TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #541
    Talisman, I've explained this to you already. Tass is human.

    About the getting CStar lynched: We're all responsible for that (well... Tass, Eric, dAnce, TPS, Qreepy, and I are responsible. Notice how many humans are amongst that and see how many confirmed wolves are there... just another little piece of something against Qreepy) It wasn't just Tass pushing for the lynch.

    About Tass's seer coming out plan on day1: Perfect. No holes in it at all. Definitely a help for the human cause, it's too bad dAnce didn't take advantage of it.

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #542
      So wait, just what the fuck is going on, here? The exact same evidence that was used to "prove that I was human" is now magically being used to state exactly the opposite? Does this even make any sense? Fuck, no, it does not.

      So, why did I initiate Omega's bandwagon? Because I was suspicious of him, no doubt. Because he was, very clearly, not acting himself. Most people at least retain a shred of their real personality while playing this game, but he was acting absolutely weird. I tried to see if I could get other people to share my opinion of him, and they did, so they voted him off. Nice, clean, easy. If I were the master wolf, why the hell would I try, actively nonetheless, to kill a fellow wolf? The answer is that I would not. I would not take 2 TWG days to preach the benefit of his destruction. You may be thinking that I was just being "countinerintuitive" and that I "must be the wolf". But that makes no god damned sense. Why would the master wolf try to kill a fellow wolf RIGHT OFF THE BAT during the beginning of the game? All it does is make the wolves' numbers smaller, and lead them inevitably to the chopping block. It's a terrible strategy, and it would take either a totally inexperienced player or a dullard to try to execute it. I do not understand you people.

      Afro, I was never the guardian. I have never been blue in any FFR game.

      So, why would the wolves kill those who voted Omega? Well, first off, I bet it's largely coincidence, but supposing they would do that, why would they? Because these people killed a wolf. They want them out, in case they kill another. So, following that bizarre logic that Afrobean proposed, how come I'm not dead yet? Well, who's to say I'm not next? I don't know why I am not dead yet. I was "confirmed" human days ago (and have since had that title mysteriously relinquished), so I fully expected to have been wolfed some time ago, but evidently I was not very high priority.

      So, why did I vote Tass? For one, he has barely been helping this game at all. In the very beginning, he came up with a strategy to help protect the seer, and since then he has done almost nothing. He has posted early in the day, and then comes back with nothing that is helpful at all. Ordinarily, Tass is generally very, very helpful to the humans when he is one himself--and I haven't been seeing too much help. Essentially, I am voting for him because I do not trust him.

      Also, he has displayed a markedly low amount of assholishness. Maybe that's for our benefit, though.

      My eyes are still set on Talisman, though. And I don't know what the hell Afro is doing, either. He's practically saying directly that we are not killing a wolf tonight, and that we will have another day--or two--for lynchings. If you are so unsure that we are going to lynch a wolf, Afro, why have you voted so strongly against someone? And then assigned another person (myself) to hit the chopping block tomorrow--a day you seem so certain will come?

      What the fuck....

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #543
        Oh, I also forgotto mention that Tass might be a wolf simply because he is not dead yet. I would have expected the wolves to kill the higher level players--who were very obviously unguarded for several days straight. Does that not make a shred of sense to you?

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #544
          Why does everyone keep saying that a wolf would never actively try to kill another wolf? With the game now working off team wins, it would make sense for a wolf to sacrifice himself so that another wolf could openly attack him. When the wolf is revealed as a wolf (like in this game), the person who had been strongly opposing him would be accepted as human, right? Well not in my mind. I know that I not only would actively vote off a wolf buddy knowing it would be revealed that he's a wolf, but I'd also be willing to give my wolf life to make my wolf partners be accepted as human.

          Tass hasn't been helping much because he wasn't allowed into the alliance. Duh. He's been a lot more helpful as of late.

