Originally posted by Afrobean
TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
talisman - human
Flux - honestly I doubt this kid has even checked the thread since he last posted, much less been on to submit a wolfing pm. likely human.
QreepyBoris - human. his early suspicion of omega all but proves this.
Tasselfoot - why isn't he dead yet? seriously I would have expected him to be wolfed by now.
Afrobean - another possibile wolf, perhaps trying to play this game with an entirely different style so as to appear the opposite of what he was last game.
TPS - ugh. The only thing that makes me say human is because he was guarded... which, btw, seems rediculous. how the hell was the guardian able to pull that one off?
Imeric12 - human for his voting of omega.
nforcer - probably human because omega put the second vote on vash day one... an unlikely move for a wolf to make.
so basically it's either tass, afro, or tps. outside possibility of flux.
tps you mentioned the possibility that there was rat in the alliance and that that person was trying to frame you by killing the real seer... please please PLEASE don't tell me you told the people in the alliance who the blues were... in a game with a master wolf, that's plain retarded.
just thought of this... if tps were the wolf, why would he kill danceguy, making us all suspicious of him? he might as well kill any other human, as danceguy's powers had outlived their usefulness. but maybe he'd be dumb enough to. or smart enough to, figuring someone would think of this.Comment
-
That's retarded. Afro suggested the same. Why would I want to kill dAnce, just to say I never would? Why just not kill him in the first place? His powers were useless, why would I want to jeopardize my humanity by pulling something like that off.Comment
-
Two possibilities:Originally posted by Talismanwhy isn't he dead yet? seriously I would have expected him to be wolfed by now.
#1: He's a wolf.
#2: He's being kept alive just so people will say "oh he should be wolfed by now let's lynch him"
Not me. Probably not Tass. Could be Tps, but he REALLY never would wolf the seer at this point even to use the "BUT I"D NEVER WOLF THEM AT THIS POINT BECAUSE THEY"RE USELESS NOW AND IT MAKES ME LOOK SUSPCIOUS" Tps was right, the risks do outweigh the possible benefits.Originally posted by Talismanso basically it's either tass, afro, or tps. outside possibility of flux.
Ok, now here's what I'm thinking. I'll post another wacky list.
talisman: looks pretty good... I dunno what else to say. He's struck me as human as of late.
Flux: WAYY TOO INNNACTIVE HOLY CRAP. He could be pulling the "oh I 'forgot' I was playing so I couldn't have even sent in a wolf PM, guys" ploy.
QreepyBoris: Qreepy hopped on the Omega thing early, right? Must be human.
Tasselfoot: Seems human except that he's still alive... no big deal though because the wolves are probably just keeping him alive hoping we lynch him.
Afrobean: Wolf. OLD JOKE
TPS: Saved... sinsin... NOT THE SEER HOLY CARP. I explained the scenario of him being a wolf before. Look it up if you care. Day2 or somthing
Imeric12: I have no reason to believe that Eric is a wolf. However I also have no reason to believe he's human.
nforcer: just a feeling, but I think Tass may be on to something...
As far as I can assume, our master wolf isn't as smart as he could be. Otherwise, why is Tps still alive? Why is the guardian still alive? Why did it take so long for the seer to go down?
Here's an ordered list of who I think is most likely a wolf:
nforcer/eric/Flux
Tps
Tass/Qreepy/Talisman (I couldn't decide for these. I do however have faith that they are human.)
Also, unless my math is wrong here, we've got 4 days left. See Tps, I told you I'd run the math on it
EDIT: fixed faulty BB code
Comment
-
I think roopert posted this but I bet you guys forgot about it... this is his response to my pm:
"Right now I'm a bit suspicious of danceguy, eric, and you. Danceguy, well... I can't decide whether his posts are from a retarded human or relatively smart wolf. I don't know what the hell he is thinking with his whole knife in the box scenario, but he didn't even seem to realize that I votd Eric along with Tass. He's also made many posts in the thread, yet I feel he hasn't contributed much and many of his posts contain little worthwhile content.
Eric, well, I voted for him for reasons stated in my post, and he never responded to it. Maybe he had nothing to say that wouldn't incriminate him more. Also, I don't know why but his post where he defended me seemed a bit off. I don't need a father to protect me from the horrible Tass, and Tass was right in confronting me on my mistake.
