nForcer's inactivity... and the fact that we have 3 tries at this guarenteed...

      nForcer
      RIP

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #528
        I am putting a dollar on the head of Tass.

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #529
          Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
          I am putting a dollar on the head of Tass.
          I trust that you're human, but some logic would be nice.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #530
            Afrobean's official list of confirmed humans:
            Afrobean
            TPS (confirmed as human, but could still be a wolf)
            Imeric12
            Tasselfoot

            This of course leaves:
            talisman
            QreepyBoris
            nforcer

            How many days do we have left? 3? I say we lynch talisman, then Qreepy, then if that did nothing, nforcer. Ignoring Tps, because if he is a wolf, he does deserve to win like Tass said.

            Oh wait. I forgot. Everyone is still thinking Qreepy is human, aren't they. I suggest you re-read the thread and take a look at Qreepy's posts. His helping us get Omega was likely a calculated orchestration to get us to trust him. He never even gave any evidence as to why Omega was a wolf.

            Also, take a look at the voting log of the day Omega got lynched:
            Omega - 5 (LD, eric, Qreepy, Flux, Jurs)
            LD - 2 (dAnceguy, Omega)
            talisman - 3 (roopert, nforcer, CStar)
            eric - 2 (Tass, TPS)
            TPS - 1 (afro)
            Qreepy - 1 (talisman)

            Now, I'd say it's safe to say that at least one wolf would put a vote on his fellow wolf when they're about to die. Let's look at the people who voted for Omega.
            LD- wolfed. Human without a doubt.
            eric- saved. Human without a doubt.
            Flux- lynched. Human without a doubt.
            Jurs- wolfed. Human without a doubt.

            Well where's the wolf? Exactly, Qreepy voted Omega also.

            Another possibility as to why Qreepy helped to lynch Omega: He was likely saying things like "watch out for Omega. he's awolf. i r tellin ya!" to distance himself, but when people got on the bandwagon, Qreepy couldn't just say "uhh... I don't think he's a wolf anymore" He HAD to vote Omega at that point to avoid suspicion. Likely, Omega told Qreepy to just help lynch him, because it will make Qreepy come out smelling like human the next day.

            Oh yea. Also, Qreepy's been using bad logic a lot. Take a look at his post against Tass. Oh wait. There was no post, just a vote and nothing else.

            I think I've began rambling, and it may seem that I prefer lynching Qreepy today, but I don't. Also, it would be great if Qreepy was the wolf and he wolfs me for coming out so strongly against him. PLEASE WOLF ME I WANT TO DIE!

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #531
              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
              I am putting a dollar on the head of Tass.
              I trust that you're human, but some logic would be nice.
              Ignore this. This was before I went back and read the thread and thought about a lot of things.

              Also, note this convo that eric so gratiously allowed me to see. (NOTE: Noah is Qreepy)
              chickens of doom: and yay guardian!
              chickens of doom: for I am saved.
              chickens of doom: and at this point I'm fairly sure that the final wolf is either Tass or Talisman.
              Noah: I'm pretty sure you're the guardian.
              Noah: Assuming you can save yourself
              Noah: Beyond the point, though.
              Noah: Rather, Besides.
              Noah: I am looking at Tass, Talis, and Afro.
              Noah: nForcer...kind of.
              chickens of doom: no, you can't save yourself
              Noah: Oh.
              chickens of doom: the guardian is ******
              Noah: Then you are not the guardian.
              Noah: Oh.
              Realize that if Qreepy is a wolf, and Qreepy believed that Eric is the guardian, he'd have attacked Eric.

              Also, Qreepy, wtf. You were guardian in game 12 or something. You should know better than most that self guarding is not allowed.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #532
                why is tass listed as a confirmed human?

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #533
                  and about qreepy: it's one thing for wolves to cast suspicion on one another, it's another thing to vote on that suspicion, which qreepy did, two days in a row. Plus, go back and read through day two... I believe there's a post in there where eric says "I've been talking to qreepy about omega and been getting suspicious of him as well." or something to that effect. Now if there's one thing wolves don't do it's contact humans and try to convince them that a fellow wolf is suspicious.

                  In summary: qreepy is human. and we'd better hope he is as he now knows who the guardian is.

                  And afro, have you even considered the arguments I've made? I am basically proven human by roopert's assault on me day two, as well as the other points I brought up.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #534
                    I'm sure hope eric DIDN'T tell qreepy who the guardian is.

                    After sleeping on it, Eric can't be a wolf. In some cases, the guardian could be a wolf on himself, but with 1 left... too too too risky.

                    My list of confirmed humans:
                    Eric & Tass
                    then: Qreepy, Afro, TPS
                    lastly: nForcer & Talisman

                    Frankly, Talisman is being active, nForcer isn't... and I am swayed by the two. I'm more inclined to save the one posting and giving evidence then the one shutting up in the corner with his finger in his butthole.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #535
                      Yes, Qreepy knows. He was told before I presented any evidence against him though. Everyone thought Qreepy was surely human at that point.

                      Originally posted by Talisman
                      why is tass listed as a confirmed human?
                      Talisman, check your inbox.

                      Tass, I really appreciate being placed in the likes of Tps and Qreepy. Honestly, I wanna know what some of you are thinking saying I could be a wolf.

                      PS I don't think Talisman is a wolf anymore. Secret reasons.

                      PPS nforcer.

                      PPPS Can someone count up the votes?

                      P^4S Check this out now...
                      Afrobean's official list of humans 2nd MIX
                      talisman
                      Tasselfoot
                      Afrobean
                      TPS
                      Imeric12

                      Leaving...
                      nforcer
                      QreepyBoris
                      as possible wolves.

                      I suggest we lynch those two, then we go after Tps, Talisman, or Tass. I'm suggesting this, because I'm certain I'll be dead by the last day and I want to make sure someone carries on my path. Personally, I think Tps would be the best choice, but other ideas may present themselves in days to come that would favor Talisman or Tass.

                      Comment

                      • ImEric12
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 1952

                        #536
                        Yes, due to discussion last night... nforcer is who we're going after this round.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #537
                          4 is insta, nforcer has 3.

                          just letting y'all know.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #538
                            some day one stuff regarding nforcer.

                            omega votes for mead early. On this page he reemphasizes it:

                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...r=asc&start=90

                            here omega changes his vote from mead to vash (nforcer) putting vash into the lead with two votes:

                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=asc&start=120

                            Now would a wolf do that to another wolf? I kinda doubt it.

                            BUT

                            here is the one circumstance that could be true: vash had been complaining about football cramping his schedule. He wanted out of the game, and perhaps his weird behavior was to get people to vote for him... omega figures that he should get in sort of early on him for the good chance that he might get lynched and revealed as a wolf, thus distancing himself. However, he also leaves an exit for himself, saying "if you clean up your act I'll switch back blahblahblah."

                            still seems like a terrible waste of a master wolf.

                            my list right now:

                            humans: eric, afro, qreepy, myself
                            60/40 human/wolf: tps
                            50/50: nforcer, tass

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #539
                              So vote nForcer, end this day... hopefully the game will be over. If not, *shrugs*... we'll play things by ear tomorrow, assuming we're both still alive, etc etc.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #540
                                My problem is that I think it's you... that maybe you're doing the same thing to nforcer that you did in getting cstar lynched. But I dunno, that vash suicide idea has a ring of truth to it.

                                I mean, your posts have seemed, for the most part, pretty human. And your scheme day one was very human-like. But I don't know if I'm overestimating your abilities by assuming you could do that as a wolf. Especially as a master wolf, a role I don't think you've had yet.

                                Comment

                                Working...