          Also:
          Originally posted by Qreepy
          Tass might be a wolf simply because he is not dead yet.
          Worst evidence ever. The wolf might as well PM you under the username "twgXIXMasterWolf" and say "I think Tass is a good lynch target. Go lynch him." Seriously, he's alive because the wolves want us to lynch him.

          PS Sorry for saying you were a guardian before. I was mistaken.

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #545
            I'd like for you to be explicit in how you are so certain he's not a wolf. Enlighten me...

            And, although this sounds like weakish proof that I am not the wolf, I know that I would never sacrifice another wolf if there was absolutely no need to do it. Especially since I would imagine that it would be pretty hard to convince another wolf to be the sacrifice--and to get the other wolf to vote for him, or at least agree to the plan and stay out of it. I think this was actually done in another game, and it failed miserably, and the humans won.

            So why would the wolves try it again? There's absolutely no motivation to do it. Therefore, they wouldn't.

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #546
              Originally posted by Qreepy
              So why would the wolves try it again?
              Because the wolves are revealed as wolves when they die.

              I know for sure that since wins are team based now, that many would be willing to help with a wolf sacrifice plan.

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #547
                Due to some serious PM reasons, I am pretty sure my vote for Tass is in the wrong direction.

                But as to the whole wolf sacrifice thing, I do not think that someone would so willingly deprive themselves of the fun of playing TWG for an extra 4-5 days. I sure as fuck would not. I am practically certain that Omeganitros didn't do that, either. Would you? I doubt you would.

                But if the fact that I voted for Omeganitros, a wolf, is your strongest piece of evidence against me, then I suggest you (A) find someone more suitable to lynch, and (B) get your head out of your ass. I do not know where your logic is coming from, especially since it did a complete 180 in direction, using the same evidence as before.

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #548
                  Originally posted by Qreepy
                  Would you? I doubt you would.
                  I already stated before that I would. Also, I'm certain that many others would as well in a game like this where roles are revealed upon death.

                  One more thing: anyone saying that a wolf would never actively attack another wolf to look human, check out TWG15. I just finished reading it. A decent read too. It's too bad Chardish's plot failed when Tps flipped out.

                  TWG 15: #twgxv

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #549
                    Qreepy: I've been extremely helpful (at least I thought so at the time) in giving evidence against CStar and Flux. Now, looking back... I was wrong. I feel bad about it. But, I found evidence against them that I felt was the strongest, others agreed with my evidence and reasoning, and they were lynched (or insta'd). I solely can't be blamed, although I did start both of those... and to some extent started today's against nForcer.

                    I'm alive for what Afro said... everyone is always suspicious of me if I'm still alive late. Look at the last 2 (maybe even 3) TWGs I was in. I was human every time, and died day 6 or 7 every time. So, this is NOT a new strategy. Also, it seemed fairly clear from the start that I wasn't the guardian, so the wolves didn't try to kill me, as they were going for the guardian. I'm actually glad that I'm still suspicious to someone, hopefully it will keep me alive through tonight.

                    With that said, nForcer STILL hasn't posted today at all, even with 3 votes. This upsets me. While I doubt I'll change my vote, as there are only 1-2 others who COULD be the wolf at all, and he has the most evidence against him... I'd like to hear what he has to say.

                    I do have to say... Qreepy's point on never giving up another wolf, its something I've said 50 times myself. I would NEVER sacrifice another wolf to help myself/team win. Then again, I've not said that since we switched to the team format.... and I have yet to be a wolf since the team format... but Qreepy's defense rings home with me, at least.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • nforcer06164
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 4772

                      #550
                      OMG nforcer is inactive let's lynch him lol.

                      Hmmm... let's see... the thread wasn't updated on Friday morning. So, I end up going to the White Sox game that night, then helping my soccer team win 3rd Place in the LaSallian Cup this morning. This is my first chance at a computer through all of that.