Finally, you. What the hell is with these PMs? You say they are to make sure none of the wolves slip under the radar? That logic sounds good, unless YOU are a wolf. Then what? Well, everyone would PM you except your fellows wolves and of course you would not mention their names for obvious reasons. So what would you gain from sending these PMs? Information possibly leading to blues and knowing whether or not anyone is on to you/your fellow wolves. Also, as a bonus some people might think you are human simply for making these PMs on the merit that a wolf certainly would never do such a thing. Not me. Whoops, hope I didn't just get myself wolfed. If I did, you can expect to have some attention drawn upon yourself.
Also, please tell me who you are suspicious of."Comment
-
combine that with the fact that roop put the second vote on eric day one, placing him, in the end, one vote away from a three-way tie, and the fact that eric voted early on omega and I think eric looks more and more human.Comment
-
Given that what you've said is true, I'm inclined to believe you.Originally posted by talismancombine that with the fact that roop put the second vote on eric day one, placing him, in the end, one vote away from a three-way tie, and the fact that eric voted early on omega and I think eric looks more and more human.
Amendment to previous long post:
ImEric12: I now have reason to believe he's human. YAY!
Comment
-
Hmm. I thought about voting Flux earlier as a safety vote, but realized that that would be a bad idea considering he has a phantom. Now I'm considering maybe we should vote him off? Though I guess it doesn't seem that likely that he's a wolf, but he could be pulling a shox (I think he's the one who was an inactive wolf the whole game.)
Talisman seems pretty solidly human to me. Afro.. also seems human. Tass? I'm really not sure. Qreepy is definitely human. TPS... could go either way. Leaning towards human. nforcer is hard to read.
so wtflux.

Comment
-
Ok, here's how it is:
Worst case scenario here...
human#1
human#2
human#3
human#4
human#5
human#6
human#7
masterwolf
Human#1 is lynched today. Human#2 is wolfed tonight. Human#3 is lynched tommorow. Human#4 is wolfed tommorow night. Human#5 is lynched the day after tommorow. Human#6 is wolfed the day after tommorow. That leaves human#7 and masterwolf at the beginning of the day for a (presumed) wolf victory.
This means I miscounted before. We only have 3 days before a wolf victory.
So this means we have three chances to get a wolf. And on the third day, Flux will probably be able to be insta'd quickly (unless Flux is, himself, a wolf, in which case we'll have the third day to deliberate).
This means we must get the master wolf today or tommorow.
Also, I feel like a vote change, and since I don't think it's a good idea to vote for Flux, and Eric has recently been represted as human, I'll go for nforcer. Consider this an unnofficial vote change since I want my vote off Tps but I don't want to risk people piling on nforcer and instaing too early.
Comment
-
no, I doubt it's nforcer. remember that nforcer was vash, and read through day one again. both roopert and omega are critical of vash then... omega goes so far as to switch off of mead to put the SECOND vote on vash. That would just be too risky to do to a fellow wolf.Comment
-
Who do you reccomend then?Originally posted by talismanno, I doubt it's nforcer. remember that nforcer was vash, and read through day one again. both roopert and omega are critical of vash then... omega goes so far as to switch off of mead to put the SECOND vote on vash. That would just be too risky to do to a fellow wolf.
Comment
-
Look... I agree with what everyone has said so far. The logic shown by all of you is exceptional. I'm proud of you guys.
That said... possible reasons I'm alive: a, I'm the wolf (not true, but for y'all its a possibility). b, so that you think I'm the wolf and lynch me, a smart strategy done by the wolves in the past, and I'm sure will be done again. c, combine b with the fact that there is a good shot I was being guarded the past night or two... PLUS the slim odds that I'm the guardian when the wolves are clearly trying to kill the guardian, makes me a BAD choice to wolf, which leaves me alive. plus I'm outside of any alliance, so killing me doesn't do much on that front.
Now... based on what everyone has said... I'm going to have to change my vote. I agree with flux, nforcer, and eric are the 3 that are WAY more suspicious than anyone else, more from what the wolves have done over the past days than what they themselves have done. If you look at what happened, only Afro, myself, and Flux are left as strong wolf candidates... I know i'm human, and based off of today's activities, I'm inclined to believe Afro is too... although who knows. Either way, i'm most concerned with flux, as the wolves haven't don't anything to be suspicious of him or Hans... and, my apologies to nForcer, who I thought was Hans to begin with, which aided alot in me voting for him in the first place.
vote changed to FluxRIPComment

Comment