TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #511
    We lynched Flux, yet your flash animation says Roopert.

    Funny.

    Anyway, I'd say that Talisman is our last wolf.

    "BUT AFRO HE HAS INDESPUTABLE EVIDENCE FOR HIM BEING HUMAN"

    No. His thing with Roopert could have easily been orchestrated knowing that if one of them dies, they're previous posts would be looked back at and analyzed as a wolf's posts.

    Other than that, he's got the weakest evidence for humanity in my eyes.

    talisman: Roopert (a known wolf) attacked him, but it EASILY could have been fake, because if I remember correctly, no one voted for Talisman based on Roop's attack on him.

    QreepyBoris: Going after Omega early on. Also could have been orchestrated, but since Qreepy actually helped lynch a known wolf, I'm inclined to believe they weren't orchestrated.

    Tasselfoot: Partially feeling, partially... secretness...

    Afrobean: I'm me. I know I'm human.

    TPS: Wouldn't have wolfed the real seer if he was a wolf. It made many distrust him for lying.

    Imeric12: Something about going after a wolf strongly a long time ago or something. I don't recall exactly, but it's like Qreepy's situation I think.

    nforcer: Same thing as eric and Qreepy I think.

    That's it I think... I might post more later.

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #512
      uh, I'm pretty sure roopert, cstar, and nforcer all voted for me.

      Plus you conveniently forgot the fact that omega defended me so much right after cstar voted me... omega was dead meat at that point. The LAST thing he would do would be to draw attention to a fellow wolf like that. Plus there'd be no way I'd ever let him do that, if we were wolves together.

      And you don't have to use the old reason that eric was human... we know he's human now, thanks to good work on the guardian's part.

      and with nforcer it's not the same thing because eric and qreepy were doing the attacking while nforcer was being attacked.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #513
        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=asc&start=315

        and look at the voting chart.

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #514
          Oh, whoops. Flux, yeah. I was tired and in a rush to finish so I could get to class. Like I said. College...it's grrr. =\

          It must be because they don't have avatars. And if flux has an avatar, I sure don't know, SINCE HE NEVER FREAKING POSTS IN THE TOPIC! D=<

          Sorry about the confusion.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #515
            I am inclined to believe Eric is human from what happened last night.

            And I'm not talking about the seizure.

            Actually, I am talking about the seizure. There is basically no way he is a wolf.

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #516
              My last post was directed at Afro, by the way, because he did not list that as a reason Eric is human. :P

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #517
                Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
                My last post was directed at Afro, by the way, because he did not list that as a reason Eric is human. :P
                Yea sorry about that.

                I'm a little stupid I guess.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #518
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=33814&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=315

                  and look at the voting chart.
                  Ok, clearly I was mistaken, but you're still the best candidate for a lynching.

                  Comment

                  • ImEric12
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 1952

                    #519
                    Yeah, I'd say at this point it's either Talisman or Tass.

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #520
                      OK... Players left: Afro, Eric, nForcer, Talisman, Tass, TPS, and Qreepy.

                      Qreepy and Eric are human. With me at the bottom of the suspicion list.
                      Afro is next... lotta conversations with him, plus his difference in behavior from last game.

                      That leaves nForcer, Talisman, and TPS.

                      Know what the nice thing is boys? 7 players now... Lynch 1, down to 5. Lynch the 2nd, down to 3... Lynch the 3rd... game over.

                      This 2nd save gives us an extra day. Congrats to the first ever 2 guardianing TWG. 9 Days minimum.

                      What was the reasoning behind nForcer NOT being a wolf again? Something to do not with him, but with Vash... I believe. Refresher, please?
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #521
                        Wait... this save gives us another day?

                        Awesome.

                        I'll look into the vash/nforcer thing later. I have to get off the computer pretty soon for dinner.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #522
                          I'm going to repost this because apparently you people have extreme short term memory problems:

                          well I'm in no mood for a quote fest right now. read through day two... watch how strongly roopert attacks me and how strongly omega defends me. It might make sense for roopert to attack me, since he voted first, but would he really risk jeopardizing his master wolf like that? Would I let him do that? HELL NO.

                          And omega's defense of me saying "hey guys stop voting talisman he's really valuable" would be flat-out retarded for a wolf, who knows he's about to die to do. It connects us... when he should have been trying to dissociate himself from me, if I am a wolf.

                          As a master wolf, would I put out that pm? What the hell would I, as any wolf, have to gain from A) making people notice me and B) getting people to talk.

                          And why, as a wolf, would I forward EVERY RESPONSE I RECEIVED TO TPS? ask him, I did.

                          And why would I make so many huge posts, always spelling out my thoughts on everyone? Look at the game where I was a wolf... it was obvious automatically because I wasn't being helpful at all.

                          Why would I dig out the logic to prove that eric and nforcer are human? As a wolf I would want as many possible lynching candidates as I could have.

                          ----

                          tass asked for a refresher, because he's lazy, so here it is.

                          "no, I doubt it's nforcer. remember that nforcer was vash, and read through day one again. both roopert and omega are critical of vash then... omega goes so far as to switch off of mead to put the SECOND vote on vash. That would just be too risky to do to a fellow wolf."

                          it's either tass or afro, like I said yesterday. Tps is an outside possibility, but he has to come last. I mean, how could tps get attacked and saved? and then kill the seer prematurely?

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #523
                            Why would I dig out the logic to prove that eric and nforcer are human? As a wolf I would want as many possible lynching candidates as I could have.
                            That's EXACTLY what I did last game. I defended people who I knew would make great lynchings for me, just to look more human.

                            I don't know whether it's more likely you're a wolf or human for accusing myself and Tass without any evidence. Logic says that a wolf, especially the last wolf, would NEVER openly attack a strong player with no evidence. But the wolf does want Tass, myself, Eric, etc dead, so I don't know.

                            Also, I was about to look into the nforcer thing, but then I remembered... I don't know who he replaced. Was it Vash?

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #524
                              way to single out my last point and ignore the others...

                              and I do have evidence... Do you remember anything I posted yesterday? My lists? Basically there is hard evidence for everyone being human except for you two.


                              Honestly think about it. Suppose I'm a wolf. I say to my fellow wolves "ok guys, I'm going to write a pm to everyone." Now, would I say A) "You guys should probably show mild suspicion of this act to distance yourself from me should either of us get killed." or B) attack me very strongly and then even vote on me, because as the master wolf, I'm the least valuable member of our team and putting me in danger is a good idea!"

                              Seriously, it's frickin obvious. I am human.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #525
                                Talisman... all I can really say in my defense is that my attack/theory on day 1 is something that I've only ever done as a human. Take a look at my 3 wolf games. I basically hung back, didn't come out strong against people, had ZERO innovative ideas, etc... basically, every single game I'm human I have some excellent idea that is new to all of TWG. This game is no exception.

                                I'm currently torn between Talisman and nForcer... with thoughts on Eric and TPS.

                                I remember the game where TPS saw Talisman as a wolf, and I came out against him... he was full of defenses. At this current time, I'm too lazy to check how he defended himself when being lynched as a human. So, basically, my point is that Talisman is very capable of putting up an excellent defense of himself when a wolf. I know in that last game I'd have been really concerned if I didn't KNOW he was a wolf.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...