                      Well, well... I can't really defend myself at all, can I? I've got nothin'. The most solid defense I have is what happened when I wasn't playing, unfortunately. Talisman has his defenses, Qreepy has been ferociously attacking accusations against him. Inactivity is the #1 reason I'm being voted for, it seems. EVIDENCE AGAINST ME, Tass? Where? You mean, because I haven't defended myself against inactivity? Unless I missed something, these votes seem like a mindless bandwagon.

                      Also, how is Tass confirmed human? The fact that he's still alive confuses me.

                      This game is disgusting because we have NO dirt on anybody, so all our lynchings are random against "non-confirmed" humans. I suggest you go back and read what happened when I was lynched last game. Then, go ahead and lynch me, because I know you will anyway.

                      Have fun waiting 24 hours for the last wolf to make another kill when I'm gone, and then make another stupid random lynching. In spite of that, good luck.

                      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                      Originally posted by Squeek
                      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #551
                        I think the general consensus was that the majority of the reason why you were chosen to be lynched is things vash did. Go back and look at his posts. They look really weird.

                        Comment

                        • nforcer06164
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2003
                          • 4772

                          #552
                          Yeah, that's Vash, not me. I told you guys to look at me as though I was NOT Vash, and ignore what he did. But, then again, nobody ever listens. Whatever.

                          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                          Originally posted by Squeek
                          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #553
                            Originally posted by nforcer06164
                            Yeah, that's Vash, not me. I told you guys to look at me as though I was NOT Vash, and ignore what he did. But, then again, nobody ever listens. Whatever.
                            Well, your role is Vash's role, so if Vash is acting fishy, it might as well be you acting fishy.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #554
                              it's a little late in the game to vote by the behavior of a newbie and less mature player on day one, in my opinion. The only valid way nforcer is a wolf is by what I already posted: the vash assisted-by-omega-suicide. Which seems like a dumb stunt to pull as a master wolf... better to get a replacement.

                              There are some IRL things coming up that might interfere with things... Tuesday I leave to go to college in Minnesota, which means I won't have computer access until wednesday night at the earliest (after moving in and shit).

                              Now Tps is camping. Which means if he's the wolf he can't submit a kill. So I'd like to know if there's a 24 minimum to nights, because if that's the case, I will insta nforcer just to rule out that tps is a wolf (he doesn't get back til like monday). or else the wolf can pretend to be tps and not submit a kill... either way is good. If there is a kill and the day starts before I leave then, I'll throw in a quick vote or something.

                              So is there a 24 hr minimum to nights?

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #555
                                This was from 5 hours ago... to Afro:


                                TasselFoot: can we get someone to insta nforcer? i seriously hate all this useless waiting. nothing amazing is going to be revealed by waiting any longer, besides MAYBE a post from nforcer.
                                *** Auto-response from afrobean16: Seriously, wolf, I'm serious. I need to talk with you about something really important.
                                TasselFoot: and, if someone thinks me pushing for an insta is wolfish.... every single endgame I push for instas. I hate the waiting. you could check previous games to verify this.
                                TasselFoot: that and we haven't heard a word from TPS... did he say he'd be away for a day or something?
                                TasselFoot: ooooooooh. TPS is away until monday morning. especially now. I doubt TPS planned 2 wolfings ahead (if he is the wolf). He could have planned one ahead and told eb to kill Eric... but 2? doubtful........ so we kill off nforcer. IF the game goes on, it is another solid reason that TPS can't be the wolf.
                                TasselFoot: assuming the game updates before monday. if it DOESN'T... good reason that TPS would be the wolf.
                                TasselFoot: and now I'm leaving again. its 5:40. won't be back til after 10.


                                I'm tired and am going to sleep... assuming talisman or qreepy doesn't vote nforcer and end this day, I'll post about myself tomorrow. I am moving into school tomorrow, so I'll be away alot of the day. But, I'll do my best. If the day does end before I am able to post, and the game is on for day 7 and I'm alive for day 7... I'll do it then.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...