TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #421
    I knew it I knew itttttttttt

    Roopert

    ps that's four, two more whole for insta.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #422
      For a minute there I figured dAnce was MW... but then I find that he's been on Roopert (a known wolf). So I suppose dAnce is human (although I suppose it's possible he's a retarded wolf).

      It's nice to hear that we got a wolf, but it's sad to know that the seer powers are now useless. We'll have to use logic to find the master wolf... although we could just stab in the dark until we got him too (it's down 1 wolf. That means that we should have like 4 days left at least).

      Ok, now for me to pull some stuff out of my ass.

      Tass: Could be a wolf. I dunno... not much evidence really besides his asking for the seer to come out and his early call out of myself and eric for something that humans do every game, but generally staying away from Omega who did the same as Eric and myself. Also, he pushed for Cstar's lynch, not that I really blame him since there were lots of humans agreeing that Cstar looked wolfy enough.

      Eric: I dunno. I wouldn't think that two wolves would comment on the day 1 kill the same way.

      dAnce: Was on Roop's case... could still be a wolf though. Maybe he just thought that with one person ranting about someone being a wolf it wouldn't catch on and he'd be able to distance himself from his wolf partner in case one of them got messed up.

      TPS: Seer... saved human... sinsinsalabin...

      Qreepy: no idea. I can't really get a read off of him.

      Afro: I'm pretty sure he's a wolf. OH WAIT THAT"S ME LOL

      roopert: wolf.

      LD: human. dead. Unnexpected too. LD wasn't even helping. Most likely the wolves looking for the guardian.

      talisman: ??? I don't think he's been helping really, but I could just be being stupid. Oh yea he did that PM thing. Could go either way I guess since a wolf would want that kind of knowlege to know who would be the easiest lynch and humans would want that info for ideas about who might be a wolf.

      CStar: human. lynched. Unnexpected too. Cstar wasn't even helping.

      nforcer: Has he posted? I don't recall any helpful posts from this person either.

      flux: Too hard to read. Could be a human who doesn't care and won't post or he could be a wolf who's not posting to make us not lynch him.

      Hmm... seems like I posted a big post. Wasn't expecting to. Oh well.

      PS just to be different, dAnce. Look above for why.

      PPS Tps you really shouldn't have said Roopert was seer'd. This gives the last wolf the ability to help lynch his partner and blend in.

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #423
        I just talked to TPS. We both think that nothing positive can really come from waiting. Think about it. Now that we know roopert is a wolf, nobody is going to try to either connect or disconnect themselves from him. It'd just earn a lynching for them the next day. The more we deliberate, however, the more info the wolves have towards making a good kill. See, I'm drawing attention to myself right now, bringing this out. An insta is really not a disadvantage to us in this situation.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #424
          Originally posted by Afrobean
          PPS Tps you really shouldn't have said Roopert was seer'd. This gives the last wolf the ability to help lynch his partner and blend in.
          Not really. If someone votes for roopert today, that shouldn't make them any more human than before. It was plain and obvious roop would die from right when Tps posted.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #425
            afro, that was easily the most retarded post I have ever read.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #426
              first off

              Originally posted by afro
              So I suppose dAnce is human
              Originally posted by afro
              PS just to be different, dAnce.
              ps I know I cut some stuff out. But still, wtf?

              Originally posted by afro
              Qreepy: no idea. I can't really get a read off of him.
              did you miss the part where he voted omega two days in a row? Where he made the post saying "I'm wary of omeganitros, I encourage you all to be as well" ? seriously dude.

              Originally posted by afro
              talisman: ??? I don't think he's been helping really, but I could just be being stupid.
              ok I've not been helping in the sense that I'm not a blue but I sure as hell am helping in that I'm posting all my ideas and providing all sorts of information.

              Originally posted by afro
              LD: human. dead. Unnexpected too. LD wasn't even helping.
              Originally posted by afro
              CStar: human. lynched. Unnexpected too. Cstar wasn't even helping.
              uh, ok, the part about ld made sense, but why did you say the same thing about cstar? he was LYNCHED, not WOLFED... which means his not helping was probably a reasonable factor. Why would we lynch people who ARE helping?

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #427
                oh, and roopert

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #428
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  first off

                  Originally posted by afro
                  So I suppose dAnce is human
                  Originally posted by afro
                  PS just to be different, dAnce.
                  ps I know I cut some stuff out. But still, wtf?
                  I changed my mind mid post. Sorry.

                  Originally posted by talisman
                  Originally posted by afro
                  Qreepy: no idea. I can't really get a read off of him.
                  did you miss the part where he voted omega two days in a row? Where he made the post saying "I'm wary of omeganitros, I encourage you all to be as well" ? seriously dude.
                  I forgot about that.

                  Amendment to previous post:
                  Qreepy: human because he jumped on omega or something.

                  Happy now?
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  Originally posted by afro
                  talisman: ??? I don't think he's been helping really, but I could just be being stupid.
                  ok I've not been helping in the sense that I'm not a blue but I sure as hell am helping in that I'm posting all my ideas and providing all sorts of information.
                  Originally posted by I
                  ...but I could just be being stupid.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  Originally posted by afro
                  LD: human. dead. Unnexpected too. LD wasn't even helping.
                  Originally posted by afro
                  CStar: human. lynched. Unnexpected too. Cstar wasn't even helping.
                  uh, ok, the part about ld made sense, but why did you say the same thing about cstar? he was LYNCHED, not WOLFED... which means his not helping was probably a reasonable factor. Why would we lynch people who ARE helping?
                  Parallelism. Actually I just wanted to comment on how unnexpected LD's death was since he wasn't helping and how unnexpected it was that Cstar was human since he wasn't helping.

                  Actually the reason why LD and Cstar were there is because I copy pasted from yesterday's voting guide and just commented on everyone.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #429
                    wolves are gay kthxbai

                    Comment

                    • evilbutterfly
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 5784

                      #430
                      5 votes on roopert, no? .1 more for insta XD
                      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                      And I write the blog for their website.

                      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #431
                        Whatever. Let's get this crap moving. Roopert.

                        Comment

                        • evilbutterfly
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 5784

                          #432
                          Roopert died. He was a wolf.

                          Haha, I almost fooled you with the green text, didn't I? Losers.

                          I will do the animation later. I did one today already and I'm feeling lazy. I'm also not doing the vote chart for that reason. You'll get an update....eventually. :P
                          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                          And I write the blog for their website.

                          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                          Comment

                          • roopert
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2004
                            • 149

                            #433
                            I'm innocent!!! *howl*

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #434
                              roopert, for posting at night, you are kicked from the game.


                              oh wait!
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #435


                                Recap: Roopert (wolf) got lynched, dAnceguy (seer) got wolfed.

                                Player List:

                                talisman
                                Flux
                                QreepyBoris
                                Tasselfoot
                                Afrobean
                                TPS
                                Imeric12
                                nforcer

                                Flux still has a phantom. WAY TO GO, IDIOT!

                                I will post all the vote charts in a big chunk later, but now I'm feeling lazy and I have homework to do before 7ish, so I've gotta get going. Be thankful I even made a flash, jerks. D=<
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...